Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Saving FX Settings for Specific Devices/Controllers "Recall Function"

DJ_Esco 7:19 AM - 11 February, 2016
In addition to being a performing DJ I use multiple set ups and frequently find my self having jumping from multiple locations which all have different layouts and gear requirements. Some I bring in my own gear as the majority of us DJs do (anyone from a small scale mobile DJ to a Concert Scale Venue DJ) However, most of us who perform will find that some Clubs will only require you to bring Needles, Vinyl and your laptop (if you need one)
However when you jump from system to system (Rane to Pioneer and so on) You will find that the effects parameters you had tuned (or dialed in) will be dropped or different from those on a different system.

To me uniformity is important or at least being able to go back to a certain piece of gear and being able to use it with the same settings I had the last time I used it at least when it comes to effects that I may have selected or purchased.

I know for MAC users this would require saving a Plist file for that device then when next used it would call back up the plist suing that particular device or some similar method.

I can't imagine I am the only other DJ out there who uses and has multiple setups.

In ending I would like to say you guys are great!!! Keep up the good work and we hope this feature will be of good use to many others.

Sincerely,

DJ Esco