DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ Name problems

Will08272 3:45 PM - 10 May, 2013
Kinda weird situation but hey who better to ask then the serato board fam, basically i've never had a dj name and never really wanted to have a DJ (insert name here) till i felt ive improved, a friend came over and heard me mixing and will try to secure a spot for me every so often at the club he works at, all fine and cool. Problem is since ive never thought about names he needs something for the flyer and i don't know what to tell him. And we all know just about every possible name is attached to somebody. So thats pretty much my troubles.
DJ Dynamight 5:53 PM - 10 May, 2013
DJ Dynamight 5:55 PM - 10 May, 2013
Will08272 6:06 PM - 10 May, 2013
Ill give those sites a look, its weird that i never really thought or cared to give myself a name. Still dont really want to but i knew this time would come. For some on the mobile gigs ive done ive gotten asked for business cards and i never made any for the same reason.
BIGG BEAR 4:10 AM - 13 May, 2013
why not just use the name you were born with,like I do on here :)
Will08272 12:56 PM - 13 May, 2013
Would i be wrong in assuming your parents were mama bear and papa bear or any play on mama bear and papa bear or am i totally off base here. And given it some thought i may just do that, i never really wanted dj in front of a name and it never occured to me for some reason beyond my understanding to just use my born name.
DJRemixEnt 1:21 PM - 13 May, 2013
From the title.. i thought this was another pauly d thread
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:01 PM - 13 May, 2013
Damn...i think the mods killed will...you bastards lol
Will0827 6:13 PM - 13 May, 2013
No im still here just remembered the password to my original account, i is still alive.
Will0827 6:15 PM - 13 May, 2013
I need a mod to fully disable my old account cause i cant get any emails for thread updates