Websites Discussion

Talk about our websites Serato.com and Whitelabel.net
To talk about a Serato product such as Scratch Live or ITCH please find the appropriate forum area.

Who Want A Chat Room In This Forum

DJkdg 5:16 AM - 1 April, 2009
I just Want to know if you like the idea of to have a chat room here
Dj Knockout101 2:19 AM - 4 April, 2009
Would be kind of nice.
djanthonyd 2:02 AM - 7 April, 2009
i'm guessing i wouldn't really know how more useful it could be 'till i tried, but definitely worth giving it a shot
Serato
dave 12:22 AM - 8 April, 2009
If you're on Serato.com the forum almost acts like a chat room, new messages load while you're viewing a thread. We'll have that feature on ScratchLive.net soon too.
Henry GQ 4:30 PM - 12 April, 2009
u guys need something like mirc
Henry GQ 4:30 PM - 12 April, 2009
chat channels and ish..
TJ56 3:29 PM - 16 April, 2009
maybe a "GENERAL DISCUSSION" area added to the main itch forum header page would be good idea, similar to that SSL forum where members can discuss all manner of topics other than DJ'n or ITCH. :)

Tj
nobspangle 10:55 AM - 18 April, 2009
Quote:
maybe a "GENERAL DISCUSSION" area added to the main itch forum header page would be good idea, similar to that SSL forum where members can discuss all manner of topics other than DJ'n or ITCH. :)

Tj

like this one? serato.com
nik39 12:50 PM - 18 April, 2009
It's not visible o
Quote:
Quote:

Tj

It's not visible from here:
www.serato.com
TJ56 2:19 PM - 18 April, 2009
Quote:
Quote:

Tj

yeah yeah, an off topic discussion area.
DJkdg 1:08 AM - 19 June, 2009
could be like the one on facebook at the button is the small chat where you can talk with your friends
Dj.Mojo 10:16 PM - 5 August, 2009
facebook chat sucks monkey balls!
Too many breakdowns bug etc.

But basically that would be a nice way to go if it is implemented well.
CAW 1:06 AM - 22 December, 2009
Facebook and other web-based chat interfaces are all terrible. If they were to add a chat system, I would prefer they did it as their own XMPP server that shares the serato.com user database to authenticate your username and password. Then people could use a proper IM program like Adium for the real-time chat.

Updates to posts you are tracking could be advertised with a clickable link by an IM robot running on Serato's side. Likewise, when new Whitelabel.net releases get posted, if they match the genres you have specified in your profile, links to them could also be automatically IM'd to you by the robot.
Romain07 3:05 AM - 3 November, 2017
I having problems with my serato can someone help me please