DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Best All-Round DJ pool?

Arjun B 3:51 AM - 29 May, 2015
Hey everyone,

I was looking to suscribe to a DJ pool in the upcoming time. Summers around the corner, and the gigs are coming in :D

Anyways, I wanted to ask, what would be the best DJ pool to use for Top 40/Rap/HipHop/R&B Music. Music that's played at clubs, school dances, poolside parties, proms etc etc.

Has this already been asked in another thread that I could read? I know some pools may be better than others, but which one is the best all-around for my needs?
Mike Ads 2:38 PM - 29 May, 2015
www.djcity.com. end of discussion.
Thundercat 4:13 PM - 29 May, 2015
Been around forever, Promo Only www.promoonly.com
Arjun B 5:54 PM - 29 May, 2015
I checked them out, and I like the feel of DjCity.
I'm going to spend some more time to explore them and then see which one I like better.

Thanks for the suggestions!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:31 AM - 30 May, 2015
Quote:
I'm going to spend some more time to explore them and then see which one I like better.

Check out www.latenightrecordpool.com also.

Seems to offer same (or even more) than DJCity PLUS a old school/throwback/classic section that puts most others to shame,

Quote:
I just joined iDJPool, they have loads of stuff, but for Hip hop stuff, I would go for DJCity.

Huh? idjpool has that seperate spin off pool called www.urbandjpool.com - usually has TONs of new Rap and Hip Hop. I think you can ask for a recent service list?
Col1990 11:50 PM - 31 May, 2015
Latenight record pool is great for new and old hiphop n rnb, Dj city is good for all new music but if you want everything from 50s - 2015 then dms is the way to go but it is really expensive
Frankie Glasses 8:13 PM - 1 June, 2015
check out bpmsupreme.com
Mike Ads 9:55 PM - 1 June, 2015
bpmsupreme steals their content from other pools
Phuture2 10:36 PM - 1 June, 2015
Zip DJ, DMP and Promo only
deejdave 10:41 PM - 1 June, 2015
Promo Only is just about as good as it gets. One time of using the native application will pretty much do all the talking necessary. Their system even prevents you from downloading the same file twice which aside from actual content is one of the best features IMO. This prevents you from having multiple files in your collection.
Arjun B 10:50 PM - 1 June, 2015
Quote:
Their system even prevents you from downloading the same file twice which aside from actual content is one of the best features IMO. This prevents you from having multiple files in your collection.

What if I purposely want to download the same file twice?
Ex. One for my main laptop, one for my backup? Is there any workaround?
Arjun B 10:51 PM - 1 June, 2015
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, so far the 2 big ones are promo only and djcity.

Which one would you pick and why? If I can get some specific reasons that apply to me, that would obviously help me pick one.

Thanks
Arjun B 10:53 PM - 1 June, 2015
urban pool also looks really promising.
So which one out of those 3 (Urban DJ, DJCity and Promo Only)
deejdave 11:00 PM - 1 June, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Their system even prevents you from downloading the same file twice which aside from actual content is one of the best features IMO. This prevents you from having multiple files in your collection.

Of course. The option is even selectable. Here are two shots of the download software. www.dropbox.com
Arjun B 11:11 PM - 1 June, 2015

Of course. The option is even selectable. Here are two shots of the download software. www.dropbox.com

Thats pretty cool. Thanks Deejdave
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:19 PM - 1 June, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hmmm, another question out of curiosity - I see that most of the songs in the Promo Only screenshot look like just the "plain" single version (like stuff that can be bought ala carte on iTunes)?

Does standard service include the ability to get multiple needed versions like Clean, Dirty, Instrumental or even DJ Intro edits like most of the other pools offer or do you have to pay more for that like the old 20 tracks on a CD days of Promo Only years back?

Also do you pay more for multiple genres?

I am straight with idjpool and latenight but just curious how far Promo Only has come
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:29 PM - 1 June, 2015
Quote:
Also do you pay more for multiple genres?

Saw the answer on their website - you can buy whatever package you need - Top 40, Urban and/or Dance at $12 each - is that like the old CDs where they give you only what they think is the hottest 20 - 30 tracks for the month???

So if I order Urban for June - I JUST get these 20 tracks - ONLY one version or edit?

Urban Radio June 2015
1 Game f./Meek Mill The Soundtrack Clean
2 French Montana f./Jeremih, Rick Ross & Fabolous Bad Chick Promo Only Clean Edit - Remix
3 King Los f./Ty Dolla $ign Can't Fade Us Clean
4 Treasure Davis f./Kid Ink Simple Promo Only Clean Edit
5 Casey Veggies f./Wiz Khalifa, A$AP Ferg & Iamsu Backflip Promo Only Clean Edit - Remix
6 Carnage f./I Love Makonnen I Like Tuh Promo Only Clean Edit
7 Sage The Gemini f./Trey Songz Guantanamera Clean
8 Snoop Dogg So Many Pros Clean
9 Kid Ink f./Dej Loaf Be Real Clean Edit
10 Natalie La Rose f./Jeremih, Fetty Wap, Sage The Gemini & Troy Ave Somebody Remix - Clean
11 Mariah Carey Infinity
12 Jonathan McReynolds Gotta Have You
13 Dej Loaf f./Lil Wayne Me U & Henne$$y Promo Only Clean Edit
14 Chris Brown & Tyga B**ches N Marijuana Promo Only Clean Edit
15 OMI Cheerleader Felix Jaehn Radio Edit
16 French Montana f./Chinx & NORE Off The Rip Clean
17 Rihanna American Oxygen
18 Nicki Minaj The Night Is Still Young
19 Kanye West f./Kendrick Lamar All Day Promo Only Clean Edit - Remix
20 Wiz Khalifa f./Charlie Puth See You Again Promo Only Clean Edit
deejdave 11:36 PM - 1 June, 2015
Quote:
Does standard service include the ability to get multiple needed versions like Clean, Dirty, Instrumental or even DJ Intro edits like most of the other pools offer or do you have to pay more for that like the old 20 tracks on a CD days of Promo Only years back?

What you are looking at is the off the cuff releases they provide. They also provide monthly "folders" for each genre/sub genre which include MULTIPLE versions.

One release will go as follows:
Original
Extended
Quick Edit
Dirty Clean
Any/all Remixes.

I would not suggest a la carte genres. With the silver or gold you get the extra releases as shown in the links I provided. If you do a la carte you get what you saw above.

Plainly put if you KNOW what you are looking for I would go elsewhere and download what I wanted. For EVERYTHING else a Promo Only Silver membership is the best way I can suggest.

For instance for my Dance music (House, progressive, Trance, Techno, etc) I get what I want by multiple "a la carte" sites. Stuff that Promo Only as well as DJCity would NEVER have though. For all else I rely on Promo Only by itself. Hip Hop for instance I get from Promo Only being there is not much I want anyways. For the good Hip Hop back when it was more relevant (90's early 2000's) I would again go elsewhere.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:07 AM - 2 June, 2015
Quote:
For instance for my Dance music (House, progressive, Trance, Techno, etc) I get what I want by multiple "a la carte" sites. Stuff that Promo Only as well as DJCity would NEVER have though.

Ok, I feel you - even with my pools above - I still spend a few "bucks" every other week at Traxsource
deejdave 1:05 AM - 2 June, 2015
Quote:
Ok, I feel you - even with my pools above - I still spend a few "bucks" every other week at Traxsource

Oh me too. It's inevitable :( Even iTunes and Beatport sometimes due t exclusive deals.
TONZ 4:46 AM - 2 June, 2015
Phuture2 9:11 AM - 2 June, 2015
Look at zipdj.com. one yearly fee unlimited downloads all genre's.
Col1990 1:50 PM - 2 June, 2015
With promo only are there intros for every song you get or just the songs they choose?
deejdave 8:31 PM - 2 June, 2015
Quote:
With promo only are there intros for every song you get or just the songs they choose?

Not EVERY but many are.
Col1990 10:36 PM - 2 June, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Not EVERY but many are.

ok was considering subbing when my time end with other dj pool
Code:E 11:54 PM - 2 June, 2015
Quote:

I just signed up for DJ City and I love it but not for those need original mixes and a extensive back catalog.

Arjun B Take it from another Canadian, The best pool I have found is a Video Pool. Even if you don't do video look into it. Xtendamix great selection, quick to get new tracks out, always take requests for old stuff you may need, good back catalog and great pricing.

Quote:
Been around forever, Promo Only www.promoonly.com

Yes but they have so much junk. Your lucky to get 3 good tracks a disc. Never used there online, I dont even know if its offered in Canada.
GusGomez 6:47 PM - 4 June, 2015
Go with BPMSupreme to me is by far the best choice DJ City is pretty nice too but for all around music (Hip Hop Top40 Latin etc.) I like BPM Supreme.
NATE UK 9:13 PM - 4 June, 2015
Is there any record pool that caters to older R&B / Hip Hop music which isn't as readily available as newer music?
JoshuaY 9:46 PM - 4 June, 2015
Quote:
Is there any record pool that caters to older R&B / Hip Hop music which isn't as readily available as newer music?

