Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

Tracking percentage jumping up and down & audio glitching only with Sixty Two

Product
Scratch Live
Version
Hardware
Rane Sixty-Two
Computer
PC
OS
Platform
-
DjRNo 2:58 PM - 10 May, 2013
Just started to have problems with my Sixty Two mixer. The issue is that the tracking percentage is jumping up and down & audio is glitching eventhough there aren't any distortion in the scope.. This can be reduced by increasing the usb buffer size, but even with the lowest buffer size there are no usb-dropouts. Also checked the dpc latency check for the usb-dropouts and no issues there...

Also tested with my friends macbook with exactly same setup and nothing occured...

The funniest part is that using exactly the same setup, but running through SL 2, everything is fine!

I am running HP Envy 14 1260eo, Intel i7 720QM, 8GB RAM, 250 GB SSD (this one is new but issue occured prior to this), Win 7 64-bit.

Cheers!
Rane, Support
Zach S 5:07 PM - 10 May, 2013
Quote:
The issue is that the tracking percentage is jumping up and down & audio is glitching eventhough there aren't any distortion in the scope.

This still sounds like a tracking issue.
My guess is the audio sounds fine when you put the virtual decks in INT mode.
Are you using turntables or cd decks?
DjRNo 9:16 PM - 10 May, 2013
I'm using turntables and yes the sound is perfect in int mode.. But how is it possible to work fine with exactly same setup and other laptop, or otherwise same setup but SL 2 and my laptop?
Rane, Support
Zach S 11:00 PM - 10 May, 2013
Try recalibrating manually:

To do this first play music as loud as you're going to be playing it during your set.
I usually put one of the virtual decks in INT mode so I can calibrate both decks at the same time.
From there, put the needle on the record with the platter stopped, or, if you're using cd players, press pause on the cd player with the control cd inside the player.

Now drag the estimate slider for one of the scopes all the way up to -24.
Take note of the number in the upper right corner of the scope view.
That number should be stable as 0.0 or -0.0. It should not be fluctuating.
From there, lower the estimate slider (to the left) until you start seeing that number fluctuate. This is the point where SSL is starting to pick up interference which you don't want.
Once you've reached that point drag the estimate slider to the right one notch or until that number stops fluctuating.
That will be the perfect threshold setting depending on the environment you're in.
Calibration is to be done ANYTIME you move to a new location or make major changes in volume.
If the estimate slider is set too far to the left you will pick up interference.
If its set too far to the right any scratching you do will be sluggish.
This is why its important to be using a properly calibrated setup.
DjRNo 9:39 AM - 11 May, 2013
It's definitely not calibrating issue. The glitching and percentage jumping stops when I move the usb buffer to higher, BUT even on lowest I don't get the dropout signal nor the dpc latency checker indicate a thing. I'll post a video today to show you what's going on...
DjRNo 5:24 PM - 11 May, 2013
Here's link for the video of the issue:

youtu.be

And I emphasize that the two needles (ortofon om scratch & sl120) are clean and both vinyls used are serato perfomance series.. Also with exactly same setup but using SL2 box everything works fine.. And also exactly same setup but using macbook everything works fine. So the issue has to be with my laptop & Sixty Two? Any possibility that it would be usb-power spike issue or similar?
Rane, Support
Zach S 3:50 PM - 13 May, 2013
Quote:
And also exactly same setup but using macbook everything works fine.

Does this issue occur when using your Macbook with your Sixty-Two?

