DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

My DJ MOVIE !!!

@WhoDjRu 4:44 AM - 26 June, 2014
This is the TEASER to my Movie coming soon, short snippet. Going to have 20 different colleges and over 100 different clubs on camera with different crowds. also including weddings and private events.
NEED OPINIONS!!!!

youtu.be
Logisticalstyles 12:27 PM - 26 June, 2014
It's only 15 seconds long… What kind of opinions are you expecting from a 15 second clip? Even a TV commercial is 30 seconds long.
DJ Remix Detroit 12:48 PM - 26 June, 2014
lmao...2 yrs later....

the video production isnt bad though
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:48 PM - 26 June, 2014
Quote:
This is the TEASER to my Movie coming soon, short snippet. Going to have 20 different colleges and over 100 different clubs on camera with different crowds. also including weddings and private events.
NEED OPINIONS!!!!

youtu.be

who's drop are you stealing for the movie?
DJ JT Stevens 5:07 PM - 26 June, 2014
Quote:
It's only 15 seconds long… What kind of opinions are you expecting from a 15 second clip? Even a TV commercial is 30 seconds long.

Agreed. I was wondering where the rest of it was.

If this is a video that you're planning on showing to potential wedding clients I'd consider removing the twerking bits. Unless that's what your clientele is into.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:51 PM - 26 June, 2014
Quote:
NEED OPINIONS!!!!

youtu.be

isn't that just the video you posted before that showed nothing chopped up to show even less? I also find it hard to believe you've been in, let alone, played 100 different clubs since you were here last.
DJ Tunafish aka "yummy tunafish salad" 11:57 PM - 26 June, 2014
+1
sumoJr 12:36 AM - 27 June, 2014
when you get the funds for special effects
get a good CGI guy to replace that controller with some turntables
 6 12:57 AM - 27 June, 2014
Quote:
when you get the funds for special effects
get a good CGI guy to replace that controller with some turntables

lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:09 AM - 27 June, 2014
Quote: