Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Sync still doesn't work unless you turn the motors off

Product
Serato DJ Pro
Version
Hardware
Numark NS7
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
Panotaker 12:13 AM - 15 July, 2013
Same problem I described last time on the first release. Sync doesn't work correctly unless you turn off the motors. It also doesn't start instantly unless you turn off the motors. I guess it's back to Itch. It works perfect in Itch. If it works in Mountain Lion, Let me know and I can upgrade. I am still running Lion. If you need me to describe the problem again, just let me know.
Panotaker 6:06 AM - 15 July, 2013
Well, since I have an NS7, I can still use Itch, which works perfect, but if and when the NS72 is released and this is not fixed, it is going to be a disaster, since it probably wont be backwards compatible to Itch. Personally, I don't see how such a basic function such as this can be over looked. It makes it look like there is nobody at Serato beta testing the NS7. I installed the program today, and that is the first thing I tried. It took me all of about 15 seconds to find the bug after first starting the program for the first time. I don't see how the beta testers miss such a basic feature. I guess they must use the NS7 with the motors turned off. Sorry for my rant, but I was really looking forward to having this basic function working with the latest update of Serato DJ, so I will just go back to Itch and wait for the fix, and hopefully it will get fixed so I can look forward to getting a NS72. Thanks for your response.
Panotaker 9:17 PM - 15 July, 2013
Okay, thanks. Looking forward to it.
Panotaker 1:08 AM - 20 August, 2013
I just downloaded the latest Serato DJ, sorry to say that they didn't fix the problem I was having. Instant start is not instant with the motors on, and sync doesn't work with the motors on either. It works perfect if you turn off the motors. On the bright side, the VCI-300mk2 works perfect with Serato DJ. Do they not test the NS7 over there or what.
Panotaker 9:03 PM - 1 October, 2013
Well I just downloaded Serato DJ 1.5 and instant start is still not fixed and sync still doesn't work. Yeah I know, it's a new feature. So I guess it is back to Itch. I was looking forward to getting the NS7II in a couple of weeks, but I guess I will have to wait till they get around to fixing it. Can the folks at Serato let me know if they plan on fixing it or not, so I can plan my next purchase. Thank you.
X RATED 2:21 AM - 2 October, 2013
I'm with Panotaker. I so frustrated, I really though 1.5.0 was it but I guess is back to itch ,,,,,,,,,,whats up with all this NS7FX bugs ,,,,I really wanted to purchase the NS7 2 since its made for serato DJ working together with serato ,
deancrake 10:31 PM - 22 December, 2013
ok well I am right there panotaker as we know .had the ns7 mk2 for 4 weeks and its seen zero action sat there useless I borrow my mates ddjsx for playing out. I am thinking its a waste of money and wll be getting sold unless its right for feb .....instant start is a complete must and as for it loosing sync when the motors are turning its a huge flaw that will damage reputation fast .and i'm also having a baby over the fact that when you have the motor off you cant scratch or spin back because the platter doesn't respond when the tracks are playing with the motors off. all in all its not good times hope someone makes a judgement call fast or the ns7 mk2 will be in danger of flopping bigtime .....
Sounds By JB 8:08 AM - 23 December, 2013
Hear hear! We need some fixes for this behaviour!
deancrake 11:38 PM - 24 December, 2013
its a killing me this just had another play with it and is sooooooooooo annoying urghh ... come on serato get on top of your game ......almost a very merry Christmas!!
deancrake 11:38 PM - 24 December, 2013
its a killing me this just had another play with it and is sooooooooooo annoying urghh ... come on serato get on top of your game ......almost a very merry Christmas!!
deejayjd 8:52 AM - 25 December, 2013
have you guys tried the new beta? Im using v7's and the sync function works just fine.
Sounds By JB 8:56 AM - 25 December, 2013
Yeah using it, same issues
Panotaker 1:01 PM - 25 December, 2013
If by working just fine you mean the sync button lights up, then yeah, it lights up just fine. It just doesn't sync. I'm kinda hoping they don't get it fixed any time soon now! The longer they wait to fix it, the less NS7mkII's they sell. The less NS7mkII's they sell, the lower the price they will be. Hopefully, by the time they get this problem fixed, the price will be less than $1000 for a new one, and even less for a used one. So take your time Serato, no hurry, just make sure you fix it sooner or later. In the mean time, we will just use Itch, which works perfectly.
hobbbz 9:25 PM - 26 December, 2013
Can you describe what is 'not working'? The only sync problem I've ever had is that when my motors are cold, they will drift out of sync. When starting a cold gig I usually just leave them looping and spinning for a while to warm up.
Sounds By JB 9:44 PM - 26 December, 2013
I was just playing around with some three deck mixing in preparation for a set and its really... undoable with the motors on.

