DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Numark announces iDJ2

anewsome 7:03 PM - 28 March, 2006
ilounge.com

Alright Vigor,.. gimme that punchline :-)
DJ SHY 7:05 PM - 28 March, 2006
BriChi 7:09 PM - 28 March, 2006
another numark toy we can use as a doorstop
anewsome 7:29 PM - 28 March, 2006
I looked when I posted it and I didn't see the other post. Sorry guys.
joshua 7:35 PM - 28 March, 2006
well, at least this one's usable, the other one with no pitch control, two ipods, kinda lame.
this one may get some attention, from some people anyway.
Josh
mister iLL 7:49 PM - 28 March, 2006
jesus how many of these are gonna be popping off at hipster parties.....?
Julls 7:50 PM - 28 March, 2006
Quote:
ilounge.com

Alright Vigor,.. gimme that punchline :-)

Is it brokeback? hahaha come on Vigor, do the damn thing! Say it, Say it!
cMo 4:18 PM - 6 February, 2007
The more people trying to dj the better, because then more people will actually understand and respect what we do.

I'm sick of ignorant people coming up to the DJ booth with no IDEA what all the controls do, why, and etc. Maybe if they tried to mix a few times they would appreciate some of the hard work we put in.

Let the hipsters try to rock a party. Let them spend hours upon hours at home working on music, finding tracks, organizing them, and mixing them. Then let us come along when they are done and show them what's up with the underground sounds.
DJ-A 11:10 PM - 7 February, 2007
Quote:
The more people trying to dj the better, because then more people will actually understand and respect what we do.

I'm sick of ignorant people coming up to the DJ booth with no IDEA what all the controls do, why, and etc. Maybe if they tried to mix a few times they would appreciate some of the hard work we put in.

Let the hipsters try to rock a party. Let them spend hours upon hours at home working on music, finding tracks, organizing them, and mixing them. Then let us come along when they are done and show them what's up with the underground sounds.

Oh Oh Oh!!! you'll all love this, i was doing a gig 3 weeks ago. i had a song playing, went to the bar that was 15 feet away to order a drink... i'm 6 steps away and i hear this nasty SSSSCCCRRRAAATTTTCCCCCHHHHH, some chic decided she wanted to see what she could do. i look at her with a what the hell i hope you die look, and she smiles and says look i'm a DJ...
HittinSkinzTa2 11:21 PM - 7 February, 2007
dude, If you ever have to walk away... Internal Mode!
Keeps shit like that from happening.