Not exactly record pools specifically but Select Mix offers up a lot of old school stuff just a little expensive is all.

www.selectmix.com
JoshuaY 9:47 PM - 4 June, 2015
Also vj-pro.net is pretty cool but you need a dab or above to get in.
JoshuaY 9:47 PM - 4 June, 2015
dba*
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:15 AM - 5 June, 2015
Quote:

Again Late night,,, (Old School = www.latenightrecordpool.com )

You get the Old school PLUS all the new stuff you need for one monthly fee but unlike the selectmix above - with latenight you usually get Clean, Dirty, Mixshow Intro edits, and sometimes the instrumental and Accapellas like this 0 www.latenightrecordpool.com

You can also request old school that you are looking for.
Code:E 9:35 PM - 5 June, 2015
Quote:
dba*

A what?
deejdave 9:36 PM - 5 June, 2015
Doing Business As.............
Code:E 9:38 PM - 5 June, 2015
I never needed to submit anything like that to sign up. I did send them my facebook link and the club i work at website and thats all they needed.
deejdave 9:49 PM - 5 June, 2015
The few that ask for this say they *need the info in order to be eligible but they will usually take your money if you are willing to sign up. It's all for legality purposes. You don;t even need to give your real name on most of these nor does the name need to match the credit card used.
DJ VEE 4:04 PM - 7 June, 2015
DJ City is not bad if you are doing newer stuff. Pain in the ass when you have to comment on EVERY track you download. That's part of the reason I dropped the subscription. Took forever to get songs.
Clubkillers has a better (not the best), back catalog. Not a ad price if you are interested in video.
Col1990 6:15 PM - 7 June, 2015
Quote:
DJ City is not bad if you are doing newer stuff. Pain in the ass when you have to comment on EVERY track you download. That's part of the reason I dropped the subscription. Took forever to get songs.
Clubkillers has a better (not the best), back catalog. Not a ad price if you are interested in video.

You don't have to comment on every track just rate it 1 - 5 which takes half a second
Code:E 7:27 PM - 7 June, 2015
Quote:
DJ City is not bad if you are doing newer stuff. Pain in the ass when you have to comment on EVERY track you download.

Quote:
Quote:

You don't have to comment on every track just rate it 1 - 5 which takes half a second

Ya just rate it. No comment needed.
AndrewRivas 7:31 PM - 7 June, 2015
I have subscriptions to DJCity and Beatjunkies. For what you are looking for with Hip Hop/RnB/Pop with new and old i'd say beatjunkies. Lot's of intro edits, acapella, instrumental, blends, scratch tools.

I like the layout and ease of use of DJCity but for what I like in golden Era hip hop and old school as well as new music: beatjunkies is the one.
DJ CDOT 10:13 AM - 8 June, 2015
djcity uk - has a wider selection :) - about to start using beatjunkies too
DJ VEE 12:33 PM - 8 June, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
DJ City is not bad if you are doing newer stuff. Pain in the ass when you have to comment on EVERY track you download.

Quote:
Quote:

Ya just rate it. No comment needed.

Oh. I dropped them a few years ago. Either something has changed in the meantime, or, I was under the impression that I had to comment on every track. I could have sworn you couldn't download a track until you commented, so I would usually just type in a single letter in the comment field. Chances are I was wrong about that, lol.
DJ.Tyme 2:59 AM - 9 June, 2015
DJ.Tyme 3:01 AM - 9 June, 2015
Quote:
Promo Only is just about as good as it gets. One time of using the native application will pretty much do all the talking necessary. Their system even prevents you from downloading the same file twice which aside from actual content is one of the best features IMO. This prevents you from having multiple files in your collection.

+100 been using Promo Only for years.......
DJ NoNseNse 3:18 AM - 9 June, 2015
What's the best record pool for wedding dj's?
Col1990 2:45 PM - 9 June, 2015
Dms probably
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:10 PM - 9 June, 2015
Quote:

It would be a pricy way to go but I think idjpool has a separate genre or category called Billboard 100 and American Top 40 that contains ALL the of the current Top 100/40 plus updates with all the new weekly adds every week available for download,

It used to be a yearly subscription paid up front ($144 per year - cheaper than itunes and all the work done for you) but not sure if it is still offered separately, It is included with the full membership for sure.
meccacitysound 9:45 PM - 9 June, 2015
best pool for acapellas ? no diy shit ...new up to date pellas
DJ.Tyme 8:33 AM - 10 June, 2015
Quote:

www.promoonly.com
Logisticalstyles 1:36 PM - 10 June, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

It would be a pricy way to go but I think idjpool has a separate genre or category called Billboard 100 and American Top 40 that contains ALL the of the current Top 100/40 plus updates with all the new weekly adds every week available for download,

It used to be a yearly subscription paid up front ($144 per year - cheaper than itunes and all the work done for you) but not sure if it is still offered separately, It is included with the full membership for sure.

You get also access to those folders when you join their urbandj pool, which is only $25 a month.
Logisticalstyles 1:37 PM - 10 June, 2015
Quote:
You get access to those folders when you join their urbandj pool, which is only $25 a month.

fixed
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 10:41 PM - 10 June, 2015
Quote:
You get access to those folders when you join their urbandj pool, which is only $25 a month.

Forgot about that - PLUS that means you ALSO get access to the Super Clean edits too if you are doing "squeaky clean" weddings and/or school dances....

Also they recently added a "Christian" music category - wonder if that is included too with all the TWERK, TRAP, and Rap service - gotta ask out of curiosity

Opposite ends of the world- lol
DBakes2011 11:33 PM - 10 June, 2015
Im surprised no one has mentioned the BeatJunkies pool. Its pretty good, for what I do at least.
J.J. 6:38 AM - 15 June, 2015
I will be subscribing to BeatJunkies very soon. You cannot get their Old School from anywhere.

I'm currently with ClubKillers. It's OK but they log you off after 5 minutes and limit you on the downloads daily.
THEDJSPECIALK 2:51 AM - 20 August, 2015
What is a good site for music videos? I saw franchise record pool has them but, can't find another site with them.
djnak 4:06 AM - 20 August, 2015
Quote:
What is a good site for music videos? I saw franchise record pool has them but, can't find another site with them.

www.smashvision.com

There is a single / extended / short cut / aca in / out and acapella for the majority of tracks
THEDJSPECIALK 9:07 PM - 20 August, 2015
Appreciate that info been trying to find a site for months, due to the fact i have a venue that only always vjs.
Global Music Pool 11:19 PM - 29 September, 2015
GlobalMusicpool.com check the videos there and soon it will be tabled for easier navigation
Longe Mag 11:17 AM - 21 October, 2015
i am looking to get my artist in all the major DJ pool in US, CANADA and UK. Can anyone provide information on this?

The Song I believe is a guarantee hit: Please feel free to listen and let me know your feedback on the song and provide an answer to my question above.

Click here to listen to the song (Reggae/Pop) play.spotify.com
J.J. 6:10 AM - 22 October, 2015
"To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash."
No thanks.

I'm guessing Chrome doesn't install the latest flash in the background anymore.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:30 AM - 22 October, 2015
Quote:
i am looking to get my artist in all the major DJ pool in US, CANADA and UK. Can anyone provide information on this?

Most legit pools have a Service Us, Submit Music, or a Record Label link on their site - just look for it.

www.idjpool.com

www.latenightrecordpool.com - look at link above search box for email link

You may have to contact EACH pool via the CONTACT US link and ask how to submit your music.

No easy way to a hit Record - good luck
Longe Mag 1:58 PM - 22 October, 2015
Thank you for the update. She been added to both.
Amartinez 2:39 PM - 22 October, 2015
Guys Any pool you think is good for older music from the 40's,50's,60'etc.
Amartinez 2:44 PM - 22 October, 2015
Besides DMS (direct Music Services) cause DMS is too expensive and not enough content
Scully DJ Services 2:48 PM - 22 October, 2015
Idjpool has a back catalog that goes back to the 50s
deejdave 7:35 PM - 1 November, 2015
Quote:
Thank you for the update. She been added to both.

I saw your track in Promo Only. That's usually a good sign :) Hope all is going well!!!
djcrap 9:00 PM - 5 November, 2015
And whats best pool for brazilian music?
XclusiveCity 3:34 AM - 12 November, 2015
I'm currently with DJ City... I'm surprised no one mentioned Franchise Record Pool tho... I with them as well. They got everything from every genre, hip hop, r&b, dancehall, reggae, latin, house, mix show intros and outros, remixes and a really dope throwback section too! Updated daily and its only $20/month. With a combination of DJ City and FRP... U really can't go wrong IMO. Club Killers is good too by the way!

franchiserecordpool.com
Col1990 10:08 AM - 20 November, 2015
Whats the best dj pool for reggae / dancehall artist like mavado, vybz kartel, sean paul
ozfrombk 3:31 PM - 20 November, 2015
Quote:
Whats the best dj pool for reggae / dancehall artist like mavado, vybz kartel, sean paul

This!
Global Music Pool 4:08 PM - 31 December, 2015
DjZezarFlow 9:57 AM - 25 February, 2016
DTweed 3:38 PM - 26 February, 2016
Quote:
I'm currently with DJ City... I'm surprised no one mentioned Franchise Record Pool tho... I with them as well. They got everything from every genre, hip hop, r&b, dancehall, reggae, latin, house, mix show intros and outros, remixes and a really dope throwback section too! Updated daily and its only $20/month. With a combination of DJ City and FRP... U really can't go wrong IMO. Club Killers is good too by the way!

franchiserecordpool.com

+1 except i dont use DJ City I use Club Killers....

thanks for putting me on to this I needed this one as a non hispanic DJ that plays hispanic music on occasions this is definitely a great resource.
Wally Sparks 2:11 AM - 27 February, 2016
+1 for Late Night Record Pool.

Their old school section can't be faded and they are up to date on pretty much everything current.

