Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

OT: After Effects Templates for Venue Promotions..

Rebelguy 7:19 PM - 2 May, 2014
This is a bit off topic but was hoping I could get some help from any of you putting together promotional materials for the venues you are at...

One venue I work at has asked if I could put together a video clip which shows fliers of upcoming events. I know I can put together something decent in my editing program but was looking for something a little bit nicer. In the past I have purchased after effects templates from various online sites that allow you to just drop in the logo and images from the venue. Does anyone have any recommendations for websites or other resources for this type of work? If you are getting them from a site do you have a particular product on that site that is working well for you.

In the past I have used videohive and pond5 for this type of work.
Code:E 7:36 PM - 2 May, 2014
Tracking.
ta2423 11:35 PM - 2 May, 2014
Personally Videohive is where its at. There are a couple more good ones out there but the templates cost a lot more. Here is an alternative.
www.revostock.com
Rebelguy 12:35 AM - 3 May, 2014
Quote:
Personally Videohive is where its at. There are a couple more good ones out there but the templates cost a lot more. Here is an alternative.
www.revostock.com

What are the other good ones you mentioned? I don't mind paying a bit more for quality.
ta2423 7:27 PM - 18 May, 2014
I cannot find the other site. Revostock is one of them. I have only purchased a couple from them. I will dig around some more. I have yet to see anything with more, reasonably priced and good quality as videohive.
ta2423 7:33 PM - 18 May, 2014
Pond 5 is one of the other ones that you already mentioned.
Enchanted Studios 6:10 PM - 16 February, 2017
Revostock has gone. VH and P5 are still great places for templates.
Enchanted Studios 4:52 PM - 23 August, 2017
We've now started selling After Effects templates directly at www.enchanted.media

Always up for new template suggestions!