Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

DVS Upgrade Discount

Detroit's DJ Skillz!!! 3:56 AM - 3 January, 2016
I see that Serato is offering 50% off of the Serato DJ Suite. I understand that this is marketed towards users of Serato DJ Intro. I think that this is a great offer at a great price and I wish that I could take advantage of it.

I'm a Numark NS7ii user. Over the years, I've bought just about every Expansion Pack that Serato has to offer. I already own Video, Flip, Pitch 'N Time, Remote, and a Serato DJ license that I don't use because my controllers have native support. I don't use a lot of FX in my style of mixing so, I have no need to purchase the FX expansion.

I'd like to see a discount for the DVS Expansion especially for those of us who have bought the other expansions that are in the Suite package. I also believe that the NS7ii users deserve this discount because of the time that we had to wait for the late arrival of NS7ii DVS support (which I understand was Numark's fault)...
Marv Incredible 11:41 AM - 3 January, 2016
Seems reasonable to me. +1
maarawoe 5:10 PM - 3 January, 2016
+1
saintsimon 5:46 PM - 3 January, 2016
Yes! +1
Serato team:
There are a good number of us in this scenario who have been purchased many expansions and other Serato features individually and are eagerly awaiting a good deal on the DVS expansion. I personally have purchased Serato video, pitch and time, three FX packs... I too would love to see Serato promotions on this expansion capability.
DJ Zewolfy 9:43 PM - 3 January, 2016
+1
mxmbrown 9:37 PM - 21 February, 2016
Very reasonable. +1
Nacho Ruiz 2:33 AM - 7 October, 2016
+1
Souljah 5:05 PM - 9 January, 2017
+1
Precizion 1:50 AM - 21 April, 2017
I agree..... +!
deejdave 11:01 PM - 23 April, 2017
store.serato.com. Was cheap to begin with now its even cheaper. The opportunity is there and nobody to blame if you don't jump on it :)

All expansions are on sale this week for 30% off BTW.