If you play the end of the vinyl is the tracking percentage still bad?
Do you experience the same on your right deck?
If not, if you plug the right deck into the input the left deck is currently plugged into do you deal with the same issue?
Are the rca cables coming from the turntables laying across anything that conducts power such as a power strip?
DjRNo 5:43 PM - 13 May, 2013
Today I managed to identify that it might be usb linked issue since I got couple of usb-dropouts... How's this possible since sixty-two is 2.0 device and haven't had any issues before? Have you made some changes in the software/firmware lately since I haven't had any usb issues before with sixty-two.. And no major changes in my laptop also.. As you can see in the video, there seem to be some sort of spikes that affect the signal.
DjRNo 8:59 AM - 15 May, 2013
And as said before, no issue with macbook... Also all the cables & connections checked. If it's usb related, I'm surprised because there shouldn't be any with i7 & 2.0..
2:02 PM, 15 May 2013
DjRNo attached a file: report.txt
Download· Permalink
DjRNo 2:04 PM - 15 May, 2013
Ok now ran LatencyMon and the report is attached. Weirdest thing ever, since I've ran with the same setup almost an year and there shouldn't be any known issues with i7 & SL2 or Sixty-Two?
Rane, Support
Zach S 3:37 PM - 15 May, 2013
Can you please answer the questions I posted above?
Rane, Support
Zach S 3:38 PM - 15 May, 2013
I don't know how to read that Latency Mon info.
DjRNo 4:40 PM - 15 May, 2013
Ok, so it is not tracking issue, it is usb-issue... that's what I've figured out.. how can it be that I've read other posts where people attached their dpc, latencymon etc. reports and got feedback for that.. Getting pretty frustrated here.

Once again, NOT tracking issue, but USB issue. Please advice on that and forget about any rca's etc.
DjRNo 4:41 PM - 15 May, 2013
And also, how come there's an usb-issue on SL2 or sixty-two? All of the main tweaks have been done regarding wifi, power management etc.
Rane, Support
Zach S 4:56 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
I've read other posts where people attached their dpc, latencymon etc. reports and got feedback for that.. Getting pretty frustrated here.

We don't use Latency Mon.. we use DPC latency reports.
Regardless, the tracking issue and you seeing the red, yellow, or orange USB light coming on a the top of the screen are two separate issues.

Have you tried to manually calibrate as suggested above?
If you plug your right turntable into input 1 of your Sixty-Two do you experience the same issue?
DjRNo 8:29 PM - 15 May, 2013
Ok I will run the DPC latency report tomorrow. And the issue is now usb related, causing somehow in mysterious way to disrupt the signal percentage also.. So let's focus on the usb not the tracking (no calibration guides, rca's or input change advices anymore)...
Rane, Support
Zach S 9:24 PM - 15 May, 2013
How have you determined that this is a USB issue?
djboss 2:02 PM - 16 May, 2013
Hey wassap Rno!
Lets test it out with a CD Player first and see how that performs.
I will also come by / or we can meetup on Friday and test it out with another PC running 64-bit Windows7 to rule out some stuff.
Talk to you later bud!

-Rahim
DjRNo 7:37 PM - 16 May, 2013
It's usb issue because I've ruled out every option for the tracking issue and also tested with multiple vinyls, needles & laptops.. And I ran the latencymon and got some high values for the usb.. We're gonna rule out the possibility that it's related with turntables and my laptop usb power e.g. electrical issue with my usb hardware-turntables-sixtytwo combination.. Will get back to you tomorrow!
DjRNo 10:11 AM - 21 May, 2013
Ok so now I've tested with my laptop and devices as follows:

TT's & Sixty-Two = not working
CD's & Sixty-Two = not working

TT's & SL2 = working
CD's & SL2 = working

TT's & SL4 = working
CD's & SL4 = working

Also tested with:

another Macbook & Sixty-Two = working
my laptop & another Sixty-Two = not working

So I think I've narrowed down to be simple as my laptop and Sixty-Two not working properly.. Maybe something with SSL or Firmware updates that messed things up?

I've uninstalled and installed the Sixty-Two drivers several times.

And PLEASE give me some high end support here, I've been using Serato & Rane since 2006 so please don't bother to advice on rca's, calibrations etc.

Thank you very much.
Rane, Support
Zach S 3:39 PM - 21 May, 2013
Quote:
And PLEASE give me some high end support here, I've been using Serato & Rane since 2006 so please don't bother to advice on rca's, calibrations etc.

I'll do what I feel is necessary to figure out what the problem is. I don't ever not give high end support.

At this point we know the issue is on your computer.
Try creating a new user and installing Scratch Live on that user.
This will rule in/out a global issue or a user based issue.
If the same problem occurs when using a different user than I would suggest reinstalling your OS.
DjRNo 12:41 PM - 24 May, 2013
Ok tried both, neither worked!

