Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

What efx box you guys recommend?

Dj Kabrini Greens 4:26 AM - 18 October, 2008
meaning I miss being able to apply efxs to just ONE CHANNEL!!!!!! Is there any way to do that with itch? Or atleast please hint at the fact that one day itch will have its own effects.
BERNUS 8:17 PM - 19 October, 2008
I used to work with traktor, so yes I missed the effects but
it will forced me to improve my technic skills.

Anyway, implementation of such features should add great value to ITCH.

Bernus.
DJ MDX 2:33 PM - 20 October, 2008
I would love to see effects on ITCH in a upcoming update.

Also maybe the new calaboration between Serato and Ableton will include ITCH.

As far as an effects "box" as in an efx-500, efx-1000, or Kaos Pad that would be very difficult with the VCI-300 alone - there are no send/returns on the vci-300 which would allow this. You would need another mixer for this to happen.
Dj Kabrini Greens 5:18 PM - 20 October, 2008
Quote:
I would love to see effects on ITCH in a upcoming update.

Also maybe the new calaboration between Serato and Ableton will include ITCH.

As far as an effects "box" as in an efx-500, efx-1000, or Kaos Pad that would be very difficult with the VCI-300 alone - there are no send/returns on the vci-300 which would allow this. You would need another mixer for this to happen.

Thats what I feared... so I am counting on the fact that I didnt spend nearly 900 on a basic mixer and midi controller
where da eeeeeeefffffffffffx at!
droidrecords 4:46 AM - 27 October, 2008
I prefer to use a effect module like the Korg KP3, than effects on the same program ...
jayo 11:57 AM - 27 October, 2008
I am in the same boat... As I was totally spoiled being able to use both Torq's internal effects and all the effects on my Korg Zero 4.. I am still able to to patch my VCI to the Zero and use effects on the Master, however like mentioned already by others, I too miss being able to use effects on separate channels.

As mentioned by MDX, I am hoping that an update will allow there to be a way for me to side chain the return path from itch to ableton, then from ableton back to the vci. If that was implemented then I would have effects again on a per channel basis, also that would allow me to basically have a sampler again (like I have in torq).