Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

pioneer ddj sx with serato 1.6.2 issue

Jowell 8:24 AM - 27 April, 2014
i having problems with 1.6.2
1) when my controller is connected i cannot exit serato as i hav to force it to close by (clt+alt+dle)
2) and 1 channel deck not working so i want to revert back to 1.6.1

can i know how to revert back to previous version from 1.6.2 to 1.6.1 as i jus tried to install the zip file but its giving a msg saying my version is still in use so its not working .
thanks
Asu 2:46 AM - 28 April, 2014
find 1.6.1 here

serato.com
Asu 2:47 AM - 28 April, 2014
remember to un-install 1.6.2 first....re-boot and d the 1.6.1 install
Jowell 8:02 PM - 28 April, 2014
if uninstall it will all my cue points and samples vanish... i mean wil i have to work on it aqll again..??
thanks for the help
D-RoC71 8:04 PM - 28 April, 2014
It shouldn't. All your removing is the software, not the tags or cue points.
Asu 9:10 PM - 28 April, 2014
Quote:
if uninstall it will all my cue points and samples vanish... i mean wil i have to work on it aqll again..??
thanks for the help

everything stays there...the cue points and tags are saved on the mp3s themselves if i remember correctly.

i just downgraded to 1.6.0 and everything works perfectly...i was having issues with the new serato video.
djcerla 9:45 PM - 28 April, 2014
Quote:
the cue points and tags are saved on the mp3s themselves

yup
Jowell 6:12 PM - 29 April, 2014
cool its done i uninstalled it and then installed 1.6.1 and then 1.6.2 again and somehow there are no more issues.. . i like to stay updated if i wz on 1.6.1 i would feel little backwards ;)
thanks a lot guys :) see you'll soon..
Asu 6:58 PM - 29 April, 2014
Quote:
cool its done i uninstalled it and then installed 1.6.1 and then 1.6.2 again and somehow there are no more issues.. . i like to stay updated if i wz on 1.6.1 i would feel little backwards ;)
thanks a lot guys :) see you'll soon..

Glad to help bro...it's a good feeling when we help each other thru an issue
Jowell 11:18 AM - 11 May, 2014
Hey guys does any one have salution for this problem . i tryed asking serato guys but no reply yet so thought of this idea .
i want to use video version on pioneer ddj sx . but when i press the buy button its saying this product is not available.
1) can i use it on ddj sx
2) how to buy it
thanks
Dj Youkai 2:19 PM - 11 May, 2014
What you mean video version? You mean Serato Video plugin? You should be able to use it for any Serato DJ controller, did you check in your setup in Seratodj in the plugins? The buy link doesn't work?