What I am doing, and nothing out of the ordinary,

- Start track A,
- Start track B, software sync it
- Keep track A and B together for some a couple of minutes while do the usual EQ and fader work.
- Add track C, software sync it, add to the other two, and so on..

In those five minutes or so I had to be repressing sync on all decks many times because it was drifting of (sync light turns orange). And with more than two decks that just SUCKS, you want your hands on the eq and faders and not switching around decks to fix the sync (press deck button, press sync, return to the other deck etc).

But ill retry with warm motors. How long do you warm them up?
hobbbz 9:53 PM - 26 December, 2013
Are you on an NS7II or an NS7? I have NS7. I warm them up about 5 minutes.

The way it works on mine is: load track A, hit sync on A, load deck B, hit sync on B (B locks to A's BPM)

If the decks are cold it takes about 5 mins to make it so they stay locked perfectly. If not, I just use the nudge buttons
Sounds By JB 9:56 PM - 26 December, 2013
NS7 II, and yes thats the way I sync, with the lock.

I'm gonna give it a go to let them spin for some minutes.
deancrake 7:30 PM - 28 December, 2013
well I have had the pleasure of borrowing a ddjsx for gigs over xmas but my friend needs it for Nye which leaves me with my ns7 mk 2 to use instead to which end im rather shitting it not only because of the already noted problems in this thread but for whatever other issues im going to encounter during a live gig all of this leaves me with a dull ache in my gut im far away from looking forward to this gig now I know its going to be a nightmare just to what degree is yet to be announced keeps your eyes on for the report on this one peeps .....
Sounds By JB 7:50 PM - 28 December, 2013
Well Deancrake,

Some updates; made a little video and send that out to the guys of Serato. Also did some debugging with hobbbz to check if it wasn't something obvious, but it truly seems to be an issue inbetween the NS7 and Serato.

Nevertheless, i'll be having a pretty important gig coming up as well the second week of January (biggest pop stage of my home town for crying out loud), but even in the current state i'll be doing it with the NS7II. Worst case I'll sometimes disable the platters in complex situations. So despite the (EXTREMELY ANNOYING) sync and instant start issues you can definitely still rock the place with it (though you might get tired of pressing sync all the time).

Cheers,

JB
deancrake 8:40 PM - 28 December, 2013
seriously hope someone gets to grips with it soon I really don't know how it made it out into the public realm in this condition its pure fundamentals how did these never get noticed in the testing phase pure madness ....im sure you can work round things it just spoils the flow of things and at this price expect more ....good look in jan ill update on the 1st of jan with my ns7 mk2 debut...thanks for the shout ...
Sounds By JB 9:21 PM - 28 December, 2013
Welcome,

Some survival tips that I have come up with so far...

Instant start:

Easiest: SHIFT + PLAY from the set CUE point
For the fun of it: SHIFT + FADER UP

HINT 1: Do a SHIFT PLAY on ALL the decks you use before starting your gig, the FIRST one will ALWAYS be delayed (at least in the 1.6 beta)
HINT 2: When using fader start, don't throw up the fader too fast, otherwise it wont work.
HINT 3: SHIFT + FADER DOWN is reset to cue point

Single finger alternatives:

Enable slip mode (just don't forget to turn it off again)
Temporary disable the motor

Sync Issues:

- Always keep listening closely
- Correct is the fastest by just using the sync button.
- Remember only the active decks can loose sync. If you really need nothing to happen with one specific deck, switch to deck 3 or 4, this will basically keep the deck playing in the background which will be stable.
- Difficult mixing parts? Temporary disable the motor.

Good luck!
deancrake 9:46 PM - 28 December, 2013
thanks jb will have a mess tomorrow and see how I get on. I wouldn't care about loosing the motors running if you didn't loose the function of the platter when they are off this would be far easier to swallow if you could still manipulate the track when the are motors off imo ...thanks again regards dc
deancrake 10:01 PM - 28 December, 2013
Quote:
Can you describe what is 'not working'? The only sync problem I've ever had is that when my motors are cold, they will drift out of sync. When starting a cold gig I usually just leave them looping and spinning for a while to warm up.

does that really make a difference its a digital signal how could cold motors make a difference ? do they run at a different speed when cold ?
just an enquiry (knowledge is power ive found lately haha) ...dc
blackavenger 4:07 PM - 30 December, 2013
Quote:
Welcome,

Some survival tips that I have come up with so far...

