DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Pioneer one stop shop

Joee 3:12 PM - 6 August, 2015
pioneer is really trying to br the end all be all one stop shop for djing

new needle www.pioneerdj.com i wonder how it will fair against the m44-7?
Joee 3:16 PM - 6 August, 2015
Mr. Goodkat 5:58 PM - 6 August, 2015
the head shell comes with a plx, they look pretty cool tbh. wish i had 2, maybe now i can buy one.
Joee 9:05 PM - 6 August, 2015
it's will be interesting to see if this cart is competition for the m447
Lou Dog 11:30 PM - 6 August, 2015
Any word on a price?
Joee 11:32 PM - 6 August, 2015
i haven't seen anything yet
desmorider 1:16 AM - 7 August, 2015
Retail $149

djtechtools.com
Joee 1:19 AM - 7 August, 2015
Quote:
Retail $149

djtechtools.com

& a $55 replacement styli ……something tells me shure has nothing to worry about
Mr. Goodkat 2:24 AM - 7 August, 2015
m447 replacements are 30$. why would anyone switch? im not playing real records.
DJ GaFFle 9:06 PM - 17 August, 2015
Per this video... the Pioneer PLX1000 seems like a fail: Watchwww.youtube.com

#cantgetright
Joee 9:15 PM - 17 August, 2015
i saw the video a while ago ,i think pdidy posted it …..i'd say we need a few years to really know
DJ GaFFle 9:19 PM - 17 August, 2015
Quote:
i saw the video a while ago ,i think pdidy posted it …..i'd say we need a few years to really know

Few years? Not for me... being Made in China told the whole story and this video confirms the shortcuts Pioneer made with the PLX's core components.
Joee 9:25 PM - 17 August, 2015
the rubber vs plastic …….you know all they cared about was making it cheap to make more money

chris karns ….was on stage performing @ the dj expo & he said "reloop was the BEST turntable he has ever used"

i'm wondering if they page him to say that, if not maybe there worth a look, what about the stanton?
DJ GaFFle 9:43 PM - 17 August, 2015
Quote:
the rubber vs plastic …….you know all they cared about was making it cheap to make more money

chris karns ….was on stage performing @ the dj expo & he said "reloop was the BEST turntable he has ever used"

i'm wondering if they page him to say that, if not maybe there worth a look, what about the stanton?

Dude... I don't take anybody's "endorsement" of a product when the manufacturer is behind or sponsoring them. Like you mention, they're paid to endorse the products and say they're all that. Just because you see some of these Pio TT's in battles or have your favorite DJ getting busy on them doesn't mean they're worth it in the long run.

This mixdynamix.com mixer was crap in quality, had low RCA-quality output and the faders didn't last long but they were the absolute best to battle and get busy on. Jazzy Jeff, Miz, Cash Money and all the top-notch battle DJ's rocked them religiously. No other mixer around this period had the crisp pickup, nice travel and smooth feel of the Gemini's but again, they didn't last and were really junk in quality.
monchi 2:44 AM - 18 August, 2015
So you all think that the S9 will be built to better standards, I think NOT.
Make it RANE on that S9 bitch .
Niro 3:14 AM - 18 August, 2015
Nothing is even out yet, who knows how the production models will turn out. In the end, it's good that the focus is back on the 2 channel DJ. It will only help us all out in the long run.
PopRoXxX 5:46 PM - 19 August, 2015
Quote:

I can't disagree at all. From Techs MK2, M3D, MK5 and M5G now the RP-8000's. Great decks! And don't forget the rubber bottom. lol!!

Quote:
So you all think that the S9 will be built to better standards, I think NOT.
Make it RANE on that S9 bitch

Hahaha! Totally