Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Mexican Vj/Dj Pool

Amartinez 9:54 PM - 3 April, 2016
What's up everyone! I have been looking for years for a good video pool for Mexican Regional music. I've been a member of almost all the latin vj/dj pools but none have a lot of Mexican videos. They might have good selection on mp3's but not on videos. here's a list of where I've been a member of so far....
Promo Only
Latino Music Pool
Vj Street
8th wonder
bpmsupreme (which is the best for mp3's in almost all genre's)
bpmlatino
provideo4djsonly
Smash Vision
Latinvideoremix
mp4remix
I mean the list goes on and on. I usually join for at least 1 month to get a full experience of what they offer and while they are good in everything else (including latin videos) It's not what I'm looking for. I'd like to find a Mexican Regional pool that does banda,zapateadas, cumbers,
duranguense,nortena's,etc. Thanks for the help guys.
popnwave 6:51 PM - 4 April, 2016
I'd be interested to hear feedback as well... It might be something you'd need to work directly with a pool like Promo Only / Xtendamix / Smashvision to point them in the right direction.

The VJ market on the surface seems to be heavily used in western europe, US and Canada for the most part with just sprinkling of Latin stuff that breaks into those markets.
djnak 9:23 PM - 4 April, 2016
have you tried requesting some stuff from some of the pools?
maybe try?
latinosunidosonline.net
Senor R 1:29 AM - 6 April, 2016
Youtube and Vevo have a lot band music, and norteño music, their videos are good, very high quality videos (HD).
kevinpipino 9:52 PM - 6 November, 2017
if anyone has banda,nortenas, corridos, or know of any pools let me know ill pay to get this music
Amartinez 2:13 AM - 11 November, 2017
I haven't found a pool dedicated to Mexican regional music but there's a few that have some. One being LatinoMusicPool.com They charge $29.99 a month and they have mp3's and videos but not many Mexican videos.
WIILDJ 8:42 PM - 13 November, 2017
Bpmlatino has a ton of Mexican Regional (audio&video).
DJ Peter Zac 6:20 PM - 24 November, 2017
Have you tried Xtendamix? They have a lot of Latin and you can request videos from them too. Bonus - If you have Serato Video/Scratch Live with the video plug-in, you get 40 free credits as well to try them out.