I've been wondering that could it be within Sixty-Two firmware updates?

Because I ran 9 months without any issues with this setup and it just came out of nowhere.. And nothing done to the computer or OS that could've caused it.

Is there any way to downgrade the Sixty-Two firmware? Because I've tried every version of SSL from 2.4.4 down to 2.4.0 which was the first one for Sixty-Two..
Rane, Support
Zach S 4:02 PM - 24 May, 2013
Quote:
Also tested with my friends macbook with exactly same setup and nothing occured...

If the mixer is working fine on another laptop the issue is not going to be firmware related as the firmware is on the mixer... not your computer.

If your computer didn't have enough juice you would be seeing the red, yellow, and orange USB light coming on at the top of the screen. If you are seeing this you will need to strip down your setup. I would suggest reading this article and do what is suggested --> serato.com

What we know is:

The Sixty-Two is not the issue.
Tracking is not the issue because everything works fine using a different computer and exact same gear.
Your computer used to work fine.
Creating a new user and trying to use SSL on that user doesn't work so the issue is global.

If optimizing your computer doesn't help I would, unfortunately, suggest reinstalling your OS.
DjRNo 8:28 PM - 24 May, 2013
As I posted above I reinstalled the OS and it didn't help... And what comes to the firmware possibility is that SL2 and SL4 works fine with my laptop.. Also as stated in my specs I run with i7, 8GB ram, ssd hd etc...

So please don't give me crap about "enough juice" or "optimizing" I've got very powerful laptop with all the optimizations done...

And I have to tell you that I don't feel that much appreciated as I can tell from each of your post that you haven't even read my previous posts carefully.

I must say that in some cases you guys just don't seem to care or don't want to dig deeper when it comes to Windows users.

Last but not least, give me suggestions about checking the firmware option, only changes made to the laptop have been SSL updates & sixty-two firmware updates with them...
Rane, Support
Zach S 10:55 PM - 24 May, 2013
Easy friend I'm just trying to help.

Unfortunately I'm at a dead end hence the suggestion to reinstall your OS. Removing and reinstalling the drivers is not the same as reinstalling your operating system.

There is no way to downgrade the firmware once its been upgraded but know we have not had a single issue with the firmware upgrade. Regardless, as I said, the firmware doesn't get installed on your computer.. only the mixer.
If there were an issue with the firmware on the mixer you would have an issue with the mixer regardless of the computer you use it with.

Going back to optimization... Windows is a huge resource hog. It doesn't matter how powerful your computer is. I deal with people having performance issues with Window machines as powerful as yours a lot. If you haven't optimized it than that is what I would recommend at this point. Most Windows users need to to get their machine running efficiently. Either that or boost your USB audio buffer which as you say fixes it.

I feel your frustration. Trying to figure out these issues is not always easy.. especially on a Windows machine. I've had to reinstall my OS on my PC more times than I can count due to weird issues I wasn't able to fix. Unfortunately that is often times that is easier than trying to navigate the unknowns of the computer world.
If I had more advice I promise you I'd give it.

Please try optimizing your computer and let know where your at once your done.
DjRNo 2:36 PM - 25 May, 2013
I'm trying to be as cool as I can :)

But if you tell me to try something and I do it, please don't tell it again on your next post!

The reason why this is buggin me out is that the problem is not my laptop alone, it's not sixty-two alone, it's them together. And all the other Rane hardware work fine with my laptop.

And you stated that you haven't had any known issues with the firmware upgrade to sixty-two, hmmm isn't there always a FIRST one?

I don't know details about the hardware inside Sixty-Two & SL4, but aren't they pretty much the same?

Just don't overlook the possibility that the problem might actually be at your end of the table ;)
Rane, Support
Zach S 4:11 PM - 28 May, 2013
Quote:
But if you tell me to try something and I do it, please don't tell it again on your next post!

