Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Library sucks, Folders dissapear, Analyzes files but no BPM Etc

Mitchythekid 2:47 AM - 29 June, 2014
Hey guys, Just wanted to share my anger towards this program for wasting tons of my time.

It seems like folders disappear. I can organize a set. Close the program. Re-open and the files are all mixed up (I have 2 hard drives). I spent hours and hours making sets for tonight. I check the folders. They are empty. If I try and drag a song on to one of the decks or in to a folder. Or move a folder. Nothing. Re-start the program. All is well. It or Scratch live has done that to me once before I believe.

What happened to having different folders organized in different ways? I keep a main folder by bpm. Then arrange a set by numbers and I keep having to switch them back and forth. Scratch live folders stayed organized the way you last left them no?

Anyways. Love Serato DJ and Scratch live. But the library makes me want to smash babies and wastes so much of my time.
Serato, Support
Jamie W 12:53 AM - 30 June, 2014
Hey Mitchythekid,

Thanks for getting in touch,
The best thing you can do is create a help request so our support team can help you resolve this issue. Here is a link --> www.serato.com

If you have already created a help request, please hold tight. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Thanks,
Jamie