Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Serato Remote Stand alone mode with Laptop ???

BEATDUSTA 10:36 PM - 19 December, 2013
Really disappointing this app !
downloaded it thinking finally i could plug it into my laptop and it would act as hardware connected to Serato
would of been amazing for arranging sets when your on the go... and your mixer (62) isn't something you want to plug in when you on the bus or plane !!!
not all of us have a serato box and a mixer.......
why wouldn't you make this app with this in mind ?
Traktor App just got apples app of 2013 and now i see why ...you can actually play it as a stand alone App .....export sets and actually play with it with no hardware .....what's Serato's paranoia with having hardware connected ...trust me when i play live im def not going to use my phone for a gig ....but for preparation when hardware isn't available it would be amazing
DJ Raven KL 12:35 AM - 16 December, 2014
This app is use to control the Software. Not a software that to perform. It's like a controller.
MC Fresh Jams 11:00 PM - 20 December, 2014
It would be soooo much better if it was a software to perform!!

(just like traktor's app: Watchwww.youtube.com)

I would want it to plug it into my pioneer controller to perform without needing to use a laptop
MC Fresh Jams 11:25 PM - 20 December, 2014
Oops.. I meant to post this youtube video instead:

Watchwww.youtube.com

ipad + controller (without laptop)
ogrosic 10:41 PM - 20 January, 2015
Library view in serato remote is the most important update. Please put in next update. I have serato dj on desktop computer and home led tv is my monitor. Ddj sx is in place where I don't see tv when mixing, with serato remote I don't have look at tv, except when loading songs, and that is frustrating.
Quote· Permalink
Manny C dot com 6:10 AM - 11 May, 2015
Still waiting for this to happen:

imgur.com