DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

To those that lick their fingers when DJing...lol

DJ Dynamight 7:59 PM - 5 June, 2014
This is just nasty!

wundergroundmusic.com
Joee 8:06 PM - 5 June, 2014
nasty.........ewwwwwwww.......lol

good thing i never got into that habit, i never really understood the need to do it
Dj Shamann 8:26 PM - 5 June, 2014
LOL!

Seriously though, it's fucking nasty. And I think some DJs just do it because they see other big names do it (kind of like how EVERY "battle" DJ now rubs his hands together in an exaggerated manor before he starts his routine)

But yeah, you'll see the the finger lickers do it every fucking move they're about to make.

Get some lotion.
Mr. Goodkat 9:06 PM - 5 June, 2014
you know this is a satire website right?
Mr. Goodkat 9:08 PM - 5 June, 2014
ebola lol. tears of calvin harris lol
Good3go85 10:11 PM - 5 June, 2014
Humor me
Jumbo Boogie 11:24 PM - 5 June, 2014
Quote:
nasty.........ewwwwwwww.......lol

good thing i never got into that habit, i never really understood the need to do it

Unfortunately I'm one of those who licks their fingers...I do it when I need to regain grip quickly.

Luckily I only lick my fingers only with my own vinyl...Just thinking about someone doing this with vinyl that's been uncleaned and touched by many is...BARF!
pdidy 11:32 PM - 5 June, 2014
Quote:
This is just nasty!

wundergroundmusic.com

Fake, you fuckers believe anything....lol
Dj Shamann 11:34 PM - 5 June, 2014
Quote:
Luckily I only lick my fingers only with my own vinyl...Just thinking about someone doing this with vinyl that's been uncleaned and touched by many is...BARF!

Except vinyl is not the only thing you're touching when you DJ...
pdidy 11:54 PM - 5 June, 2014
It is impossible to catch chlamydia from a mixer hand to mouth.
www.thebody.com

That being said, Im selling rane 62 mixers Send me $100 to my PayPal account immediately !
Joee 12:52 AM - 6 June, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
This is just nasty!

wundergroundmusic.com

Fake, you fuckers believe anything....lol

aaaaa, you can catch crabs from a toilet set can't you?.......lol

real or not licking your finger to grab a fader or spin back a record is just nasty
phonze 2:24 AM - 6 June, 2014
haha, reminds me of that story when they analyzed how much filth was in hotel rooms. I'm kind of a germaphobe so I never lick my fingers. I end up rubbing my hands for some sweat, looks funny actually.
deezlee 4:53 AM - 6 June, 2014
sissys
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:03 AM - 6 June, 2014
Quote:
aaaaa, you can catch crabs from a toilet set can't you?.......lol

You DJ so bad, that you thought you could improve your crabs by touching a public toilet seat....
Jumbo Boogie 1:49 PM - 6 June, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Except vinyl is not the only thing you're touching when you DJ...

True...Definitely a habit I need to stop. I'll have to find alternatives...maybe some ice in a water bottle or a damp sponge.