Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Sera to dj 1.8 freezes on exit

Onagimi 4:01 AM - 18 November, 2015
As I try to exit Serato dj it just freezes and then I have to force close it. But if I restart my laptop running Windows 10 then it will close correctly the first time, after that running Serato again it freezes. Uninstall twice then reinstall Serato 1.78 and same thing it freezes on exit. Please help ASAP. Never had this problem until Windows 10 updated to the new Windows 10, yes the issuse another Windows 10 update that automatically downloads.
Wickedin10tionz 11:10 PM - 23 November, 2015
Bump same thing I updated my serato to the new 1.8 and now every time I close down serato it just sits there at the yes or no screen. In the end I have to end up doing a force close for everything to be off. Help Running a OS X yosemite 2.6ghz intel core I7 memory is 16gb 1600 mhz ddr3 and graphics card is a nvidia geforce gt 650m 1024mb. Also running two hard drive one 2 tb ssd and one 1 tb hard drive ?
Onagimi 11:14 PM - 23 November, 2015
And I contacted Serato and them only thing the said was what type of computer am I using. That don't matter because it was working for over a year up until this update came out. I will be switching to rekordbox.
Dann76 8:43 PM - 29 November, 2015
mine freezing on exit to.. on widows 7 and 8.1
GavzDJ 11:54 PM - 30 November, 2015
Just to add to my previous comments its also not reading all my songs correctly off my lacie harddrive, I am using the latest macbook aswell never had a issue till this darn update!
GavzDJ 11:57 PM - 30 November, 2015
Just downgraded back to 1.7.8 I think its called (one before 1.8) seems to have imporved vastly, I can now close the app without it freezing even though it takes a few seconds, files also being read from my external
Dann76 5:36 AM - 1 December, 2015
So this looks like a common problem. What is Serato doing about this?
Serato, Support
Jordan L 3:49 AM - 2 December, 2015
Hey guys,

Is this on Into or SDJ? This is the Intro section of the forum, I'd suggest posting in the Serato DJ section.

This problem can be caused by a few things, sometimes it's a database issue. Please send us a support request over here -> support.serato.com

Cheers :>