Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Serato Dj 1.7.1 not loading the entirely iTunes library

Dj Rodrigo Guimarães 2:27 PM - 9 November, 2014
Hello friends, i'm having a problem with Serato Dj 1.7 and 1.7.1. It is not loading iTunes library entirely. Some of the playlists load by half, like, if it have 30 songs on it, it loads 10 songs. Anyone having the same problem? Thanks!
DJPAZNYC 2:51 AM - 18 November, 2014
Im having the same problem. I followed the steps posted in the support section and now i have even more files missing.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 3:14 AM - 18 November, 2014
Hi guys,

I'd recommend that you open a help ticket and our Support Team will assist you with your issue -> support.serato.com (click link).

Cheers,
Michael.
DJPAZNYC 10:58 PM - 18 November, 2014
Thanks.
Dj Rodrigo Guimarães 2:19 PM - 10 December, 2014
Thanks, i'll do that!
Dj Rodrigo Guimarães 1:31 PM - 30 October, 2015
Quote:
Hi guys,

I'd recommend that you open a help ticket and our Support Team will assist you with your issue -> support.serato.com (click link).

Cheers,
Michael.

Hello Michael, I opened a ticket with the support team but i got no answer from them. This same error still happening on SeratoDj 1.8

Here is a video that I did to show the problem since version 1.7.1.

youtu.be

Please, help me!!!!
Serato, Forum Moderator
Michael R 9:25 PM - 1 November, 2015
Hi Dj Rodrigo Guimarães,

Can you please give me your help ticket number and I'll chase it up with the Support Team.

Cheers,
Michael.
Dj Rodrigo Guimarães 2:59 PM - 13 November, 2015
Hello Michael,

I opened a new ticket because I don't have the preview number. Here it is: #132989

Thanks for your help!
Dj Rodrigo Guimarães 11:12 PM - 14 November, 2015
Quote:
Hello Michael,

I opened a new ticket because I don't have the preview number. Here it is: #132989

Thanks for your help!

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your help!
Dj Rodrigo Guimarães 7:49 PM - 18 November, 2015
Quote:
Im having the same problem. I followed the steps posted in the support section and now i have even more files missing.

Hi Dj, did get to fix the problem with iTunes library?