Serato Blog Comments

Comments for the Serato Blog

Rane SL Interfaces Officially Supported For OS X El Capitan

11:27 PM, 18 Jul 2016
Discuss this blog entry here: serato.com
DjZING 1:02 PM - 30 July, 2016
Thanks
SEKNOX 7:27 PM - 6 August, 2016
I'm currently on snow leapord (10.6.8 I haven't upgraded anything yet, but was just curious if if I would be able to run the newest version of serato dj with the ttm-56/sL3 on El Capitan (10.11.6) lThe last time I upgraded to El Capitan, I had some issues running scratch live so I had to revert back to snow leapord. Apparently there was some type of issue with drivers, but I couldn't get a straight answer. Finger pointing was about all I received. Serato said it was an issue for Rane, Rane said it was an issue for Apple and so on. I really would like to have my system running up to date, smoothly on the current platform. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Asu 6:22 PM - 9 August, 2016
Quote:
serato dj with the ttm-56/sL3 on El Capitan (10.11.6)
it's working fine for many that have updated
SEKNOX 7:45 PM - 9 August, 2016
That's what I was hoping to hear. Thank you!
DjFiLtH! 7:42 AM - 19 August, 2016
Please!
We need to make the HID mode work with the Pioneer NX2 CD players...
When do you think that will happen?
TimHenri 1:02 PM - 8 September, 2016
Why is it that I get a "roll effect" (a stabbing, rolling sound) that sounds like a bug when I push the cue button on any CDJ several times fast? This does not happen with SSL, only with Serato DJ, I have the latest SL3 box and and a one month old Macbook Pro 13" Retina. Please solve this so I can use the software and not be forced to go back to SSL overtime I run into the NXS2 or any other Pioneer device that is not working in HID-mode. Thank you!
Dj bego 8:23 PM - 6 June, 2017
oh yeah i did try and it works any thx
Hard Work 10:06 AM - 18 July, 2018
Thanks for the post.