Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Loop Roll in ABS mode.

cheekyme 8:46 AM - 10 February, 2009
Would it be possible to add the loop roll to abs mode.

I would find this useful.

Regards

CK
Ongaku 10:44 AM - 18 February, 2009
Just think about what is the absolute mode! It's just like playing a vinyl, and can you loop your vinyl? No... (well yes with stickers etc. but in principle no :-))
dj offchops 1:43 AM - 20 February, 2009
considering the cdj 1000 is on of the industry club standards it would be good to have loop roll in abs,auto key finder in build over view would be handy for harmonic mixing to.
Ongaku 10:31 AM - 20 February, 2009
Yes but ask a loop roll to Pioneer then and not to Serato if you're using the abs mode...
cheekyme 1:21 PM - 26 March, 2009
Some people don't use the vinyl. I don't.

So yes you are correct in the fact that you can't (really) loop vinyl. And abs mode is supposed to just be a 'pure' vinyl mode.

For people like me who use the cd's, I feel that it would be a useful feature that could be there if wanted, you guys don't have to use it.

I would prefer to use relative mode anyway for the features but 'drop to absolute postition' doesn't work with cd's. (i,e, return to the start of a track when it is stopped and played again).

Surely there must be a happy medium for everyone?
ekwipt 10:50 PM - 26 March, 2009
Personally i think there should be 3 modes vinyl, cd and midi controllers, vinyl should be able to go into two modes relative and absolute
DJ Dill Pickle 8:47 AM - 27 March, 2009
Quote:
Would it be possible to add the loop roll to abs mode.

I would find this useful.

Regards

CK

Don't see why they couldn't achieve this -
AKIEM 4:04 PM - 27 March, 2009
ABS mode wouldnt really be absolute mode anymore then
Dj Ace 4:47 AM - 28 March, 2009
Quote:
ABS mode wouldnt really be absolute mode anymore then

You said it before me...