Instant start:

Easiest: SHIFT + PLAY from the set CUE point
For the fun of it: SHIFT + FADER UP

HINT 1: Do a SHIFT PLAY on ALL the decks you use before starting your gig, the FIRST one will ALWAYS be delayed (at least in the 1.6 beta)
HINT 2: When using fader start, don't throw up the fader too fast, otherwise it wont work.
HINT 3: SHIFT + FADER DOWN is reset to cue point

Single finger alternatives:

Enable slip mode (just don't forget to turn it off again)
Temporary disable the motor

Sync Issues:

- Always keep listening closely
- Correct is the fastest by just using the sync button.
- Remember only the active decks can loose sync. If you really need nothing to happen with one specific deck, switch to deck 3 or 4, this will basically keep the deck playing in the background which will be stable.
- Difficult mixing parts? Temporary disable the motor.

Good luck!

Holy Hell!!! That is crazy! Having to do all of that w' a Brand New $1,500.00 controller is straight insanity! Irresponsibility on the behalf of Serato & Numark for even bringing it to market with these fundamental issues!! So GLAD I waited on buying it. Despite the fact that I think the DDJ-SX is a cheap feeling toy, I think I'm going to buy it instead. At least all of it's functionality is up to task. Maybe in 6 months to a year Numark will admit they dropped the ball, and implement solutions to these "obvious" hardware problems. If they do, I'll "consider" buying one then.

What a disappointment!!!
Sounds By JB 10:46 AM - 31 December, 2013
From the numark support forum:

Roy van Lith 11 hours ago
Got the same problems..

Sync with the motors on is not working, but what's the use of sync with motors on? If you want to sync, there's no use for the motors. It is more a problem with Serato. Sync is not as advanced as in Traktor. For example, you often have to put sync back on, it turns off when you use a hotcue or loop or when you change tracks and more. Serato needs a quantize function like Traktor. If you implement sync, do it wright!
So it is not weird when a track starts out of sync, using the motors.

The second problem is tracks losing sync when you mix like on SL1200's.
Long mixes are not possible with the motors. They start getting out of sync (not the software sync) when you got long mixes. You can test this. Make sure you got good beatgrids on the tracks. When you got the tracks at the same speed and mixed in sync, they will eventually lose sync. It feels like the motors can't hold the same speed.

There is a third problem, what can be related to the other two.
Make sure you got perfect beatgrids on the tracks. Now, put sync of and start mixing the old fasion way, beatmatching. You will notice that when you put the tracks at the same speed with the pitchfaders, they don't play at the same speed. Tracks will go out of sync in a few seconds.
The second track has to be set 0,2 % faster to get a good beatmatch. Very weird when you have perfect beatgrids. The speed should be the same.
And even when you get a perfect beatmatch the old fasion way (with a difference of 0,2%), it will eventually go out of sync.

I've worked with SL1200 for 15 years, so I know what a good beatmatch is ;-)
If you talk about beatmatching, it's just not the same as on a SL1200.
As I mentioned before, it feels like the motors can't keep a steady speed.
A scratch DJ won't notice it and a fast mixer also not. But a techno DJ will. The use long mixes.

That's my input on the problem.
Panotaker 12:38 PM - 31 December, 2013
What I find funny is that all the reviews that you see about the NS7II on the net, not one person mentions that instant start doesn't work or sync doesn't work, they don't even show anybody mixing two songs together. All they show is the effects, or someone scratching. Makes you wonder if they get paid to not mention it. I feel sorry for all the people that bought an NS7mk2 and now can't return it, you are stuck with a really nice controller that doesn't work correctly. I know it's a software problem because my original NS7 works perfect in ITCH, but it doesn't work correctly with Serato DJ. So either Serato is going to have to fix the problem, or Numark is going to have to release an NS7mk2 that works with Traktor.

