Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Club kit support for Pioneer djm 750 ,Djm 2000 in Serato DJ 1.7.7

andyx@djandyx.com 2:51 PM - 14 July, 2015
Club kits are a game changer,however we are only limited to Plug and play using Pioneer DJM-900NXS / 850 as well as the Allen & Heath Xone:DB2 / DB4 mixers

Why can't we have Pioneer djm 750 ,Djm 2000 supported ? i mean they already have usb ports.i'm sure if this is feature related a firmware update from pioneer will be able to make these become supported sound cards as well ...these are good mixers and lot of Venues still have these
deejdave 9:22 PM - 14 July, 2015
Quote:
Why can't we have Pioneer djm 750 ,Djm 2000 supported ?

There is a very good reason why the DJM-2000 is not nor will it ever be supported. It lacks the necessary input capabilities.
Quote:
i mean they already have usb ports.i

USB ports is not the ONLY thing required in order to be supported by SDJ.............. My printer has a USB port as an example. The necessary audio interface is required as well as other input/output requirements among other things such as midi capabilities.
andyx@djandyx.com 9:19 AM - 15 July, 2015
Thanks Dj ...for your response .but from a Printer and dj Mixers as an example??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• how do we even make such comparison.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Day made
deejdave 9:26 PM - 15 July, 2015
LOL obviously an extreme and just meant to be a light joke but you know what I am saying. The USB port means the mixers can be connected to a computer and that is it. This by no means is the only requirement for a mixer to work with SDJ. For example a USB port can literally be placed onto any mixer by any person but how could this possibly help. The internals of said mixer MUST meet the requirements for SDJ.
andyx@djandyx.com 6:37 AM - 16 July, 2015
Thanks Dave β˜ΊπŸ‘
GRiNDBoX 5:14 AM - 29 October, 2017
djm750 please