Also, nearly all of their stuff has clean/dirty/instrumental/mixshow edit. Old and new.

www.latenightrecordpool.com
Kaos Effekt 12:42 AM - 25 March, 2016
Hi everyone, looking for a good multi genre record pool, I need a little of everything, hip hop/rap, top 40, dance, reggae, throwbacks, remixes, latin, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance guys for your assistance.
deejdave 1:04 AM - 25 March, 2016
Choose from any of the already suggested pools. Nothing has happened since those posts that makes one any better than it already was/is.
A.P. the MAYOR 12:37 AM - 21 April, 2016
I am trying to catch up on my acappellas. Whats a good pool for acappellas..??
norway 5:31 PM - 3 June, 2016
globalmusicpool are ca 39 music video from africa
www.idjpool.com only for them some live in usa, was bad i think this was good
DJ StewCrew 3:55 AM - 25 June, 2016
I like MP3 Pool, nice selction
DJ Geek 10:36 PM - 18 September, 2016
Is there a good DJ service for Christian Music? I currently use franchiserecordpool.com and love it for all my other music
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:37 AM - 19 September, 2016
Quote:
Is there a good DJ service for Christian Music?

www.idjpool.com has a Christian section amongst it genre offerings - looks like a 650+ tracks from 2015 and a just short of 300 so far this year - looks like 5-15 get added weekly

Hit the pool director via the contact area on the site and he can provide you with more info about the artists serviced,

I play heavy Urban and Deep House so i have no clue about that genre - I play mumble rap for phat shakin' asses vs track praising God (probably going to hell for typing that- lol)

Seriously - idjpool's urban section may be on par - if not better than Franchise so it may be a win-win if you need both....
Phuture2 11:24 PM - 19 September, 2016
www.zipdj.com and www.promoonly.com has a christian sections
DJAlexAz 7:05 AM - 21 September, 2016
Quote:

DJ CITY SUCKS!!!! BARLEY 8000 songs. No old school songs just record company promos
deejdave 11:06 AM - 21 September, 2016
That is what record pools are. Generally when you see a service just giving all music away for free it is often not actually legal. Why would anyone purchased any music if they could sign up to a record pool for a month and download a lifetime of music?
DJAlexAz 1:38 PM - 21 September, 2016
I will say djcity customer's service is really good.
deejdave 3:59 PM - 21 September, 2016
For some reason it just feels good to be part of djcity lol. They have the newest trendy stuff but underground dance and even big room/electronic it lacks some. I like their blog stuff though and they have a great relationship with serato and it's users. Seemingly bpmsupreme is going this way too.

Was also gonna mention spinnin records offers free music via "spinnin premium" very limited stuff and only for like two weeks (per release) BUT it is FREE!!
Code:E 4:28 PM - 21 September, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

DJ CITY SUCKS!!!! BARLEY 8000 songs. No old school songs just record company promos

Because they delete old songs. They are a pool of all new music. You want old shit, buy a promo only CD collection. Want new hotness use DJCITY.
d:raf 4:35 PM - 21 September, 2016
Quote:
You want old shit, buy a promo only CD collection. Want new hotness use DJCITY.

...or go with Franchise and scour their "throwbacks" section. It seems like they never delete anything; you can still pick up Ginuwine's "Pony" from there.
Code:E 5:50 PM - 21 September, 2016
Oh I dont know them. Good throw back selection is important.

Ont hat note. I get all my current throwbacks from Xtendamix. it is a video pool but they have so much content and put up requests so fast it;s just amazing.
Mr. Goodkat 6:03 PM - 21 September, 2016
honestly bpmsupreme is kinda beating djcity for me as far as being an overall new music pool. better older tracks, dancehall, and latin music. its almost the same with about 1/4 more music
Tommy Boy 2:24 PM - 22 September, 2016
Great discussion. I have been a member of a few pools over the years and my fave is zipdj. For me, they have the best overall selection of tracks and remixes. What I tend to do is have a look at what Beatport is charting and see what zipdj has and I would say 9/10 times they have all the same tracks and mixes. DJ City is ok but I wish they had the genres broken down more. I dont have the time to listen to every track and if I am looking for deep house etc, they have no subgenres that can be easily accessed. Ultimately, try some pools and see what is right for you but my vote goes to zipdj. They usually have some promo deal on which can also save a few bucks.
deejdave 4:04 PM - 22 September, 2016
What I do like about djcity is there mobile app. You can listen to new releases (or older) and add to que to download when u get home. Helps out with the time issue we all tend to have.
StylesD 5:36 PM - 22 September, 2016
um, you guys realize it's illegal to post "old school music"?

do you guys know what a record pool is? it's a promo service for new music. always has been (since the 80s).

the reason DJcity does not post "old" music is because we do not have the licensing rights to post it. other sites don't either but do so anyway, which is not legal.

from our FAQ page:

Is DJcity legal?
Yes. DJcity works directly with record labels, artists and producers to deliver the best new music.

Is DJcity PRS and GEMA compliant?
Yes, DJcity works with PRS and GEMA to follow all licensing rules in their respective territories.

What type of music does DJcity provide?
DJcity specializes in club and radio music for DJs, including hip-hop, house, R&B, Latin, trap, twerk, deep house, reggae, dancehall and other popular genres. You can browse and search our entire catalog here.

Does DJcity’s catalog contain classics and throwbacks?
No, our licenses allow us to promote new music only.

anyway, i realize a lot of you guys have no idea how the industry works. feel free to hit me directly with any questions.

there's a lot of options out there. im not trying to sway anyone here or there, but figured you guys would like to know the truth about the industry.
Mr. Goodkat 7:29 PM - 22 September, 2016
what is the time frame? doesnt dj city take some of there songs down after a few years?
StylesD 8:02 PM - 22 September, 2016
I can't find a track that used to be on DJcity. Where did it go?

Tracks remain in DJcity’s catalog for about six months, but sometimes longer. After that period, tracks may be removed from the site in order to comply with our promotional licenses. The availability period may vary for each release, and can change without notice.
Mr. Goodkat 8:20 PM - 22 September, 2016
ah, i see. well sometimes it would be nice to have them longer, but i understand you are playing by the rules and thats how it is.
deejdave 10:28 PM - 22 September, 2016
Quote:
That is what record pools are. Generally when you see a service just giving all music away for free it is often not actually legal. Why would anyone purchased any music if they could sign up to a record pool for a month and download a lifetime of music?

Um yeah some of us guys realized this and what record pools are supposed to be. Unless said old skool songs are new (licensed) remixes of course.
mud_mouthed 5:07 AM - 28 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Um yeah some of us guys realized this and what record pools are supposed to be. Unless said old skool songs are new (licensed) remixes of course.

Considering she had like 6 or so verses/songs total we're probably getting a surprise album/mixtape first quarter '17. Guarantee most of those bars released this year by her weren't even penned in 2016 either.

It's wild to me thinking which artists will successfully pull off the trap/dance hall/west coast/ weirdo RnB chill sound and which will fail in 2017. To me Nicki at her best could easily do all these but maybe not west coast as well.

Underwhelmed by Black Barbie's response considering her still classic Boss ass bitch remix, which still is a beast imo.

I want Kamaiyah, CupCakke, Cam and China and Nicki on the same track.
mud_mouthed 5:10 AM - 28 December, 2016
Sorry y'all my browser flipped out, posted to the wrong forum :/
DJ BABY FINGAZZ 2:16 AM - 5 September, 2017
any Tampa Florida dj;s in here? looking for a good record pool for hip hop,reggae,reggaeton,old school.looking for remixes. not that trap crazy stuff like djcity has.i went through every song in there site and only have 86 songs that are decent. figured i get more and hot stuff for my money.
DJ Joe K 6:39 AM - 21 November, 2017
So it's been a while since this forum began. It's hard to tell which one works best and I don't wan to sign up with every pool to find out which one is best.

I think I'm going to try BPM supreme since they allow you to demo for free at least.

I like a mix of new and old songs. Not sure if I want the video for every song either.

Anybody that thinks there is a big difference between BPM Supreme and other pools? BPM Supreme is a bit cheaper than others as well @ $20 per month.
Phuture2 2:03 PM - 21 November, 2017
I originally had promo only for many many years (Physical CD'S and promo pool). I switched over to Zip DJ for a while. Then I went to DMP. Currently I signed up for the Demo at BPM supreme and I am liking it very much. The selection is great and it has some older stuff that was remastered. I don't do video but it is nice that they are there at the same price point. Every pool has its pros and cons to what they offer. I personally like Zip DJ and now BPM supreme
DJ Joe K 3:37 PM - 21 November, 2017
Quote:
I originally had promo only for many many years (Physical CD'S and promo pool). I switched over to Zip DJ for a while. Then I went to DMP. Currently I signed up for the Demo at BPM supreme and I am liking it very much. The selection is great and it has some older stuff that was remastered. I don't do video but it is nice that they are there at the same price point. Every pool has its pros and cons to what they offer. I personally like Zip DJ and now BPM supreme

Thanks, I was leaning that way too, and your post helps confirm that for me. Looking at the demo, the interface seems pretty easy, and I do like the remixes they display. Is there a point to the Supreme account vs the Standard. I don't think I care for getting CDs/DVDs delievered to me.
Mr. Goodkat 8:53 PM - 21 November, 2017
bpm supreme is ok. they throw a lot of stuff out that isnt of the highest quality(sound and production wise like poorly made transitions) and dont get certain releases but overall ive been happy for price.
Phuture2 9:11 PM - 21 November, 2017
BPM is offering a fifty percent off if you join, so i jumped on it today. its comes to 119.00 a year, so i bought into it and lets see what happens. I did notice that today that there were a few tracks that was lower quality, but they were from the early 90's.
DJ Joe K 6:31 AM - 23 November, 2017
Quote:
BPM is offering a fifty percent off if you join, so i jumped on it today. its comes to 119.00 a year, so i bought into it and lets see what happens. I did notice that today that there were a few tracks that was lower quality, but they were from the early 90's.