As far as the guy with the .2% problem, that sounds like a calibration problem to me. I know you can calibrate the old NS7, but I don't know if you can calibrate the new NS7mk2. I know my V7's have the same identical problem, one is .2% slower than the other one. My NS7 is right on the money. Serato should put in an adjustment in the software so you can compensate for the error, just in case calibrating them doesn't fix the .2% problem.
blackavenger 4:56 PM - 31 December, 2013
Quote:
What I find funny is that all the reviews that you see about the NS7II on the net, not one person mentions that instant start doesn't work or sync doesn't work, they don't even show anybody mixing two songs together. All they show is the effects, or someone scratching. Makes you wonder if they get paid to not mention it.

LOL, a conspiracy.

I don't think it's that. I think that most people that have used/reviewed it, treated it just like traditional turntables. In that you never just hit Start on a Technic TT to start the track. You would turn the motor on, get it spinning, and then scratch, or just push in the record to get the song going. More than likely, it was just an oversight by them.
Panotaker 5:29 PM - 31 December, 2013
I don't think so because you start CD players by hitting the play button and if I could figure out it's not working right 2 minutes after installing the software, I'm sure those professional reviewers could figure it out too.
deejayjd 1:18 AM - 2 January, 2014
As a DJ who's gigged out 300+ times on the V7's, these issues aren't relevant. Why's everyone so reliant upon sync? When you have motorized platters, you can't expect everything to be exact. In addition, nothing is better than the human ear in recognizing the beat. CDJ-2000's, the club standard, don't have sync. Not saying it isn't a helpful tool, but it shouldn't be relied upon as a handicap. Frankly, if you can't manually sync two tracks, then you shouldn't be mixing 3 or 4 decks at the same time.

I just gigged out last night for the first time with Serato DJ and ran into no problems. (set was 4 hours long)

Someone commented about the temperature effecting the sync. This is true. When just starting up, the grease in the motors needs to warm up in order to be 'loose'.

Frankly the only way you're going to get an exact sync with the motors on is if you match the V7's. No two motors are the same, its just how they are. Because of the complexity of the internals, even motors manufactured to the same specs will have different characteristics. Want an exact sync? Buy 100 v7's and test out each one. Unrealistic, but with motorized platters this is the only option.

If you want an instant start, hit the cue button, hold it in, then press the play button.
deancrake 8:17 PM - 2 January, 2014
Quote:
As a DJ who's gigged out 300+ times on the V7's, these issues aren't relevant. Why's everyone so reliant upon sync? When you have motorized platters, you can't expect everything to be exact. In addition, nothing is better than the human ear in recognizing the beat. CDJ-2000's, the club standard, don't have sync. Not saying it isn't a helpful tool, but it shouldn't be relied upon as a handicap. Frankly, if you can't manually sync two tracks, then you shouldn't be mixing 3 or 4 decks at the same time.

I just gigged out last night for the first time with Serato DJ and ran into no problems. (set was 4 hours long)

Someone commented about the temperature effecting the sync. This is true. When just starting up, the grease in the motors needs to warm up in order to be 'loose'.

Frankly the only way you're going to get an exact sync with the motors on is if you match the V7's. No two motors are the same, its just how they are. Because of the complexity of the internals, even motors manufactured to the same specs will have different characteristics. Want an exact sync? Buy 100 v7's and test out each one. Unrealistic, but with motorized platters this is the only option.

If you want an instant start, hit the cue button, hold it in, then press the play button.

cdj 2000 do have sync ! and keep shit tighter than a nuns ***** in traktor no issues.

the pioneer ddsj sx also works fine in serato dj. no issues ..

the numark ns7 left the oven 3 parts baked ...had it for 7 weeks and used it for its debut on Nye and here is my view on the thing there is only two things they need to fix the platter not working when the motor is off and the track is playing. this is vital you cant spin back out of a track or manipulate while its playing this is a massive floor.

2nd.
instant start why cant you just load the track press play then sync the track then when you return to your cue point just press play and the track comes in on point at the start of the bar in sync with the other track...instead of doing all that and having to press sync again to correct it its just all a bit messy as it is ........I found looping the first 4 beats of the track you are bringing in dropped it in on point with the motors off and is a bit less hassle just remember to turn it off when its in.

if you fix the first issue of inactive platters off when track is playing with motors off it will be a great machine for all types of djs.. .scratch djs wont really need the sync for long mixes with the motors on, and house, techno djs will just turn the motors off and it will behave just like any other controller but with all the bonus features it has on the other controllers at the minute ..

