Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Won't work anymore because is showing in Serato program that I'm disconnected

Product
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Hardware
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
lulati 7:58 PM - 3 October, 2013
After I run my latest Serato version when I start yhe program shows that my SX is disconnected
lulati 8:04 PM - 3 October, 2013
Everything was working great and I decide to get the latest version(1.05) and afterall doesn't show that my DDJ-SX is connected to the program,so I'll to find out what caused this problem
Serato, Support
Sam GG 8:23 PM - 3 October, 2013
Hey lulati,

When you connect your controller, before you open up Serato DJ right click on the sound options in the bottom right hand corner of your desktop. Select playback devices. Make sure that your controller is enabled but NOT default. You need your computers internal soundcard to be set to default.

Also try connecting to a different USB port or try using a different USB cable.

If you still have issues, can I please have your computers full specs and a list of all other USB devices connected.

Cheers, Sam
lulati 9:03 PM - 3 October, 2013
Thanks Sam for your help but still won't work......if I can I'll give to you my Team Viewer

passw so you can check my compu yourself.I'll be very grateful
lulati 9:05 PM - 3 October, 2013
I don't have any devices connected exept the controller
lulati 9:32 PM - 3 October, 2013
Is there any option that I can go back to the prewiewd version?
lulati 9:39 PM - 4 October, 2013
Ok Guys I've reinstalled my Serato up to 1.3 version and everything is working great now......Thank God!!
Serato, Support
Sam GG 1:01 AM - 7 October, 2013
Hey Lulati,

I'm glad you have found a solution for now,

If you would like to continue trying to connect to the latest version of the software I would first make sure that you have reinstalled the drivers from here: pioneerdj.com

Cheers, Sam
7:04 AM, 21 Oct 2013
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.