I'm giving you things to try. Its up to you whether you want to try them or not.
Let me know your findings and we'll go from there:)
Quote:
And you stated that you haven't had any known issues with the firmware upgrade to sixty-two, hmmm isn't there always a FIRST one?

Yes, but before we start to go there we need to take care of the basics (which have not yet been taken care of).
Quote:
I don't know details about the hardware inside Sixty-Two & SL4, but aren't they pretty much the same?

Absolutely not.
DjRNo 6:34 PM - 4 June, 2013
Ok so now I've taken care of all the basics:

-Both cd & vinyl controls checked
-Estimations done properly
-Various different rca's & usb cables tested
-PC optimized for Serato
-Reinstalled OS several times
-Installed all updates for bios, chipset etc.
-Tested with multiple Sixty-Two's & my pc
-Tested with multiple versions of SSL

SL2 & SL4 work without any issues what so ever, so all-in-all Sixty-Two is the only piece of hardware not working.

Also used with FL Studio & various equipment even though it's not regarding to Rane or Serato it indicates that it's not lacking perfomance of the system nor the usb.

So Zach S. where do we go from here?
Rane, Support
Zach S 6:41 PM - 4 June, 2013
If you open your task manager how many processes does it say you are running?
DjRNo 7:12 PM - 4 June, 2013
SSL running it's 40 processes and cpu usage less than 10% and memory less than 15%
DjRNo 7:30 PM - 4 June, 2013
Actually it's now 30 processes since there were some startup processes that haven't been disabled since the latest OS installation..
Rane, Support
Zach S 7:36 PM - 4 June, 2013
Ok.. there definitely shouldn't be any performance issues at this point.

An obvious question but have you tried unplugging any other USB devices as well as plugged the Sixty-Two into every port on the computer?
DjRNo 7:40 PM - 4 June, 2013
There are no other usb devices connected to the computer at any time with Rane & Serato products... And of course tried Sixty-Two with every port!
Rane, Support
Zach S 9:21 PM - 4 June, 2013
I'm stumped.

I'll see if the Serato mods have any suggestions.
DjRNo 10:45 AM - 5 June, 2013
Ok we have some sort of breakthrough here!

Today tried several tweaks and last but not least started my windows 7 in safe mode and BOOM, sixty-two running on 100% signal!

But the question is now that how to determine what in the normal win 7 is causing the usb-signal disturbance with sixty-two?
DjRNo 11:13 AM - 5 June, 2013
And of course it installed the sixty-two driver fresh on the safe mode.. Could it be that my sixty-two driver is corrupted somehow even though I've reinstalled it several times?

Or then it just has to be some process running on normal mode that interferes with sixty-two!
Rane, Support
Zach S 4:03 PM - 5 June, 2013
Interesting find. I doubt the issue is a corrupt driver. In my experience, if there is an issue with the driver the mixer just won't be seen.
I've pinged the Serato mods. I'm curious to know if they have any insight to offer.
Serato, Support
Martin C 9:16 AM - 6 June, 2013
Hey DjRNo,

Thats an interesting situation that you have. I wanted to clarify something first and foremost, where you said:

Quote:
TT's & Sixty-Two = not working
CD's & Sixty-Two = not working
my laptop & another Sixty-Two = not working

also this:

Quote:
I'm using turntables and yes the sound is perfect in int mode

Are both the above statements still true? So although we have determined that INT mode is fine with the SIxty-Two, as soon as the extra factor of a control tone being sent in, we get problems? On the surface (although I am not convinced that is the cause) that seems like the ONE variable factor between the two above situations. One works well, the other doesn't.

Apologies if I had missed anywhere regarding the INT mode no longer working correctly to disprove this.

I'm sorry, but I can't make much use of the Latency Mon checker either, would you mind running the DPC trace report tool used here: serato.com and attach that text file? Heres hoping it will give us something to go on.

This really stands out to me as interesting information:

Quote:
Today tried several tweaks and last but not least started my windows 7 in safe mode and BOOM, sixty-two running on 100% signal!

Quote:
And of course it installed the sixty-two driver fresh on the safe mode.. Could it be that my sixty-two driver is corrupted somehow even though I've reinstalled it several times?