I hope that serato take these points into consideration the thing costs a bomb and at the min its feels slightly inferior to the other controllers and this is just pure shame imo....
Panotaker 5:57 PM - 4 February, 2014
Just tried the new 1.6 version, and sure enough, they didn't fix the instant start problem, or the sync problem. I guess they are not ever going to fix it, and I guess I won't be buying a new NS72 any time soon. So I will just have to keep using Itch. I guess they spent all their time making sure that the new Pioneer controller works perfectly. Are you guys ever going to fix these two problems or what?
hobbbz 6:23 PM - 4 February, 2014
I'm starting to think you may have motor issues. Search numark for calibrating platters. There's some funky key combo that resets them.
Panotaker 7:02 PM - 4 February, 2014
I don't have a motor issue, instant start and sync both work correctly with Itch on both my NS7 and V7's. They don't work in Serato DJ. Serato DJ is the problem.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:54 AM - 5 February, 2014
Hey Panotaker

The instant start issue is planned to be resolved. Apologies it didn't make it into this release.

The Sync issue (ignoring the wow and flutter of a motorized platter) is a little larger in scope sorry, so it isn't currently planned for implementation. We are still investigating appropriate ways of dealing with it.

Cheers
Aaron
hobbbz 3:33 AM - 5 February, 2014
Aaron, how could it work in ITCH and not in DJ?

Also, Panotaker, I've used DJ with every recent version of OS X within days of it coming out and never had an issue. I'd say you're good to upgrade if it's "broken" anyway.
Panotaker 4:48 AM - 5 February, 2014
Well, Im not upgrading until those two problems get fixed. Why pay $1600 for something that doesn't work right. I'm glad it works for you, it just doesn't work for me, so I will just keep using Itch. Sync and Instant start work on every other controller using Serato DJ, and they also work fine on Itch with the V7's and the NS7. Im no computer programmer, but you would think if they got it working in Itch, they could get it working on Serato DJ. It's not a wow and flutter issue, because it works in Itch. Thanks for getting back to me Aaron. Hopefully you guys can figure out the sync problem. I got a feeling once you figure out the instant start problem, you will figure out the sync problem as I think they are related.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 5:14 AM - 5 February, 2014
Quote:
Aaron, how could it work in ITCH and not in DJ?

Serato DJ is an entirely new code base that we have to add functionality to as we develop. Something like instant start, as trivial as it may seem, still needs to be scoped, prioritised, refined, built and tested before it can become part of SDJ. Given that it's not a big issue for the majority of users it doesn't score very highly for prioritised inclusion (sorry Panotaker, it is what it is...).

However, we do have it in the backlog and it will be implemented at some point - hopefully soon, but I don't get to make those decisions.

Without going into too much detail, Sync in general is a very complex area. We don't do Sync like we did in ITCH for a number of very good reasons. Hence, we need to make decisions going forward. Dealing with the wow and flutter of a motorized platter (and this absolutely is where the heart of the issue lies for the NS7), requires investigation and decisions. We will resolve it in some way, but I don't have information for you at this point as to how or when sorry.

Cheers
Aaron
hobbbz 5:33 AM - 5 February, 2014
Aaron, I do a fair amount of development so I completely understand that answer.

One I have though is Pano. is on an NS7/OSX and so am I. So why would he have wow&flutter when I don't?
blackavenger 6:40 AM - 5 February, 2014
Quote:
Pano. is on an NS7/OSX and so am I. So why would he have wow&flutter when I don't?

That's impossible, homie. The very nature of a spinning platter creates the wow/flutter. It's unavoidable.
blackavenger 6:43 AM - 5 February, 2014
As per Wikipedia:

Wow and flutter measurement is carried out on audio tape machines, cassette recorders and players, and other analog recording and reproduction devices with rotary components (e.g. movie projectors, turntables (vinyl recording), etc.) This measurement quantifies the amount of 'frequency wobble' (caused by speed fluctuations) present in subjectively valid terms. Turntables tend to suffer mainly slow Wow. In digital systems, which are locked to crystal oscillators, variations in clock timing are referred to as wander or jitter, depending on speed.
hobbbz 7:14 AM - 5 February, 2014
Let me restate, why is his noticeable and problematic and mine is not? I do see small times when my platters drift but not constantly and not enough to think something was wrong.
8:00 AM, 20 Feb 2014
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.
Panotaker 1:26 AM - 25 March, 2014
New release just out, same two problems still there. Sync and instant start still doesn't work unless you turn off the motors. Come on Serato, when are you going to fix this. Did you fire the guy who fixed it in Itch or what? I have been complaint about these two bugs since the first day you released SDJ and so far no fix.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 1:35 AM - 25 March, 2014
I hear you man.

