Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

PIONEER DDJ SB2

DJ Madsol-Desar 10:29 PM - 10 July, 2016
Cue level is very low. What is going on with it?
Serato, Support
Marcus S 3:47 AM - 14 July, 2016
Hey there DJ Madsol-Desar,

Please firstly make sure that your headphone volume knob is turned up, and your cue mix knob is turned to the left, which will make the cue mix louder than the master through your headphones.

If you're running a Windows computer, please make sure the SB2 driver is up to date. This can be downloaded by hitting this link: cdn.pioneerdj.com

If these steps don't solve your problem, please open a support ticket by emailing support@serato.com, or clicking the 'Get Help from Serato' link back on the forum board, and our tech support team will help you out.

MOHI 1:10 AM - 28 August, 2016
Sound from my headphones are offbeat! The music plays in my headphones just a split second before it plays out of the main output. Please help me!!!
ilvit 2:22 PM - 9 September, 2016
how long is the warranty on these mixers you guys are buying? are they lifetime because im sure there not Knockoffs,mixers. and also if you do have a warranty, how long is it?

ilvit
DJ Madsol-Desar 7:12 PM - 29 October, 2016
Thank You!
ilvit 7:21 PM - 29 October, 2016
has anyone bought the pionneer 500plx or the pioneer 1000 plx. and Id love to know what is the big difference
ilvit 10:15 PM - 29 October, 2016
to me there exactly like the 1200s. i did the specs on it,and there are a few things different from the original techs. i could mention what i did find out,but its really not worth repeating. supposedly the cheaper one is for home use.and the 1000 is for scratchin in clubs.
Todduss 7:51 AM - 5 January, 2017
Hi, I am interested in purchasing the DDJ-SB2. I just have one question about the volume control. It's got 4 decks but 2 channels..so say I'm playing a song on deck 1 at full volume, but also then want to play a song on deck 3..does that mean that song will also be full volume? Or is there a way you can control that?

Thanks, Todd
djneight 11:49 PM - 6 January, 2017
Quote:
Hi, I am interested in purchasing the DDJ-SB2. I just have one question about the volume control. It's got 4 decks but 2 channels..so say I'm playing a song on deck 1 at full volume, but also then want to play a song on deck 3..does that mean that song will also be full volume? Or is there a way you can control that?

Thanks, Todd

I believe there are features/sequence of buttons to press to control volume on deck 3. When loaded it will not play if deck 1 is at full volume until you press necessary buttons
djneight 11:53 PM - 6 January, 2017
I'm also interested in the SB2. I have a turntable set up (TTM57 and S9)but looking for a small controller for low key gigs for basic mixing? I have used the Vestax VCI300 several times before.

Would the SB2 be a good fill for my needs? The price point is very appealing. Granted that price is for INTRO. Will Intro suffice or should I consider purchasing Serato DJ?

Thank you and happy new year
DJ Madsol-Desar 9:32 PM - 2 March, 2017
People really seeing the reply here? Yes, buy it it works great, all you need a good pair of headphone, comp and you good to go.
DJ Madsol-Desar 9:37 PM - 2 March, 2017
Make sure for your basic gigs with the SB2 controller. U go out and buy rca-to-quarter inch cables and rca-to-xlr's cables ( buy both cables) because you never know how the venue input set up is. Be prepare at all time.
ilvit 11:12 PM - 5 March, 2017
has anyone tried or purchased the Pioneer PLX-1000. Just askin