Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Serato Video- I love QC Not working

TheYelloKid 8:44 AM - 6 August, 2015
I was following the steps in a tutorial, I have the Demo mode selected for video. I downloaded the I love QC stuff and when I click the video tab and drag one of the QC files nothing happens. Either I'm doing something wrong or these files just don't work. Appreciate a little enlightenment, thanks guys..
TheYelloKid 4:30 AM - 9 August, 2015
Bump !!
Code:E 4:42 AM - 10 August, 2015
Your on a mac right.
Code:E 4:43 AM - 10 August, 2015
Quote:
or these files just don't work.

good chance of that. You may not have quartz composer installed yet. Quartz is dead now, which sucks alot.
Davideon 8:34 AM - 13 September, 2015
Why is Quartz dead?
I Love QC Support 10:56 AM - 22 September, 2015
Quote:
I was following the steps in a tutorial, I have the Demo mode selected for video. I downloaded the I love QC stuff and when I click the video tab and drag one of the QC files nothing happens. Either I'm doing something wrong or these files just don't work. Appreciate a little enlightenment, thanks guys..

Have you managed to get I Love QC working yet? We would love to help you get it up and running...
deejaygt 6:59 PM - 25 October, 2015
I am having the same issue. I can assign the I Love QC visual files to a deck and they appear on the screens in the venue but they don't respond to audio. HELP!
LJ_WOOLSEY 9:04 PM - 26 October, 2015
Don't use them they take your money and there quartz don't work! they lie and ignor messages!!! i mean even check out there website www.iloveqc.com
the SOUNDINSURGENT 3:32 AM - 27 October, 2015
Serato really needs to ditch these assholes! Get their shit off the site......
I Love QC Support 9:36 AM - 27 October, 2015
Hi
I am sorry that you have all been having issues with our content packs and that we have taken some time to respond to peoples individual queries.
If the issues that you are having are to do with the 'YOUR LOGO LiveFX Pack' then I would like to assure you that we are currently running it through testing in order to find out what the issue is with it and once de bugged then we will be sending out an updated version to everyone who has purchased the product. We expect that this will be done by the end of the day and I will post on here an update if anything changes.

If you have questions about other products then please send us an email to support@iloveqc.org and we will try our best to work with you to overcome these.

Again deepest apologies for any inconvenience caused by our packs not running properly.

Andrew
I Love QC Support 2:50 PM - 27 October, 2015
Hey,

So we found that there was an error with the zip file of the new ILQC YOUR LOGO LiveFX Pack. We are really sorry for any inconvenience this may caused you and the delay in response that you may have experienced whilst we found and sorted this issue.
We have since sent out to all of our customers who purchased this content pack an updated zip with everything in its right place.
This pack works with Serato Video and Mix Emergency.

We hope that you love the ILCQ YOUR LOGO LiveFX Packs and really value your feedback so feel free to get in touch any time by emailing support@iloveqc.org

Andrew
Digital Team
iloveqc.org
I Love QC Support 2:52 PM - 27 October, 2015
Quote:
Don't use them they take your money and there quartz don't work! they lie and ignor messages!!! i mean even check out there website www.iloveqc.com

Also on a little side note, unfortunately we do not own iloveqc.com and never have. The only domain that we have for I Love QC is www.iloveqc.org which should be all functioning perfectly.

Andrew
SeriousCyrus 10:01 AM - 28 October, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
or these files just don't work.

good chance of that. You may not have quartz composer installed yet. Quartz is dead now, which sucks alot.

Quartz isn't dead yet, but a lot of popular 3rd party plugins have not been updated in a while and can cause problems in newer versions of OSX. It's a good idea to remove any plugins if you're having troubles.

Apple hasn't made many updates in a while, but they still keep it updated, make sure to download the latest version of QC too.
djbuset1974 10:04 AM - 1 September, 2018
well it's oct 2018 now, and it's still not working
popnwave 3:47 AM - 4 September, 2018
Quote:
well it's oct 2018 now, and it's still not working

This..is...threeeeeeeee... years...old

If you're still waiting, I'd say move on.
DJ Tecniq 7:38 PM - 4 September, 2018
Quartz compositions are not supported in High Sierra so there’s that.
djbuset1974 2:56 PM - 19 September, 2018
Quote:
Quartz compositions are not supported in High Sierra so there’s that.

got it.

so is there any way or how to show something on serato video when play the song?

thx
popnwave 6:54 PM - 19 September, 2018
Quote:
got it.

so is there any way or how to show something on serato video when play the song?

thx

Media Crate should still work when the SV plug in is enabled. Drag media like ambient footage into that.
djbuset1974 1:47 AM - 20 September, 2018
Hi,

i tried but did not works.
i think i have problem exactly like DJ Technic said

support.serato.com

thx
DJ Tecniq 2:01 AM - 20 September, 2018
Quote:
Hi,

i tried but did not works.
i think i have problem exactly like DJ Technic said

support.serato.com

thx
Hey bud you’re good just don’t use the quartz composition visuals...see here for free visual content as long as they aren’t quartz files you should be fine. Cheers
serato.com
djbuset1974 3:58 PM - 20 September, 2018
hi dj techniq,

i tried the visual from DJ Ego, exactly from the link and it work like a charms,

thank very much
DJ Tecniq 5:42 PM - 20 September, 2018
Quote:
hi dj techniq,

i tried the visual from DJ Ego, exactly from the link and it work like a charms,

thank very much
Welcome bud. Try the Xtendamix link it’s a free promo for music videos to their video pool hopefully the promo is still available.