Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

SERATO DJ - DENON 3900-2900 HID

djbilly@972 1:38 PM - 16 January, 2014
I read that the Denon 3900/2900 will never HID compatible, DENON must pay $ 50 for each unit sold as PIONEER to SERATO.

It is normal that the work done by SERATO be paid for HID.

Serato should propose packs HID (as for ISOTOP effects) related to the account (serato.com) to make Denon SC3900/2900 compatible or another.

I think many of us be willing to pay for a "HID pack" for no natively compatible turntables.
if the manufacturer does not want to pay, the user is willing to pay (well, me ... yes :-)

(sorry for my english :-)
shamethedj 7:16 PM - 16 January, 2014
Agreed. Hybrid midi is good but I would have no problem paying a bit more to open up the 3900.
djbilly@972 7:47 PM - 16 January, 2014
the hybrid mode is very good, but i have just a problem with... the CUE on the CS3900. We can't use the CUE like a normal CD or HD compatible...and use it like HOT start :-(

For the screen, it's not a real problem for me... I use the screen of laptop.
shamethedj 5:49 AM - 17 January, 2014
I admit I have never noticed the cue button and again the screen is not a problem for me either. The only thing I would like is less info on the screen. Pitch is all I need and I do not need to see the 'PC Mode Complete'.

If we cannot have the waveform just keep the display clean and simple. At the most maybe an indicator for the midi bank you are on (layer 1 or 2).
DJ Trice 1:03 PM - 20 January, 2014
For me it's a normal situation that Denon have to pay Serato to implement Denon product. Coding a player is something specific.

If Denon don't want to deal with Serato: that's a Denon problem with the Denon user... The problem is the same since a lot of year... The direct direction is clear ! If you want native support -> change brand and buy something else.