Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Bug fixes

Sand 2:46 PM - 29 March, 2014
After another DJ release (1.6.1) we get more features, but when are we going to see any bugs fixed? My biggest issue is with the start delay with the NS7 2 when the motors are on, you know it exists so please don't ask me to tinker with my hardware/software setup. I am sure I am not the only person who is losing faith with DJ, be it Numark users or any other platform user. How hard is it to give us an honest answer and an estimated time frame for rectification of know faults? If anybody else feels the same as I do please +1 this message and hopefully someone will take notice.
mixxinmel 4:55 AM - 30 March, 2014
Man i have to put my two or three cents in on this one, there are tons of bugs in Serato Dj, Nothing works like it did in itch, Itch was 99% Perfect!!!!! ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS MAKE SURE THAT THE IZOTOPE EFFECTS WOULD WORK IN ITCH AND JUST CHANGE THE GUI TO LOOK LIKE SERATO DJ AND THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE, TWO ADDED FEATURES AND THEN EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE!!! SMH why try reinventing the WHEEL when it was really never broken with ITCH 2.2 ??? WE now cant trigger our samples from the cue buttons by pushing the delete button and playing any sample stored in the sample slots and you can even change banks in the sampler like you could with itch?? and also with Serato dj when i use my NS7 i cant use the Itunes library playlist that ive created because if it is turned on then the program crashes, SMH get it right Serato!!!!
Serato, Support
Scott S 9:38 PM - 31 March, 2014
Hi Sand,

Yes we acknowledge this is a known issue. The bug has been logged and the developers are working on it.. We are hoping to get it fixed for a future release.

If you want people to "+1" this message, the help request area is not the best place to post. I will move this message to the general discussion area so more people are able to see it.

Regards
9:38 PM, 31 Mar 2014
Discussion moved to Serato DJ General Discussion