How do you get the discount? I just signed up for one month. If I can get 50% off, I'll do a year. Is it a promo code?
Phuture2 1:46 PM - 23 November, 2017
use the promo code "fiftyoff"
DJ Joe K 10:30 PM - 24 November, 2017
Quote:
use the promo code "fiftyoff"

Thank you. Because I was of you, I was able to get the discount. They reversed my previous purchase, and allowed me to sign up again with the discount for a year. Much appreciated.
Phuture2 12:47 PM - 25 November, 2017
I am glad it worked out for you and i could help
Maxmo Liam 1:19 PM - 15 December, 2017
Hi there, I'm just started out and looking for tracks to fill up my music library.
Which DJ Record Pool would you recommend to pick up some Top 40 new and older ones?
I noticed most of the record pool not keeping the older songs, such as Top 40 for 2015, 2014 so on and so forth.
DJ Dub (DC's Own) 5:46 PM - 18 December, 2017
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:05 PM - 18 December, 2017

+1

Remember the idea pf a Pool is to service and promote NEW music but some pools offer back catalogue as a bonus or perk of membership.

idjpool basic service goes back to 2014 or 2015 but depending on the genre - some releases are archived back to 2010 PLUS there is also a classics section that has stuff all the back to the 50's and 60's.
wlibdon 1:28 PM - 4 January, 2018
The Beat Junkie Record Pool is So So they need to rework it its best for Hip Hop Djs plus they keep renewing you so stay on point with them ...... I would not use them again
DJ Joe K 3:38 PM - 4 January, 2018
BPM Supreme seems to be pretty good for me. I've only seen high quality songs and videos. They don't have all the older songs, but they give you the clean/dirty versions with extended intros. I haven't used anything else, so it's hard to compare.
DJ StewCrew 12:29 PM - 12 January, 2018
You ever use mymp3 pool?
DJ Marv the Maverick 9:23 AM - 16 January, 2018
I keep my BPMSupreme & Smashvision (don't sleep on CrateQ) 😉

Busy season I dip into Clubkillers.

I still buy tracks too beatport, bandcamp, iTunes etc.
DJ StewCrew 12:07 PM - 16 January, 2018
Cool,thanks
Ernesto Rebollar 5:48 AM - 24 January, 2018
no
DJ Python 11:38 AM - 23 April, 2018
Not a DJ pool, but 320bits.com is the real deal.
DJ StewCrew 5:12 PM - 11 August, 2018
Thank you sir, want to get your take on a program called "Mix In Key", was looking at a youtube video, because Serato doesn't mix in key all my files when analyzed, so have you ever tried this before. Seems legit.thanks for your input..Continued Spinnin'
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 10:02 PM - 11 August, 2018
Quote:
Thank you sir, want to get your take on a program called "Mix In Key", was looking at a youtube video, because Serato doesn't mix in key all my files when analyzed, Continued Spinnin'

The more recent versions of Serato Dj and Pro have Key Detection built in but before Serato 1.8 something - I used an older version of Mixed In Key or a program called Keyfinder

Just use key as a tool and not a crutch - don’t let it hinder your creativity
DJ StewCrew 2:54 PM - 12 August, 2018
Oh yeah..I see how that could be a crutch..thanks for the input.
DJ Reflex 2:49 AM - 13 August, 2018
I was at a wedding this last weekend and the "DJs" were using nothing more than Spotify to play their tracks. No transitions, no fades, just a premade playlist off Spotify! When the dude's phone died, the Wi-Fi hotspot crapped out and there went the music for about 30 seconds while he fumbled around looking for his charger!

I just sat there and shook my head. To think, all those years of savaging Sam Goody at the mall for legit music (on cassette or CD), and this guy shows up with a tablet and free music... Where did I go wrong?!? Hehe
DJ StewCrew 3:19 AM - 13 August, 2018
Omg..that's crazy..I bring two external drives..one is a backup..but good to go...wow I've never thought of that..besides I don't have a spotify account..lol
Dj Riks 8:49 AM - 16 October, 2018
Quote:

+1

Remember the idea pf a Pool is to service and promote NEW music but some pools offer back catalogue as a bonus or perk of membership.

idjpool basic service goes back to 2014 or 2015 but depending on the genre - some releases are archived back to 2010 PLUS there is also a classics section that has stuff all the back to the 50's and 60's.

I'd have given this pool (www.idjpool.com) 5 stars after being referred to it by another Dj who was a member. I saw his collection and it's really nice.

What I don't like about them is that they are rude, poor customer service (they don't reply to emails). And why don't they allow dj's from all over the world to join. Like why. It's not okay. Good luck to anyone joining this pool, but I did my research and Digitaldjpool seems to be a good choice for my urban collections. And reggae too. They have a huge collection of Reggae too.

Idjpool.com - pride comes before a fall. I know they will come and read this.
deejdave 1:58 PM - 16 October, 2018
Any legit record pool or music distribution platform MUST abide by local state, federal AND international laws (especially) and this will first and foremost dictate who they can and can not distribute to. Legality comes before pride when it comes to selling things. Being rude or ignoring customers is not something I would want either BUT if certain expectations exist on items that are NO way in their control it may be easier to simply ignore. If we are being honest this is not really something they should have to teach as this is probably something we should know as working professional dj’s.
deejdave 2:10 PM - 16 October, 2018
That being said if it were me or my company I would still not ignore. Maybe cut & paste a generic response but not ignore.
Dj Riks 8:29 AM - 24 October, 2018
Quote:
Any legit record pool or music distribution platform MUST abide by local state, federal AND international laws (especially) and this will first and foremost dictate who they can and can not distribute to. Legality comes before pride when it comes to selling things. Being rude or ignoring customers is not something I would want either BUT if certain expectations exist on items that are NO way in their control it may be easier to simply ignore. If we are being honest this is not really something they should have to teach as this is probably something we should know as working professional dj’s.

BUT THEY USED TO SERVICE DJS OUT OF USA. THEY JUST HAVE SO MANY DJS ON THEIR CUSTOMER BASE (THEY DONT CARE ANYMORE). OTHER DJ POOLS IN THE STATES ARE STILL SERVING DJS OUT OF THE USA, DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THESE OTHER DJ POOLS ARE ABIDING TO LAWS OF A DIFFERENT COUNTRY? OR THEY USED TO BREAK THIS LAW UNTIL RECENTLY.
deejdave 9:35 AM - 24 October, 2018
So you’re going with “everybody’s doing it” Argument? I have no comment.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:44 PM - 24 October, 2018
Quote:
Quote:

BUT THEY USED TO SERVICE DJS OUT OF USA. THEY JUST HAVE SO MANY DJS ON THEIR CUSTOMER BASE (THEY DONT CARE ANYMORE). OTHER DJ POOLS IN THE STATES ARE STILL SERVING DJS OUT OF THE USA, DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THESE OTHER DJ POOLS ARE ABIDING TO LAWS OF A DIFFERENT COUNTRY? OR THEY USED TO BREAK THIS LAW UNTIL RECENTLY.

Apparently the labels are cracking down and shutting down pools that are not legit. I guess the Pools said you are not from the US as the reason you can't get service?

All the legit pools have tightened up a bit I guess. Many of the others are not as good as idjpool so I feel for you,
terry s 6:35 PM - 6 October, 2019
I am a Mobile DJ that does house parties to Backyard wedding I even host Karakoe Parties I looking for Roaring 20 Music I have sound cloud but I like when I have the music if my internet goes down at an event I have the music on hand can anybody help with some advice Thanks Dj Spruce Moose
MacBernard 8:02 PM - 16 October, 2019
2019 R&B for the club and radio!

I am recommending a new release by
MacBernard feat. Quavius
Betcha Didn't Know

You can reach the Label and Publisher online if you need to.
The Return of Dj Sparky 8:12 PM - 16 October, 2019
just listened to it, shit tune
oggy 11:45 PM - 6 June, 2020
I go to promo-music.com they have m4v for Video Mixing and I feel m4v is much easier to correct than mp4, because it's smaller file size.

They have all unlimited download when we subscribe. Check out.
DJ JulioYEG 9:07 AM - 7 June, 2020
Quote:
just listened to it, shit tune

LOL
DJ JulioYEG 9:08 AM - 7 June, 2020
clubkillers all day
Crackpipe 5:27 AM - 8 June, 2020
I've been in the following: Late Night, Franchise, 8th Wonder, DMS, and Beat Junkies.

For me, I lean on Old school hip hop/funk/reggae/soul/breaks/indie beats and bands.

None of that EDM garbage.

Tier list:

Beat Junkies > Late Night > Franchise > DMS > 8th Wonder

Basically I get my fix on Beat Junkies and fill in the gaps with iTunes and Bandcamp.
oggy 12:17 AM - 10 June, 2020
I am using promo-music.com and playing their video that is m4v. It's better because smaller than mp4 so my extra hard drive doesn't cry as much as before.
They have unlimited download for audio and video that's easier too.

Check out.
StylesD 4:19 PM - 10 June, 2020
Quote:
I am using promo-music.com and playing their video that is m4v. It's better because smaller than mp4 so my extra hard drive doesn't cry as much as before.
They have unlimited download for audio and video that's easier too.

