Serato Video General Discussion

Talk about Serato Video and Video-SL.

Latin Music Videos

DJ Icce 11:16 PM - 18 November, 2013
I been trying to search all over the net for some good latin music videos to add to my collection, im pretty caught up in the EDM and Hip Hop

Im just struggling in the latin anyone have any good suggestions on any places to get some, dont really mind spending the extra bucks as long as its coming from a good source with some quality, just came across this place also and was wondering if anyone here heard or is a member and can give some feedback from bpmlatino.com or any other suggestions, thanks!
Gregg R 10:57 AM - 19 November, 2013
www.latinosunidosonline.com

Julian Serano also does some latin edits on www.crooklynclan.net
Joee 5:35 PM - 19 November, 2013
Quote:

+1
Deejay One 3:19 AM - 29 November, 2013
Quote:
I been trying to search all over the net for some good latin music videos to add to my collection, im pretty caught up in the EDM and Hip Hop

Im just struggling in the latin anyone have any good suggestions on any places to get some, dont really mind spending the extra bucks as long as its coming from a good source with some quality, just came across this place also and was wondering if anyone here heard or is a member and can give some feedback from bpmlatino.com or any other suggestions, thanks!

@DJ Icce

Have you tried Xtendamix? They have a whole bunch of HD Latin video's
www.Xtendamix.com

Hope this helps.
djnak 8:13 AM - 29 November, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

+1

+1