I'm not quite what to make of it, but without going to deep just yet, this is a quote from Microsofts website:

Quote:
Safe mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Would you be willing to consider a complete reinstall of Windows?
DjRNo 10:24 AM - 6 June, 2013
Quote:
Are both the above statements still true? So although we have determined that INT mode is fine with the SIxty-Two, as soon as the extra factor of a control tone being sent in, we get problems? On the surface (although I am not convinced that is the cause) that seems like the ONE variable factor between the two above situations. One works well, the other doesn't.

Yes this is exactly the situation, there's something that's bugging the signal from any control source.

Quote:

Would you be willing to consider a complete reinstall of Windows?

I've done it already several times and it didn't fix it. Maybe I'll give it a one more try.
Serato, Support
Martin C 11:19 AM - 6 June, 2013
Quote:
Yes this is exactly the situation, there's something that's bugging the signal from any control source.

So we know its not the Sixty-Two, because you have tried two, and both of the mixers work well with another computer.

In INT mode, the main thing that is happening is audio is being sent from the computer to mixer, not much is being sent from the mixer to the computer though (unless you were mashing buttons).

When using the control signal (REL or ABS modes), it seems that combination of of audio being sent from the computer AND control signal being sent back the computer seems to push it to the limits in terms of what can pass through the USB it seems like.

Perhaps to test this theory a little more, if you used INT mode, but really thrashed out the cue points and loops/other software controls on the Sixty-Two, would you start to get any audio problems? Could be hard to make it happen but worth a shot, and will confirm this theory perhaps.

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I can't make much use of the Latency Mon checker either, would you mind running the DPC trace report tool used here: serato.com and attach that text file? Heres hoping it will give us something to go on.

Could you please follow through with what I asked above?

Quote:
I've done it already several times and it didn't fix it. Maybe I'll give it a one more try.

Hmmm thats tough. Do you install anything else before installing Scratch Live?

Have you looked into installing any relevant driver updates for your HP Envy 14 1260eo?
h10025.www1.hp.com

There are a few there that could be helpful, let me know what you think.

Again, really sorry if I'm suggesting things that have already been covered! :)
11:34 AM, 6 Jun 2013
DjRNo attached a file: RNO-PC-dpcisr-report.txt
Download· Permalink
11:34 AM, 6 Jun 2013
DjRNo attached a file: RNO-PC-dpcisr-report2.txt
Download· Permalink
11:35 AM, 6 Jun 2013
DjRNo attached a file: RNO-PC-dpcisr-report_SAFE_MODE.txt
Download· Permalink
DjRNo 11:38 AM - 6 June, 2013
Sorry I was just running the DPC's... So here's two times in NORMAL MODE and one time in SAFE MODE just to make sure that you'll get the most information I can provide!

And yes it's definitely between my laptop and 62 since all the other hardware work just fine..

While you check those reports I'll try to see if I get anything out of the INT mode & hitting all the buttons :D

Oh and yes tried the reinstall of OS with all of the driver updates from HP and also without any updates and didn't help..
DjRNo 11:51 AM - 6 June, 2013
Ok so I was playing on INT two mixtapes just to make sure the load is "maximum" and hitting everything I could for about 10-15 mins... Didn't come up with usb-dropout nor audio glitching..

Also I was watching the control signal as I had the cd running at the same time and the jumping signal was the same so the amount of stuff sent from the mixer to the computer didn't affect it.

So the conclusion from this is that there's something interfering with the control tone/signal coming from the mixer to the computer, right? Or at least something on my computer is making Serato difficult to ready it stable?
Serato, Support
Martin C 2:56 PM - 8 June, 2013
Quote:
So the conclusion from this is that there's something interfering with the control tone/signal coming from the mixer to the computer, right? Or at least something on my computer is making Serato difficult to ready it stable?

Hmmm I don't what to make of that. Typically when I hear something like that, I think the mixer is faulty, but I we have already ruled that out for this situation.

Thanks for trying though, and thanks for those reports, there are two modules showing up that could be causing some issues, particularly in report 2.

