Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Rpm switch?

ChronicX 8:54 PM - 8 November, 2015
Is there a way to instantly switch from 45-33 rpm in serato that can be used on controllers without this feature? To work like turntables when u switch while playing. I have an Ns72 and this Is a feature I miss from tts for certain tricks, the workaround I use is to set a high range and simultaneously move the pitch faders. If I can map this feature please let me know. Thanks. :)
ChronicX 4:12 PM - 4 July, 2016
anything???...?
Serato, Moderator
James_M 4:06 AM - 15 July, 2016
Hey ChronicX,

We have a master switch for 45/33 that can be found in Settings, and we once considered a feature like you requested, but most of the user feedback found it unnecessary. Is the 45/33 switch something you do often in your sets?
ChronicX 9:03 AM - 15 July, 2016
Not often but I do miss it from turntable days..:) also, doesn't the settings switch basically control the speed of the rotation but not the track? On moving platters it changes speed but does not affect the pitch. I guess on the screen the virtual decks rotate faster ? I haven't checked tho. Thanks for the response .
ChronicX 9:11 AM - 15 July, 2016
I know many turntablists would welcome this feature and as with most new dj tools, fx and capabilities, it's just another cool option to have. It IS an old feature of real TTs but I think as many are interested in that feel ,if its not too difficult to add , why not? Maybe a one or two button mapping option? Thanks again.
ChronicX 9:23 AM - 15 July, 2016
The addition would probably have to add a check box near the 33/45 setting to allow this behavior or not so we have both choices. Ideally the switches would be able to be mapped to controller buttons (turntables don't need it hence probably why the lack of requests). Keyboard keys may not be the best for simultaneous pressing here but it probably can work as well.
ChronicX 3:54 PM - 25 August, 2016
Hello... Any word?