Check out.

that's an illegal site with stolen content from many record pools including DJcity.
Res-Q 11:06 AM - 12 June, 2020
All you guys paying for pools should double check that you are not being sold youtube rips and being ripped off.
Easy way, download Spek, it's a free spectrum analyzer.
Drop in your mp3 or mp4
Look at the quality. If it's 16Khz you are buying shit quality youtube rips.....
deejdave 2:18 PM - 12 June, 2020
With the pools I use I would NEVER have to worry about this. I get Lossless from my pools.
DJ JulioYEG 11:54 PM - 12 June, 2020
you get what u pay for
desmorider 2:26 AM - 13 June, 2020
Quote:
With the pools I use I would NEVER have to worry about this. I get Lossless from my pools.

Which pool is lossless?
DJ Marv the Maverick 9:58 AM - 13 June, 2020
Quote:
All you guys paying for pools should double check that you are not being sold youtube rips and being ripped off.
Easy way, download Spek, it's a free spectrum analyzer.
Drop in your mp3 or mp4
Look at the quality. If it's 16Khz you are buying shit quality youtube rips.....

Even the so called legit pools. I have done the Spek test.
Quote:
you get what u pay for
deejdave 11:04 PM - 13 June, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

Which pool is lossless?

Promo Only is probably the most popular legit pool and has the choice between lossy and lossless. Both sound great.
DJ JulioYEG 1:00 AM - 14 June, 2020
but if you were a club dj or somehow still are i recommend clubkillers, dj city, headliners, bpm supreme and heavyhits
djhouse 1:02 AM - 18 June, 2020
I like Promoonly. I have been a member since 1997 when I used to be a club DJ and bought CDs of every genre of music when I worked at a bar/dance club and it was super expensive. Their videos are the clearest I have seen to date. The only thing I don't like is for R&B music and Hip Hop, they have the majority of the music unedited versions and the older crowds I play for, people love hip hop but they don't want to hear all the cussing and neither do I. I just started VJ'ing about two years ago (a regular Dj since 1985) so I joined Smashvision and Xtendamix. They have a pretty good selection between them at the two of them of old and new music. I listened to a few nice people here that turned me on to them for music videos. Good Luck. I checked out that promo-music site, the selection is limitedI as far as I have seen and I don't recommend it like other members here have said, be careful of what you download. You pay for what you get as they say.
kj dj josh 3:30 AM - 15 September, 2020
Anybody know about pro music pool and what they about?

I need rock smooth classic heavy metal and modern rock for a gig im looking to find pool that has what i need.
DJ JulioYEG 3:11 PM - 16 September, 2020
Quote:

I need rock smooth classic heavy metal and modern rock for a gig im looking to find pool that has what i need.

for your needs i recommend latenightrecordpool.com u can see there full catalog.. enjoy!
DJ JulioYEG 3:11 PM - 16 September, 2020
Quote:

for your needs i recommend latenightrecordpool.com u can see there full catalog.. enjoy!
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:33 AM - 17 September, 2020
Quote:

www.latenightrecordpool.com is a pretty cool pool, some cool throwback and classic stuff plus some new Rock.

Also check out www.idjpool.com - usually has almost everything charting on the Billboard rock and Pop charts with DJ friendly edits on some.
DJ JulioYEG 3:14 AM - 17 September, 2020
Quote:
nybody know about pro music pool and what they about?

never heard of them but the fact that u only get to pick one genre to download is the dumbest thing ive ever heard LOL
deejdave 9:18 PM - 17 September, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

never heard of them but the fact that u only get to pick one genre to download is the dumbest thing ive ever heard LOL

I am not sure you are reading that correctly..........
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:34 AM - 18 September, 2020
Quote:

Had to google - promusicpool.com - wonder if they steal content from all the other pools?
DJ JulioYEG 3:40 AM - 18 September, 2020
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I am not sure you are reading that correctly..........

$5.00 per month

Our basic membership is for someone on a budget. You’ll have the opportunity to choose a specific genre and receive unlimited downloads.

$20.00 per month

Our standard membership is for someone on a budget. You’ll have the opportunity to choose a specific genre and receive unlimited downloads.

$25.00 per month

V.I.P membership
Unlimited MP3 Audio And Video Downloads

still think i read it wrong???
d:raf 7:58 PM - 18 September, 2020
Quote:
$5.00 per month

Our basic membership is for someone on a budget. You’ll have the opportunity to choose a specific genre and receive unlimited downloads.

$20.00 per month

Our standard membership is for someone on a budget. You’ll have the opportunity to choose a specific genre and receive unlimited downloads.

Uhh... what's the difference between these two? Besides $15, I mean?
DJ JulioYEG 8:03 PM - 18 September, 2020
Quote:
Quote:
$5.00 per month

$20.00 per month

thats what im saying ????
Uhh... what's the difference between these two? Besides $15, I mean?
DJ JulioYEG 8:03 PM - 18 September, 2020
have a look for ur self on the website maybe im missing something but .....
DJ JulioYEG 8:05 PM - 18 September, 2020
Quote:
have a look for ur self on the website maybe im missing something but .....

nevermind i re read it it includes transitions and party breaks extra stuff like that not worth it all though
deejdave 9:32 PM - 18 September, 2020
Quote:
u only get to pick one genre to download is the dumbest thing ive ever heard

Quote:
$25.00 per month

V.I.P membership
Unlimited MP3 Audio And Video Downloads

still think i read it wrong???

Do I really need to answer this?
DJ JulioYEG 8:30 PM - 25 September, 2020
Quote:
Do I really need to answer this?

ur ignoring the fact that the other 2 packages dont allow unlimited downloads of every genre only the vip membership allows for more. there are much better alternatives around the same price point that are actually good. like bpm supreme and franchise or heavyhits. heavy hits is the best open format pool for the price its like what bpm used to be before it went downhill for the price. if you dont care about the price clubkillers djcity and headliners are still the best. clubkillers still has one of the largest back catalogs ive seen on record pools.
oggy 6:35 AM - 11 November, 2020
Now I gave many my edits/remixes/bootleg, go and check out promo-music.com USE "PROMODJ" for $5 discount!! Much love!!
dj xclusive s 9:10 AM - 11 November, 2020
I've been trying them out, and I like the atmosphere of djzz.
I'm going to spend some more time investigating them and then I'm going to see the one I like best.

xclusivesongs.com

thanks, team!
DJ JulioYEG 10:33 PM - 12 November, 2020
rip to clubkillers
DJ Marv the Maverick 10:03 AM - 13 November, 2020
Quote:
rip to clubkillers

What happened?
DJ JulioYEG 9:11 PM - 13 November, 2020
the lost there back catalog n can only keep edits on the site for limited time
Ollieboy 6:51 AM - 14 November, 2020
Quote:
the lost there back catalog n can only keep edits on the site for limited time

I don't get it. How do you loose a back catalog and I'd you own the space why is it just for a limited time?
DJ Marv the Maverick 10:22 AM - 14 November, 2020
Quote:
I don't get it. How do you loose a back catalog and I'd you own the space why is it just for a limited time?

Probably record labels cracking down. All roads leading to beatsource.

Wonder if some lobbying is going on between streaming content providers and labels...hmmm.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:33 AM - 16 November, 2020
Quote:
How do you loose a back catalog and I'd you own the space why is it just for a limited time?

Many pools had to pull certain product due to cease and desist orders from the labels. PLUS remember the purpose of a pool is to promote NEW and RECENT MUSIC. Pools were forced into offering back catalogue to compete with each other, especially with the newer pools. It was supposed to be a "perk" of membership and loyalty but newer DJs started to EXPECT it.

I remember when Xtendamix said the labels would crack down HARD one day.

I think BPMSupreme owners were INSTAGRAM FLEXING with cars and money that they were making hand over fist while the labels were scrambling to make make money off a streaming model.

That kinda fucked it up for many pools that were blessed with label service,
deejdave 2:49 PM - 16 November, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

Probably record labels cracking down. All roads leading to beatsource.

Wonder if some lobbying is going on between streaming content providers and labels...hmmm.

What is meant by this? Beatsource is not the same type of product. Beatsource is a streaming solution and I am not sure how one affect the other. Generally DJ's who are evolving with the times will quickly see not only the benefit for streaming but the need but those who don't get it will not and I can't see this move being the defining difference between them seeing the light. Anyways though this has been a topic years in the making as it has been brought up by the legit pools every now and then for the past two years or so. They also said it would affect all so hopefully all the culprits will be dealt with.

IMO this is a great move as it keeps everyone honest and also favors the guys who have been putting in the time for years LOL.

If you could just pay $30 a month and have access to every song ever made to keep forever what would be the point of ever having ANY other stores, streaming platforms or solutions? It was an illusion and anyone who believed it was legit may want to reassess their situation (big picture LOL) as this was as obvious as it gets.
DJ Marv the Maverick 5:08 PM - 16 November, 2020
Quote:
What is meant by this? Beatsource is not the same type of product.

They are going for the same market for now.

Ok, if you invest in a new product and you are not sure about the take up...you have done the usual marketing and promoting, yet, take up remains poor. Will you not leverage your connections to make sure that your suppliers stop supplying the competition or at least do something to ease your path...assuming you have that sort of relationship with the suppliers.

