Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Fat basses like Vestax/Amix... for Serato. Paid Plugin

mixgoonie 9:06 AM - 29 July, 2016
Hello,

I do use my midi controller only when i do travel and for friends/school parties because it is small and handy.

I do historically come from PCM 280 mixer used for many years (8 now) and still using.
But connecting Mixer, soundcard+midi controller, testing everything to start mixing and recording is more complex than simply connecting my midi controller and external soundcard (to record). I don't have place to leave my DJ stuff always connected.

So for month now i trying to get used to the Serato sound and yesterday i just compared to my PMC 280 and JESUS what did the basses miss me!!!

Vestax has a special treatment with the basses making they sound less harder but their energy is still there without kicking to hard. I will try to make a recording comparison for next week.

So my request is to have this softer Vestax basses in Serato as feature. I am ready to pay for this. This is not related to the Soundcard quality since the VMC002 mixer 200$) had the same bass treatment and for such a price, i don't think you had such a crazy hardware ;)
M.adaM 5:57 AM - 2 August, 2016
+1
mixgoonie 11:55 AM - 13 September, 2016
Nobody interested ? EQ behaviour like other mixers and basses like the mixers they are emulating ?

Traktor, Cross are doing it, VDJ allow to setup the frequencies.

SDJ is really empty on that part.
H2H 12:11 PM - 13 September, 2016
I agree !
+1
mixgoonie 1:40 PM - 4 November, 2016
Nobody interested in having EQ like a DJM800, or basses like a Vestax PCM280 (what a fucking wonderful mixer it was) ?

SDJ 193 sounds really good but having the choice of your sound is even better :p