Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato DJ Support for Retina Display Mac

donbalooga 4:01 PM - 10 August, 2015
Would there ever be a version of Serato DJ that supports the MacBook Pro with Retina Display resolution?
I-Roc-Aye 2:58 PM - 15 August, 2015
I'm using a MacBook Pro W/Retina, I don't see any problems. Please explain.
donbalooga 3:04 PM - 15 August, 2015
If you look closely the text are very pixelated, serato suggested that you change your display settings to the 3rd option but it's still pixelated. The UI is not high res to match the retina display, so the text aren't sharp.
Caley Martin 7:33 PM - 18 August, 2015
This has been an ongoing request ever since Retina displays hit the market... three years later and still no update regarding fulfilling this. Hopefully in one of the next major updates they'll finally address the UI in high resolution. There's plenty of demand for it... hah.
Caley Martin 11:36 PM - 28 July, 2016
Bump.
dj zaza 4:51 PM - 30 July, 2016
I also own a Retina display and a surface pro 4, the only answer I can give is always the same, it is in our programs, but we can not give a date, then waste their time writing useless programs for the management of lights. Serato DJ is not even remotely comparable to SSL, thinking that still works in 32-bit, when other software are already 64-bit, the new software for the lights, what you believe will be supported, it will go the way of remote Serato, which is not updated in 2013, it is unable to keep up with a single software to correct any bugs, let alone now with yet another software to be developed. I hope Serato return to give those performances you had with the old software, and not just churning out updates to support other controllers,
gigib 7:08 AM - 31 July, 2016
++++++++++++++++++ 1 SERATO PLEASE SET COMPATIBILITY RETINA
dsinatra 11:08 AM - 4 May, 2017
So I'm not the only one who found this app to look completely outdated. If it hasn't been addressed for this long, has there ever been a response as to if there is an actual plan to revamp the app to support retina displays natively? (Changing your display setting is not retina support btw). My guess is it would require a major rewrite or it hasn't been a priority. Either way, other startups are capitalizing on this weakness.
djdebby9ja 11:54 AM - 4 May, 2017
pls i need help anytime am playing with my serato dJ different song play underground even if i pause d two side player d sound still come out on till i on plug d cable from my laptop n plug it back b4 it stop
pls help me its really disgracing me in d club