DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

anyone know if they are going to release videos from the redbull championship?

Henry GQ 7:14 AM - 25 November, 2013
looking for videos from the 2013 redbull dj competition, ive seen the one that eskei83 put out. but wanted to see the others :/
DJ Shameless 5:55 PM - 25 November, 2013
youtu.be
Shintaro's set
auttomattik 11:34 PM - 25 November, 2013
Quote:
youtu.be

Shintaro's set

Yeah I saw it, I guess I don't really understand what RedBull is looking for these days? So I guess I'm generally confused by the state of the DJ battle these days. Craze, can you help a brother out?
Mr. Goodkat 12:22 AM - 26 November, 2013
to me its just a trick show with a must on playing at least some new and old music. i think its a way to put on the guys in their area that help with redbull events already. In my town the guys that pick are locals that put themselves in the comp, but overall we get pretty well repped because those dibby djs get last everytime.
Mr. Goodkat 12:24 AM - 26 November, 2013
well i guess won of them one, after dissecting z trips routines for the last 5 years. but that was before this newer more focused redbull competition. they would never get past regionals and he had a pretty decent following.