Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Album/Cover Art Serato Video.

Twidel 4:44 PM - 10 August, 2016
Would it be possible to add a function to serato video to display the cover/album art of a audio only file (.mp3 etc)

I would love to see this so we can mix regular audio files with video clips or just mix audio files, and at the same time see the cover art from the track on the video output.

Thanks,
Twidel.
PMYSKO 5:40 PM - 11 March, 2017
+1
Le Frique 4:32 PM - 13 April, 2017
Perhaps Serato could link the Cover to the Image Effect to use the Effects Oppacity Controller to show on Video Output. The cover selected should be dependent to the Video Crossfader, but perhaps you need two Image Effects then for every channel...
Mr Wilks 7:21 PM - 14 April, 2017
+1
acemc 4:55 PM - 26 April, 2017
+1
I actually started making my own "album art videos" which were about 1.5 - 2secs long.
I linked them to each audio file & the video used to repeat while the track played. It worked ell, but was a pita! I eventually gave up on it, but it really was a great 'feature' (if I can call it that).
PMYSKO 2:34 PM - 31 July, 2017
Still waiting for this.
VP 2:56 AM - 13 August, 2017
just googled this and landed here. isn't it possible?
some songs don't have a video and i'd like to use the album art... what's the best alternative out there currently?
PMYSKO 3:15 AM - 13 August, 2017
Quote:
just googled this and landed here. isn't it possible?
some songs don't have a video and i'd like to use the album art... what's the best alternative out there currently?

MixEmergency, if only Serato can have this feature.