ACPI.sys (Power management)

If you have USB dropouts and are having trouble finding a cause on a seemingly powerful machine, check if your computer is ACPI by opening the device manager:

1. Go to control panel
2. Click system
3. Click the hardware tab
4. Click device manager
5. Click the [+] next to Computer
6. If you see "ACPI uniprocessor PC" or similar, you have ACPI.

Quick method for disabling ACPI power management on some laptops

Try taking your battery out and just run off the power supply, this stops ACPI from trying to manage the battery on some model laptops.

NDIS.sys (Network connections)

* Disable all network adapters

WINDOWS 7:
1) Go into your Control Panel
2) Click on Network and Internet
3) Open Network and Sharing Center, then select "Manage Network Connections"
3) Right click on your connections to disable the Network Adapter and any wired connections.

Let me know if either of those make any difference, and then perhaps try running another report after that.
DjRNo 2:06 PM - 9 June, 2013
Tried both again and didn't help, which I knew already since I've never had issues before with usb-dropouts..

One funny thing also is that I have 3 usb ports on my laptop and one of them have always been quite crappy, but that one also works now fine with Sixty-Two in the Safe Mode..

So we just need to solve which of the Normal Mode processes messes things up, but I'm in a dead end with this..
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:00 AM - 10 June, 2013
Quote:
Tried both again and didn't help, which I knew already since I've never had issues before with usb-dropouts..

So since when have you been having the dropouts? How long for now?

Is there anything you can think of that has changed in your setup around the same time you started having these issues?

Quote:
One funny thing also is that I have 3 usb ports on my laptop and one of them have always been quite crappy, but that one also works now fine with Sixty-Two in the Safe Mode..

So we just need to solve which of the Normal Mode processes messes things up, but I'm in a dead end with this..

Can you try running another DPC trace report? If you still have the same modules showing up as before then we need to be more agressive about shutting them down.

Interesting information:

Quote:
Description: NDIS.sys is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers. Known file sizes on Windows 7/XP are 182,912 bytes (78% of all occurrences), 182,656 bytes and 5 more variants.
The driver can be started or stopped from Services in the Control Panel or by other programs. The file is a Windows core system file. The program is not visible. There is no detailed description of this service. It is a trustworthy file from Microsoft. NDIS.sys seems to be a compressed file. Therefore the technical security rating is 2% dangerous, however also read the users reviews.

Quote:
Oh and yes tried the reinstall of OS with all of the driver updates from HP and also without any updates and didn't help..

Which updates did you do? All of them or only some of them? Are you able to list which ones you did exactly?

Did you do this one? : h10025.www1.hp.com

I recommend it.
DjRNo 10:15 AM - 10 June, 2013
I've done the BIOS update also!

For the usb dropout thing, I've never had an issue with it... maybe had one couple of times in a year or so.. Played many gigs with wifi on etc.

I'd like to dig in deeper with Sixty-Two since it's the only hardware that I'm having problems with.. So what kind of different things happen when I use Sixty-Two compared to SL2 or SL4 which work just perfect?
Serato, Support
Martin C 2:30 AM - 12 June, 2013
Ah ok.

Quote:
For the usb dropout thing, I've never had an issue with it... maybe had one couple of times in a year or so.. Played many gigs with wifi on etc.

Ok so Wi-Fi probably isn't a factor here but I was curious if you are able to help me out on this a little:

Quote:
Is there anything you can think of that has changed in your setup around the same time you started having these issues?

Because you did start off this help request with "Just started having dropouts". It might be tricky, but if you can think a little bit about when this all started for you, and what others things in part of your setup may have changed around the same time. It could be the smallest thing, like doing a little service update to Windows or something.

Quote:
I'd like to dig in deeper with Sixty-Two since it's the only hardware that I'm having problems with.. So what kind of different things happen when I use Sixty-Two compared to SL2 or SL4 which work just perfect?

Maybe Zach can offer some insight into this, but the main obvious thing is that one is just a soundcard and the other is a soundcard combined with a MIDI device. The Sixty-Two will be sending additional information back to the computer when you push buttons and such.