Thats what i meant.
DJ Unique 6:59 PM - 16 November, 2020
Streaming solutions are great.... until you arrive at your venue and there is no internet.
For most wedding DJs, streaming might possibly will be a back-up solution
deejdave 7:31 PM - 16 November, 2020
Quote:
Streaming solutions are great.... until you arrive at your venue and there is no internet.
For most wedding DJs, streaming might possibly will be a back-up solution

I don't rely on the venue for Wi-Fi. If they have it it is a bonus. Furthermore you can download directly within Serato SW with Beatsource.
Quote:
They are going for the same market for now.

I can't say I agree. Beatsource ITSELF is not doing well when compared to the usual suspects (Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, etc.) but even taking out ALL of the Record Pools would not help as they are two completely separate markets. As a matter of fact Streaming is considered consumer services while Record Pool would be considered professional and the latter is even supposed to require proof of being in such industries....... in other words not the same target audience by default.
DJ JulioYEG 6:37 AM - 3 December, 2020
Quote:
All roads leading to beatsource.

fuck beatsource
DJ JulioYEG 6:41 AM - 3 December, 2020
Quote:
That kinda fucked it up for many pools that were blessed with label service,

meh i still get label music directly sent to my email.
StylesD 4:21 PM - 3 December, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

fuck beatsource

kind of aggressive.
deejdave 3:59 AM - 4 December, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

fuck beatsource

I often disagree with you and while I wouldn't word it the same way you are not far off. The selection just isn't there and while I understand the pricing dilemma it still makes it too much to be worth it. I do subscribe to it but in all fairness I subscribe to just about all of them (Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Soundcloud Go+ as well as Beatsource & Beatport Link) with the exception of Apple Music as it is useless in the DJ world. I could debate these all day but I will say they are all basically the same with the exception of Tidal who has the best sound, Soundcloud Go+ has the most content but a lot of it is third party, Beatport/Beatport Link have offline (within DJ apps) but the prices are WAY too high (understandably due to licensing) etc. I am going to go against the grain and say that Pulselocker was by far the best service and deal in the end. Had a rocky start but they got it almost perfect by the end. Too good to be true actually and ultimately it was. Many will disagree but when it comes to the facts trust when I say they are wrong. ALL THAT being said I will put it out there........... the truth!! The best option these days is keep your collection up (actual music you own) and get it uploaded onto Dropbox. DJ apps are more and more allowing access to Dropbox and this is streaming at its best. It is YOUR collection on the go and saved out of harms way.
DJ JulioYEG 8:13 AM - 4 December, 2020
Quote:
kind of aggressive.

not at all. youll see when pools are a thing of the past and streaming is the only option and ur paying the same price for a single version of a song you wont even physically have on your hardrive.
DJ JulioYEG 8:14 AM - 4 December, 2020
Quote:
.. the truth!! The best option these days is keep your collection up (actual music you own) and get it uploaded onto Dropbox. DJ apps are more and more allowing access to Dropbox and this is streaming at its best. It is YOUR collection on the go and saved out of harms way.

respect. well put i agree 100 perent.
DJ JulioYEG 8:19 AM - 4 December, 2020
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fuck beatsource

kind of aggressive.
you of all people especially with the affilation with dj city you should know that beatsource or any streaming service in a dj software will just be used as a request feature. Whos a dj with no music on a hardrive relying on a streaming service. were going backwards here.
metroplex2005 9:14 AM - 4 December, 2020
Quote:
youll see when pools are a thing of the past and streaming is the only option and ur paying the same price for a single version of a song you wont even physically have on your hardrive.

+1

Quote:
you of all people especially with the affilation with dj city you should know that beatsource or any streaming service in a dj software will just be used as a request feature. Whos a dj with no music on a hardrive relying on a streaming service. were going backwards here.

+1
577er 1:11 AM - 5 December, 2020
outside of sites like Bandcamp & handful of specialty sites, selling digital music will be a thing of the past very soon. Its all going to the streams. As DJs we need to prepare for that shitty reality.
DJ JulioYEG 5:08 AM - 6 December, 2020
Quote:
outside of sites like Bandcamp & handful of specialty sites, selling digital music will be a thing of the past very soon. Its all going to the streams. As DJs we need to prepare for that shitty reality.

thats fine i guess ill be that guy who just brings his harddrive everywhere just how my dad was once the guy who brought his cds everywhere because he refused to use dvs. Just how my dad took pride in his cd and vinyl collection I take pride in my current library collection took lots of years and lots $ to get to where its at. im not just gonna drop it cause theres a streaming service that offers nothing compared to what i have.
DJ JulioYEG 5:12 AM - 6 December, 2020
im not against streaming incase thats the view im giving i use Spotify personally and i love it great for the vehicles and its smart home integration is sick. but just how Bluetooth headphones don't belong in the dj booth neither should streaming. I mean cmon guys for live performances wifi is supposed to be off for best performance. and yes i know beatsource can be used offline but thats only if you get the other memberships.
d3bias 1:26 AM - 28 December, 2020
Quote:
Quote:

thats fine i guess ill be that guy who just brings his harddrive everywhere just how my dad was once the guy who brought his cds everywhere because he refused to use dvs. Just how my dad took pride in his cd and vinyl collection I take pride in my current library collection took lots of years and lots $ to get to where its at. im not just gonna drop it cause theres a streaming service that offers nothing compared to what i have.

I AGREE!

Anyone have any experience with bpm supreme?
nilre 9:51 AM - 28 December, 2020
Quote:
Anyone have any experience with bpm supreme?

Technically it works really well. Browsing is easy and well organized. You can add tracks to a “crate”, and when you are ready you can batch download your crate as a zip file. There are iOS apps for browsing on the go, and adding tracks to your crate. It all works very well.

The only thing is that the catalog is limited compared to the more general streaming vendors. But if your music taste fits BPM Supreme’s I can recommend it.
DJ StewCrew 1:09 AM - 10 May, 2021
What about MyMp3Pool, what are you takes on that Music Pool?
JackSmithDJ 5:30 PM - 17 May, 2021
I Highly Recommend the mashup uk because the versatility of the folders on there has everything from strings to wordplay and acapellas to intros and also the weekend essential are very handy
Wizkidayo 7:17 AM - 9 June, 2021
I'm going to spend some more time researching about them and then I'm going to see the one I like best. dripnaija.com

Thanks a lot for the awesome post
DJ Joe K 9:27 AM - 9 June, 2021
Quote:

Horrible!! I have them now. The music library is so limited. They don’t have much of the old school songs at all. Only new stuff. That’s why I’m a actually here looking for a new pool.
deejdave 4:00 PM - 9 June, 2021
Quote:
Quote:

Horrible!! I have them now. The music library is so limited. They don’t have much of the old school songs at all. Only new stuff. That’s why I’m a actually here looking for a new pool.

This is literally what defines a legal music pool. Pools are meant to be music distribution for PROMOtional purposes. Do you think the Bee Gees or or Biggie need any help getting their music out? Luckily the industry is finally looking into things and services are being forced to clean up their act or suspend services.
DJ JulioYEG 1:10 AM - 14 June, 2021
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is literally what defines a legal music pool. Pools are meant to be music distribution for PROMOtional purposes. Do you think the Bee Gees or or Biggie need any help getting their music out? Luckily the industry is finally looking into things and services are being forced to clean up their act or suspend services.

meh is disagree. Promo pools like Digiwax which is free is meant to distribute music. Music isnt distributed to us in intro outro acapella format not saying it doesnt happen but it is rare.
That's what a dj pool is for and whats makes them attractive to me is the speed of he new music being posted on the site the remixers who post on the site and the biggest back catalog. We want those intro outros and remixes asap.
deejdave 11:57 PM - 14 June, 2021
You can disagree but nothing I said was an opinion. What you are referring to are remix services like Crooklyn Clan and the likes.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:01 PM - 16 June, 2021
Quote:
You can disagree but nothing I said was an opinion. What you are referring to are remix services like Crooklyn Clan and the likes.

That's the truth - Pools like DJCity supposedly go back only 90 days because the purpose of a pools to promote NEW MUSIC. Pools were designed for labels to get the music into hands of tastemaker DJs in a regional or geographical area as a one stop shop in exchange for feedback or penetration in that area.

When "record" pools went digital - the whole game changed. You have 'new pools' stealing content from other pools and charging MUCH MUCH less and servicing anybody who could click a mouse.

Pools began to offer (or keep huge) back catalogue as a bonus to retain or gain members but it was always a PERK. (Video pools have different licensing - they can have old content)

Recently a certain pool was flossing wealth like they were Instagram ballers so the labels came in and cracked down on almost ALL pools and took away servicing of new stuff and had them pull all the labels old stuff.

They kinda fucked it up for all the pools

Anyway - purpose of a pool is to promote NEW stuff - old stuff has always been a bonus.
Jimmy77 4:15 AM - 19 June, 2021
Quote:
Latenight record pool is great for new and old hiphop n rnb, Dj city is good for all new music but if you want everything from 50s - 2015 then dms is the way to go but it is really expensive

DMS for sure. The wide selection of all decades and genres makes it well worth the money.
deejdave 1:00 AM - 22 June, 2021
Quote:
Quote:

That's the truth - Pools like DJCity supposedly go back only 90 days because the purpose of a pools to promote NEW MUSIC. Pools were designed for labels to get the music into hands of tastemaker DJs in a regional or geographical area as a one stop shop in exchange for feedback or penetration in that area.

When "record" pools went digital - the whole game changed. You have 'new pools' stealing content from other pools and charging MUCH MUCH less and servicing anybody who could click a mouse.

Pools began to offer (or keep huge) back catalogue as a bonus to retain or gain members but it was always a PERK. (Video pools have different licensing - they can have old content)

Recently a certain pool was flossing wealth like they were Instagram ballers so the labels came in and cracked down on almost ALL pools and took away servicing of new stuff and had them pull all the labels old stuff.

