Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Add a column to signify if tracks have a beatgrid already.

DJ Ravien 8:45 PM - 4 July, 2016
Perhaps, this is already possible if so please inform me how.As I haven't came across anything yet but would be nice if there was a sort column based on if a track had a beat grid set.

Ive noticed that quite a few tracks I had accidentally analyzed without the BPM/Grid option checked. Probably happened awhile ago when I analyzed my entire library with just set key option enabled.

Would be nice if there was a sort feature or someway of knowing which tracks needed a beat grid so I could easily just reanalyze those tracks and not have to redo my entire library. Especially considering that I havent been using the lock feature like I probably should (DOH)

Just a simple yes/no in a grid column would work.
Res-Q 3:56 AM - 9 July, 2016
+1
Marv Incredible 3:40 PM - 9 July, 2016
I hear you. I'd also like to be able to tell which tracks have cue points and loops, so if they did make a way to do this, I'd personally like to see it go as far as all 3.

In the meantime though, the 'lock beatgrid' feature is the way to go. Not only will it protect from accidental over-writing but it can also be a visual indicator that the file's been processed. And 'processed' could mean anything you want it to be, including whether it has cues or loops. It just takes time and discipline. I just wish 'lock' went as far as protecting the loops and cues too, since 'protect library' doesn't and never has.
DJ Ravien 3:50 PM - 9 July, 2016
Quote:
I hear you. I'd also like to be able to tell which tracks have cue points and loops, so if they did make a way to do this, I'd personally like to see it go as far as all 3.

+1

Quote:
In the meantime though, the 'lock beatgrid' feature is the way to go.

Totally agree, I just recently started using it. Only wish I had sooner.
Marv Incredible 4:02 PM - 9 July, 2016
Quote:
Only wish I had sooner

Me too :(