These two issues are in the backlog and will be addressed at some point. I'm afraid their priority was lower this time around compared to what else needed to be done. I'll give the Products team another bump for you.

Cheers
Aaron
Sounds By JB 1:46 AM - 25 March, 2014
Quote:
I hear you man.

These two issues are in the backlog and will be addressed at some point. I'm afraid their priority was lower this time around compared to what else needed to be done. I'll give the Products team another bump for you.

Cheers
Aaron

hear hear +1
Panotaker 1:56 AM - 25 March, 2014
Okay, thanks. Hopefully the next upgrade or beta.
DJGongshow 2:13 AM - 25 March, 2014
+1
DJ Tantastic 4:40 PM - 4 April, 2014
Perfectly sync tracks drifting after a few seconds. I'm hoping this is not a hardware issue, I just recently purchased my NS7 2 thinking it was just a brake and start up issue.

Original NS7 users - Was this an issue during the initial stages of Itch and was it resolved?

Thanks,
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 10:46 PM - 6 April, 2014
Hey DJ Tantastic,

Everyone will experience varying degrees of wow and flutter with turntables or moving platter controllers like the NS7. Having said that it shouldn't be super noticeable after a few seconds. I suggest you start a new help thread so our support team can check to see if there isn't anything clearly wrong.

Also on that note - in the future we hope to ignore this wow/flutter to ensure a perfect sync with vinyl. There is no timeline for this right now though.

Cheers,
Logan.
DJ Tantastic 12:45 AM - 7 April, 2014
Thanks for your feedback Logan. It's just a little concerning that this controller has been on the market for almost a year and it's no timeline to have this issue resolved. I was hoping this would be addressed in an upcoming update.

It just tough not being able to use Itch while this is being resolved. Love the controller but hearing I may need to open a ticket is concerning that this may be hardware.

I'm still in the window for a return and might go that route.

Thanks,
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 3:15 AM - 7 April, 2014
Hey DJ Tantastic,

It's not so much an 'issue' rather than a new feature to the software. I could be mistaken but I'm quite sure the NS7 has platter drift with ITCH also. Either way, yes we do want to add this feature to Serato DJ. But if it's impacting your DJ sets and you don't want to wait then by all means use what works best for you :)
9:54 PM, 7 Apr 2014
Sounds By JB attached a file: vid.txt
Download· Permalink
Sounds By JB 9:54 PM - 7 April, 2014
Hey Logan,

From what I have heard of other NS7 v1 users the drifting on the NS7 v1 is much less than on the NS7 II. Also read the comments above in the thread.

Sometimes earlier I made a video of this, 14 sync losses in 10 minutes, I've attached a link to the video, hope it helps.
Panotaker 2:54 PM - 23 April, 2014
Well the new version of SDJ is out, and these bugs are still not fixed. The good news is that they added support to the new Reloop turntables. I guess the 3 people that own these new turntables are happy.
DJ Tantastic 3:04 PM - 23 April, 2014
Quote:
Well the new version of SDJ is out, and these bugs are still not fixed. The good news is that they added support to the new Reloop turntables. I guess the 3 people that own these new turntables are happy.

No need to go home and test. When I saw the new version out I thought there was hope. Thanks Panotaker for crushing my dreams. Oh well, the wait for the next version begins.
hobbbz 4:35 PM - 23 April, 2014
I wanted to say since I've got an ns7ii now, that I still don't have the sync problem listed above.
Sand 2:59 PM - 11 June, 2014
Quote:
I wanted to say since I've got an ns7ii now, that I still don't have the sync problem listed above.

Does anybody else not have the sync issue? It seems more ns7 2 owners do have this issue, then do not.
DJGongshow 5:02 PM - 11 June, 2014
I can sync but it drifts out quickly if the BPM's of the two tracks are off by more than 5% or so
deancrake 8:29 PM - 14 June, 2014
havnt turned the motors on since I got the ns7: mk2 and found the issues after 5 mins .just leave em off n save the pain lol ..
blackavenger 4:00 AM - 15 June, 2014
Quote:
just leave em off n save the pain lol ..

What's the point in having a controller with active platters if you're just going to use them like they're static?