They kinda fucked it up for all the pools

Anyway - purpose of a pool is to promote NEW stuff - old stuff has always been a bonus.

Truth and with this came mass awareness. I see some still have not gotten the memo though LOL.
Deejaysk 4:51 PM - 25 June, 2021
Quote:
I was at a wedding this last weekend and the "DJs" were using nothing more than Spotify to play their tracks. No transitions, no fades, just a premade playlist off Spotify! When the dude's phone died, the Wi-Fi hotspot crapped out and there went the music for about 30 seconds while he fumbled around looking for his charger!

I just sat there and shook my head. To think, all those years of savaging Sam Goody at the mall for legit music (on cassette or CD), and this guy shows up with a tablet and free music... Where did I go wrong?!? Hehe

LOL
DJ K-otik 4:13 PM - 6 July, 2021
Pure DJ Pool is one that has popped up on my social media lately. Anyone have any experience with them?
bumbo08 7:25 AM - 7 July, 2021
Just googled... interesting concept. But $299?! Bit much for a lot of people.

Plus I'd like to see their library list. That's a lot of money to pay if you actually won't need a lot of the tracks.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:03 PM - 7 July, 2021
Quote:
Pure DJ Pool is one that has popped up on my social media lately. Anyone have any experience with them?

Quote:

They had a $99 special when I first saw the social media ads (Memorial Day Maybe) down from the $499 regular price

I don’t understand how the pay one price and get service forever works? What if they go out of business or get shut down in a few months or a year?

What happens if future service is slacking?

I guess you are basically paying for the tracks that are currently available like buying a Craigslist hard drive - future service is a bonus or gamble?

Also didn’t seem like that many tunes for the money when I glanced but didn’t really read it
dj dyleee 6:19 PM - 23 July, 2021
anyone know a free dj pool?
577er 2:02 AM - 24 July, 2021
Quote:

It’s over by the free gas and groceries.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 6:10 AM - 24 July, 2021
Quote:

Weird - i have been getting emails from Digiwaxx as of late. maybe they are ramping up now that Covid restrictions are lifting. Looks like they started cranking up again at the end of May.

I get more than i need from www.idjpool.com - especially the urban end but hey www.digiwaxx.com is FREE!!!

I may log in and take a look around and see if it has improved any. Looks like they have a Mobile App coming soon too.

Mostly Rap and Urban stuff but I did see a new single from Deadmau5 in the email from yesterday....

Deadmau5 & Lights

The Summer Dies

(The Single)

Clean, Clean With Intro

& Clean Acapella

Versions Available
DJ JulioYEG 11:39 AM - 10 August, 2021
Quote:

inavator.com
Riddim Dojo 1:48 PM - 30 September, 2021
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

They had a $99 special when I first saw the social media ads (Memorial Day Maybe) down from the $499 regular price

I don’t understand how the pay one price and get service forever works? What if they go out of business or get shut down in a few months or a year?

What happens if future service is slacking?

I guess you are basically paying for the tracks that are currently available like buying a Craigslist hard drive - future service is a bonus or gamble?

Also didn’t seem like that many tunes for the money when I glanced but didn’t really read it

At best, I suspect it's a marketing ploy to rake in lot's of cash in the early days and then charge high fees after, but that model is unsustainable. At worst, it's a scam grab for cash with stolen mp3's files until they get shutdown.
DJ Quartz 5:54 AM - 4 October, 2021
Check out Crate Connect, decent pricing and a good selection of music.

Link: affiliate.crateconnect.net

$5 discount coupon, qlp5
Lai128 7:24 AM - 12 October, 2021
Thanks for sharing, I am very impressed with your post.
www.liteblue.life
Wizkidayo 11:42 AM - 7 November, 2021
Firstly I would love to commend your efforts so far. You've done a great job on this blog and it makes it more interesting in sharing your blog post with my fans on 9jabeat.com
Wizkidayo 2:00 PM - 28 November, 2021
Firstly I would love to commend your efforts so far. You've done a great job on this blog and it makes it more interesting in sharing your blog post with my fans on one of my websites which is listed with its anchor below:

Schoolgistsa.co.za
DJWMalcolm 10:51 PM - 30 November, 2021
Have you all checked out ZIPDJ lately? They just launched an update to the platform that is the tits!
Wizkidayo 2:28 PM - 2 December, 2021
Firstly I would love to commend your efforts so far. You've done a great job on this blog and it makes it more interesting in sharing your blog post with my fans on one of my websites

ofofoaddict.com
mathygreen 7:15 PM - 14 December, 2021
What you are looking at is the off the cuff releases they provide.

They also provide monthly "folders" for each genre/sub genre which include MULTIPLE versions.

Original
Extended
Quick Edit
Dirty Clean
Any/all Remixes.

I would not suggest a la carte genres. With the silver or gold you get the extra releases as shown in the links I provided.

If you do a la carte you get what you saw above.

Plainly put if you KNOW what you are looking for I would go elsewhere and download what I wanted.

For EVERYTHING else a Promo Only Silver membership is the best way I can suggest.

For instance for my Dance music (House, progressive, Trance, Techno, etc) I get what I want by multiple "a la carte" sites. Stuff that Promo Only as well as DJCity would NEVER have though.

For all else I rely on Promo Only by itself. Hip Hop for instance I get from Promo Only being there is not much I want anyways.

For the good Hip Hop back when it was more relevant (90's early 2000's) I would again go elsewhere.
mathygreen 7:17 PM - 14 December, 2021
You can buy whatever package you need - Top 40, Urban and/or Dance at $12 each - is that like the old CDs where they give you only what they think is the hottest 20 - 30 tracks for the month???

So if I order Urban for June - I JUST get these 20 tracks - ONLY one version or edit?

Urban Radio June 2015
1 Game f./Meek Mill The Soundtrack Clean
2 French Montana f./Jeremih, Rick Ross & Fabolous Bad Chick Promo Only Clean Edit - Remix
3 King Los f./Ty Dolla $ign Can't Fade Us Clean
4 Treasure Davis f./Kid Ink Simple Promo Only Clean Edit
5 Casey Veggies f./Wiz Khalifa, A$AP Ferg & Iamsu Backflip Promo Only Clean Edit - Remix
6 Carnage f./I Love Makonnen I Like Tuh Promo Only Clean Edit
7 Sage The Gemini f./Trey Songz Guantanamera Clean
8 Snoop Dogg So Many Pros Clean
9 Kid Ink f./Dej Loaf Be Real Clean Edit
10 Natalie La Rose f./Jeremih, Fetty Wap, Sage The Gemini & Troy Ave Somebody Remix - Clean
11 Mariah Carey Infinity
12 Jonathan McReynolds Gotta Have You
13 Dej Loaf f./Lil Wayne Me U & Henne$$y Promo Only Clean Edit
14 Chris Brown & Tyga B**ches N Marijuana Promo Only Clean Edit
15 OMI Cheerleader Felix Jaehn Radio Edit
16 French Montana f./Chinx & NORE Off The Rip Clean
17 Rihanna American Oxygen
18 Nicki Minaj The Night Is Still Young
19 Kanye West f./Kendrick Lamar All Day Promo Only Clean Edit - Remix
20 Wiz Khalifa f./Charlie Puth See You Again Promo Only Clean Edit
jacobfarrael 5:54 PM - 16 December, 2021

Plainly put if you KNOW what you are looking for I would go elsewhere and download what I wanted.

For EVERYTHING else a Promo Only Silver membership is the best way I can suggest.

For instance for my Dance music House, progressive, Trance, Techno, etc I get what I want by multiple "a la carte" sites. Stuff that Promo Only as well as DJCity would NEVER have though.

For all else I rely on Promo Only by itself. Hip Hop for instance I get from Promo Only being there is not much I want anyways.

For the good Hip Hop back when it was more relevant 90's early 2000's I would again go elsewhere.
----------------------------------
gabriel-law.com
masonmiles43 7:31 PM - 22 December, 2021
I would not suggest a la carte genres. With the silver or gold you get the extra releases as shown in the links I provided.

For instance for my Dance music House, progressive, Trance, Techno, etc) I get what I want by multiple "a la carte" sites. Stuff that Promo Only as well as DJCity would NEVER have though.

For the good Hip Hop back when it was more relevant (90's early 2000's) I would again go elsewhere.
--------------------------------------

tdsphotography.com
Wizkidayo 9:59 AM - 21 February, 2022
Firstly, I would love to commend your efforts so far. You've done a great job on this blog and it makes it more interesting in sharing your blog post with my fans on one of my websites which is listed

9jababa.com
DJ Jonasty 4:24 AM - 28 February, 2022
For streaming, Tidal is the go to when using Serato. You can create or save playlists from Beatsource and Beatport and then use the free service, tune my music and all playlist can transfer to tidal.

Open Serato and link to Tidal and you have everything for like $12 AUD per month.

Only issue is I find that Phase really can mess with wifi.
StylesD 8:39 PM - 28 February, 2022
Quote:
For streaming, Tidal is the go to when using Serato. You can create or save playlists from Beatsource and Beatport and then use the free service, tune my music and all playlist can transfer to tidal.

Open Serato and link to Tidal and you have everything for like $12 AUD per month.

Only issue is I find that Phase really can mess with wifi.

