DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

57 not loading custom settings in groups 1 and 6

EL CONDUCTOR 11:23 PM - 4 April, 2009
SSL is not loading my custom settings in group B1 or group B6. I have (or had) Group 1 joystick set to toggle loops on and off when pushed down. For some reason the settings are grayed out and gone?
I have tried:
-Right clicking and re assigning
-Powering on and off SSL and the 57
-Restarting my Laptop

*Not sure if this matters but, I recently used my laptop and the SL box for a mobile gig where I was using SSL as a stand alone music player in "INT" mode. I did not use the 57 for this gig and no settings were changed.

PLEASE HELP!!??
nobspangle 12:45 PM - 5 April, 2009
your sticks of joy are in transform mode, you need to switch them to SSL mode by pushing the stick in to the mixer and holding for half a second. The green light under the stick will light to confirm the mode change.
EL CONDUCTOR 2:54 AM - 7 April, 2009
Thanks I finally read another post that helped.
Maybe you can help with this:

I recorded a new track in SSL and then added/moved the track from the "Recorded" crate to a new set. I also deleted the "Recorded" crate that is created by default since there is no reason for it to take up space on my screen after the track is in the crate i want it in. Now every time I open SSL the recorded track in the crate I moved it too jumps to the top of my set which places it out of order.

Do you know why this happens and how I can correct these actions?