DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

TTM 57 SL problems with macbook pro

DeeJayStefutz 12:22 PM - 29 October, 2008
Hello:) i need some help please.
i have TTM 57 sl, Macbook pro 2,4ghz core2duo, 4gb ram, exernal hard drive western digital my book studio edition firewire400/800 with 500gb/7200rpm/16mb buffer and also USB 2.0 and cdj 1000mk3 and technics sl 1210 mk2
Since I've changed my SL 1 with TTM 57 SL i have problems from time to time when i want to load one track into the player and the other player it's playing. first of all it's taking a lot of time and from time to time the sratch live software stop responding to any comands and also my macbook...and the only way to play again it's to restart my macbook. i've never experience such problem with my serato scratch live SL 1, only with TTM 57 SL.
By the way one good friend with almost the same configuration has experienced the same problem a few times with TT 57 SL.
Please help! :)
DJ-A 4:41 PM - 3 November, 2008
it may be a prob with where your USB buffer is set
Rane, Support
Zach S 7:18 PM - 4 November, 2008
Hello DeeJay,

What OSX version are you running?
Is your external drive formatted FAT32 or MS-Dos?

If you unplug your external and just play tracks from the internal do you still experience the same issue?

Let us know and we'll go from there.
DeeJayStefutz 9:38 PM - 8 November, 2008
Operating sistem is OS X Leopard and the hard is formated Mac OS Extended.

Thanks!