Except Tidal doesn't give you offline mode or any exclusive DJ content like intros, clean edits, instrumentals, acapellas, short edits, transitions, scratch tools, etc, etc.
deejdave 12:42 AM - 1 March, 2022
I think the largest issue with Tidal, Beatport LINK or Beatsource LINK being the "Best All-Around DJ Pool" is that THEY ARE NOT POOLS.................. not one streaming service will ever be better than a pool. Streaming services are a glorified music rental service at best. DJ Pools allow you to keep the music of your choice forever. Even with offline support in BP/BS the music is still not yours. That being said I have Deezer, Tidal, Beatsource, Beatport and Spotify and the only reason I use anything but Spotify is the lack of third party access. Beatport LINK and Beatsource are unjustly increasing their prices to less than their worth prices. The monthly price to retain offline support is nowhere near warranted. Pulselocker put them both to shame in terms of value. To have offline support in both Beatport and Beatsource it will cost you $65!!!!! ($30 for BP & $35 for BS) This is shameful and if I want a file offline I will download it from one of my record pools. I already lowered my Beatport tier to the $14.99 tier and will be lowering to the $9.99 tier for Beatsource before the next billing cycle. I will be keeping both going forward ONLY because I use them with my Denon Prime players but judging by the recent feedback out there it seems many are not happy about these recent decisions. I will be losing the "exclusive DJ content like intros, clean edits, instrumentals, acapellas, short edits, transitions, scratch tools, etc, etc. " but then again I never even used them as again IF I wanted to use ANY of these I would download them from one of my Record Pools.............

BTW How does Beatport LINK have the lower priced bottom tier (with LINK) and Beatsource have the higher priced top tier (with LINK) when they both offer the same features/content either way?
StylesD 6:28 PM - 1 March, 2022
Quote:
I think the largest issue with Tidal, Beatport LINK or Beatsource LINK being the "Best All-Around DJ Pool" is that THEY ARE NOT POOLS.................. not one streaming service will ever be better than a pool. Streaming services are a glorified music rental service at best. DJ Pools allow you to keep the music of your choice forever. Even with offline support in BP/BS the music is still not yours. That being said I have Deezer, Tidal, Beatsource, Beatport and Spotify and the only reason I use anything but Spotify is the lack of third party access. Beatport LINK and Beatsource are unjustly increasing their prices to less than their worth prices. The monthly price to retain offline support is nowhere near warranted. Pulselocker put them both to shame in terms of value. To have offline support in both Beatport and Beatsource it will cost you $65!!!!! ($30 for BP & $35 for BS) This is shameful and if I want a file offline I will download it from one of my record pools. I already lowered my Beatport tier to the $14.99 tier and will be lowering to the $9.99 tier for Beatsource before the next billing cycle. I will be keeping both going forward ONLY because I use them with my Denon Prime players but judging by the recent feedback out there it seems many are not happy about these recent decisions. I will be losing the "exclusive DJ content like intros, clean edits, instrumentals, acapellas, short edits, transitions, scratch tools, etc, etc. " but then again I never even used them as again IF I wanted to use ANY of these I would download them from one of my Record Pools.............

BTW How does Beatport LINK have the lower priced bottom tier (with LINK) and Beatsource have the higher priced top tier (with LINK) when they both offer the same features/content either way?

Thanks for the feedback Dave. This is all constructive and appreciated.

You hit the nail on the head.

Beatsource is not a record pool. It is a DSP. This is an important distinction because records pools can only service new music to professional DJs, whereas Beatsource can provide full catalogs of music to DJs of all types.

I understand the value you find in downloading music, but you're also missing a ton of content if you only subscribe to record pools (as they cannot carry back catalog content).

The music business is a very complicated model, including unbelievable amounts of restrictions, licensing rules, territory rights, royalty payments, and a million other incredibly boring things that the average DJ does not care about. That said, it's the reason why pricing tiers are structured the way they are, and also why record pools are starting to shut down and remove their content. You mentioned Pulselocker, but Pulselocker was never able to strike licensing deals with the major labels and never had enough music content that DJs actually wanted, which is why they shut down.

The established music industry does not like the model of the unlimited record pool and as technology advances, you will start to see these services diminish in terms of the content they can provide.

At the end of the day, you're the customer and you have complete power to use what works best for you.

We've been running DJcity for 20 years and now Beatsource for the last 2, and all we're trying to do is build the ultimate tool for DJs. We come directly from the culture ourselves. I've been DJing for 20 years and have been on this forum since it started. We love this culture, we love DJing, and we love music, and we're trying to deliver the most valuable service to DJs that we can.

Anyway I always appreciate the dialogue. Feel free to hit me anytime!
deejdave 11:45 PM - 1 March, 2022
Quote:
I understand the value you find in downloading music, but you're also missing a ton of content if you only subscribe to record pools (as they cannot carry back catalog content).

Understood and agreed which is why as I said I sub to just about every streaming service there is....... Minus Qobuz & Apple Music.
Quote:
The music business is a very complicated model, including unbelievable amounts of restrictions, licensing rules, territory rights, royalty payments, and a million other incredibly boring things that the average DJ does not care about. That said, it's the reason why pricing tiers are structured the way they are, and also why record pools are starting to shut down and remove their content.

I get this I am just confused why Beatport has a lower priced bottom tier (with LINK) than Beatsource (with LINK) and Beatsource has a higher priced top tier than Beatport when both offer 1000 track offline and similar spec.
Quote:
You mentioned Pulselocker, but Pulselocker was never able to strike licensing deals with the major labels and never had enough music content that DJs actually wanted, which is why they shut down.

This was an issue to start for sure but near the end I can personally vouch that after SYNCing by massive Spotify library to PL's (via Soundiiz) VERY few were left unmatched....... that being said I never fully understood the how's or why's of PL so I'll give you that.

At the end of the day I firmly believe in having your bread & butter tracks downloaded (and backed up) so they are as safe as possible from external mishaps and utilizing the streaming services as supplements and they are VERY effective at that. I am just left confused by the recent hikes in BP/BS specifically. What was added and would you say this was a welcomed changed at large? It personally forced me to move to streaming only tiers but as you said this is a personal choice. Could there be a middle ground? $20/month seems fair to me for those who want the content but no offline.
StylesD 1:39 AM - 2 March, 2022
Yeah, I think that's the right approach. For veteran DJs, streaming services are a great supplement.

In regards to pricing, the changes all come down to the licensing agreements each company has with the labels and publishers that supply the music. On Beatport, the library is comprised of mostly independent labels, whereas on Beatsoure, it's predominantly major-label content. Those deals impact the ultimate pricing model that each company can offer. That said, these pricing tiers may still change, and not necessarily for the worse. Hope this makes sense.
Wizkidayo 9:36 PM - 15 June, 2022
Quote:
What you are looking at is the off the cuff releases they provide.

They also provide monthly "folders" for each genre/sub genre which include MULTIPLE versions.

Original
Extended
Quick Edit
Dirty Clean
Any/all Remixes.

Agreed naijabeat.com
proapkcrack 10:45 PM - 13 August, 2022
Parallels Desktop 18.0.0 latest here is a Windows and Mac application that provides you the elasticity of operational Windows and Mac OS X at a similar time even without rebooting. Using this multi-cross platform support application, you can run Windows software without losing the security, functionality, and comfort of your Mac. Also, parallels Desktop keygen helps to activate the full version with keys. the full version allows you to run and test multiple Operating systems on a single machine virtually with full access. proapkcrack.com
proapkcrack 10:45 PM - 13 August, 2022
Parallels Desktop 18.0.0 latest here is a Windows and Mac application that provides you the elasticity of operational Windows and Mac OS X at a similar time even without rebooting. Using this multi-cross platform support application, you can run Windows software without losing the security, functionality, and comfort of your Mac. Also, parallels Desktop keygen helps to activate the full version with keys. the full version allows you to run and test multiple Operating systems on a single machine virtually with full access. proapkcrack.com
Willms 12:09 PM - 31 August, 2022
I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. I will try to figure it out for more.
www.myfamilymobile.net
Dj Atom Blast 6:28 PM - 1 October, 2022
I found an interesting music pool and was curious if any of you have tried it? It is called djpoolrecords.com
It says download links are available for members only and is about 50 bucks a month. They have a ton of Funkymix, ultamix, bar bangers, beat junkies, etc etc etc etc…like a ton..
I’m probably gonna try it just when things look to good to be true they probably are.
I’d appreciate any insight I can get
GaFFLe 6:18 PM - 11 October, 2022
Quote:
I found an interesting music pool and was curious if any of you have tried it? It is called djpoolrecords.com
It says download links are available for members only and is about 50 bucks a month. They have a ton of Funkymix, ultamix, bar bangers, beat junkies, etc etc etc etc…like a ton..
I’m probably gonna try it just when things look to good to be true they probably are.

I signed up for a single month for $19.99. They've got a TON of stuff. So much so that I can't find the time to get to it all. For some reason, they've got links to to other Pool's music collections as well. I need to get to downloading to catch up. Been out the game since 2016...
Dj Atom Blast 9:45 PM - 11 October, 2022
Quote:
Quote:

I signed up for a single month for $19.99. They've got a TON of stuff. So much so that I can't find the time to get to it all. For some reason, they've got links to to other Pool's music collections as well. I need to get to downloading to catch up. Been out the game since 2016...

It looked like they had a lot.. Thank you. That is bad ass
deejdave 11:03 PM - 12 October, 2022
Most completely illegal pools do offer a lot of content. This is a perfect example of one. There are a ton of these and they are up until they get shut down at which time they come up with a new name and start up again.
StylesD 8:27 PM - 26 October, 2022
Quote:

completely illegal.