Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Links don't work in mail out from Serato

Supagee 4:42 AM - 15 February, 2016
Not sure how to let people at Serato know but the mail out that was sent in the last 24 hours has links that do not work. When click on it you get a redirect loop so it seems something is up with your server.
Supagee 6:18 AM - 15 February, 2016
i should actually say it the link doesn't work in Chrome, i tried it in safari and worked fine.
djianl 11:18 AM - 15 February, 2016
links don't work for me in safari - it just opens the forum home page?!
DJ Tecniq 12:20 PM - 15 February, 2016
I've been getting junk mail about Serato DJ intro. I don't even use that shit.
djenzyme 3:19 PM - 15 February, 2016
Quote:
Not sure how to let people at Serato know but the mail out that was sent in the last 24 hours has links that do not work. When click on it you get a redirect loop so it seems something is up with your server.

This happened to me too, it works fine if you are already logged in to this forum, otherwise there are too many redirects.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 7:38 PM - 15 February, 2016
Hey guys, can you let me know which links were problematic. Was it all links in the mailer, or just some of them. Also, which mailer are we talking about specifically?

It'd be great if you could let me know and I'll take a look into it.

Aaron
Dave'allgood'H 3:11 AM - 16 February, 2016
I was having this problem but after logging into the serato.com site I can now use the link in the email.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 3:14 AM - 16 February, 2016
Yeah, it seems what people are hitting is the fact that the area you are clicking through to is restricted and you need to be logged in before gaining access.

This is unavoidable with this kind of area control so the workaround is to be logged in before clicking through. Sorry - we should have made that more obvious in the email.

Cheers, Aaron
Supagee 6:09 AM - 16 February, 2016
Aaron,

This was the link that was sent yesterday to do Beta testers.
djianl 2:43 PM - 16 February, 2016
Yeah i got it working by logging in first! :-)