Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Do we really need dvs system?

Simon Love Carter 7:26 AM - 18 September, 2013
Hi SERATO DJ staff! I'm so happy about all the enhancements you made till now. And the new collaboration with pioneer it's perfect. We couldn't ask more.... Oh no, wait.... we can! I think DVS system it's a big step to be integrated with our software but I think the best way to use a djm900-srt will be with some sort of new cdj2000 controller with full hid support maybe without cd and USB reader and the right buttons to control perfectly serato dj without external fx controller like performance pads, more than 3 hot cues, loops controls and a display that recalls serato dj graphics to keep your laptop away... That would be awesome and I think it might be the future to integrate serato dj and rekorbox.
BOOGIEFROMCUR 4:40 AM - 30 September, 2013
Simon, I have been thinking for years why Pioneer is not doing it themselves instead of serato ..easy..its way before it's time...it would even affect sales of the current pioneer models..
With the knowledge they have they could easy design another "special" pioneer player that could handle video files from an external hard drive in the same way their flagship 2000 model does with audio...this multi format player should have have video outputs extra X 2 (monitor and master) included so the mixer gets their outputs in audio AND video (I guess HDMI). The "adapted" djm 900 layout style mixer basically sends also video out on master and booth monitor output. If you want to deal with writing shit on the screen and that kind of stuff you should be able to handle it through special aftermarket post processors.
So basically the mixer would get only extra a knob for transition efx and the video in and outs. I dont think thats so difficult for Pioneer...especially now that they just finished working on the 900 srt mixer with serato...Pioneer's current video mixing hardware is seriously outdated anyway.