Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Master Output Level Meter

dj t-money 9:20 PM - 8 March, 2015
My Master Output Level Meter and Limiter Light not showing in serato dj.
dj t-money 1:53 PM - 15 March, 2015
Any reason for this serato?
The Return of Dj Sparky 2:43 PM - 15 March, 2015
take a screen shot and upload it to dropbox or some where we can view it
richie84 6:21 PM - 15 March, 2015
If you a SL interface it doesn't show up, I use an SL3 and it doesn't show up on mine - I read somewhere on here that for the SL2/3/4 it was removed as the auto gain has been made all the same...
dj t-money 6:33 PM - 15 March, 2015
Am using a controller DDJ sz
938MyDJ 7:16 PM - 16 April, 2016
Didn't see an explanation for this anywhere else...
If there is, please post the link here.

I don't see the master level display when using my SZ too :(
DJ Tecniq 8:15 PM - 16 April, 2016
Quote:
If you a SL interface it doesn't show up, I use an SL3 and it doesn't show up on mine - I read somewhere on here that for the SL2/3/4 it was removed as the auto gain has been made all the same...
I have an SL3 and it does show up on mine only when connected. As for SDJ Master Output Level is not featured in older versions. I think version SDJ 1.7 they finally added it. Very odd considering MOL (Master Output Level) was always in Scratchlive and always available for controllers. I complained about this when I switched to SDJ I honestly think they just goofed and forgot to add it. Connect your SL3 and try different versions it will eventually pop up.
DJ Tecniq 8:21 PM - 16 April, 2016
I was pretty disappointed when I used a friends controller and he had the option for Master Output Level but when I connected my SL3 I didn't have it available? Makes no sense if I'm using a controller or DVS we should all have the same feature🤔 yeah older versions it does not exist with DVS I have no idea why I think they just forgot to add it...😕 not only that the Master Output Level works completely different in SSL and can fix overall track gains. SDJ's master output level does not do this.