However, we did sort of explore this one I thought, with the INTERNAL mode test. If you don't press any buttons and ONLY use the "mixer" functionality, essentially it should be quite close to what something like an SL 4 requires to work.

Also:

Quote:
Can you try running another DPC trace report? If you still have the same modules showing up as before then we need to be more agressive about shutting them down.

Thanks.
DjRNo 11:47 PM - 13 June, 2013
I've tried to figure out the setup changes but no major ones were performed.. I've also made 3 clean reinstallations of win7 and same thing happening. Tested without any updates from win or hp and of course with updates also.

I can do new dpc report but I'm sure that it isn't networks or power management.. It has to be some other process that disturbs the control tone being delivered correctly.

Are there any known or possible processes that might interfere, other than network & power management?
Serato, Support
Martin C 11:43 AM - 14 June, 2013
There are an endless number of processes that can interfere, but thats what the DPC trace report tool is all about, it helps to identify the processes that look like they are.

As I quoted earlier NDIS.sys is one of those processes, but upon further research NDIS.sys isn't necessarily always about the network card, from what I can understand:

Quote:
Description: NDIS.sys is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32\drivers. Known file sizes on Windows 7/XP are 182,912 bytes (78% of all occurrences), 182,656 bytes and 5 more variants.
The driver can be started or stopped from Services in the Control Panel or by other programs. The file is a Windows core system file. The program is not visible. There is no detailed description of this service. It is a trustworthy file from Microsoft. NDIS.sys seems to be a compressed file. Therefore the technical security rating is 2% dangerous, however also read the users reviews.

Thats why I am saying another DPC trace report might just be good to confirm that its still NDIS.sys and ACPI.sys before we get too deep on being more agressive about tackling them.
DjRNo 2:57 PM - 14 June, 2013
Ok I'll do the DPC... but as mentioned earlier, the network adapters haven't done previously any damage.. And also one point worth to mention is that I've used Safe Mode with Networking and tested to surf the web SSL running and didn't disrupt the signal in any way.
Serato, Support
Martin C 7:58 AM - 17 June, 2013
Cool that would be good. Like I said in the previous post, NDIS.sys is not always to do with the network adapter and the fact that you have had it running and experience no issues does back the theory that we need to look deeper to find the cause as to why the NDIS.sys process is showing up in the reports.
3:11 PM, 18 Jun 2013
DjRNo attached a file: RNO-PC-dpcisr-report-NORMAL MODE WIFI & ADAPTERS OFF.txt
Download· Permalink
3:12 PM, 18 Jun 2013
DjRNo attached a file: RNO-PC-dpcisr-report-NORMAL MODE WIFI & ADAPTERS ON.txt
Download· Permalink
DjRNo attached a file: RNO-PC-dpcisr-report-SAFE MODE WIFI & ADAPTERS OFF.txt
Download· Permalink
DjRNo attached a file: RNO-PC-dpcisr-report-SAFE MODE WIFI & ADAPTERS ON.txt
Download· Permalink
DjRNo 3:14 PM - 18 June, 2013
Here's now the reports from:

Normal Mode with Wifi & Adapters ON
Normal Mode with Wifi & Adapters OFF
Safe Mode with Wifi & Adapters OFF
Safe Mode with Wifi & Adapters ON

And I also noticed that windows loads the ndis.sys with safe mode so could it still be the problem?
Serato, Support
Martin C 5:16 AM - 19 June, 2013
Thanks for doing that DjRNo. Heres what I saw showing up:

SAFE MODE WIFI & ADAPTERS ON: NDIS.sys
SAFE MODE WIFI & ADAPTERS OFF: nothing
NORMAL MODE WIFI & ADAPTERS ON: nothing
NORMAL MODE WIFI & ADAPTERS OFF: nothing

Any Module returning a value of more than 512usecs is what I am looking for. The above reports don't say anything conclusive I think. The ACPI.sys and NDIS.sys do comfortably sit around 512usecs.

Had you done any other updates on the HP website? Are able to name any of them specifically so I can check if anything helpful was missed?
DjRNo 2:25 PM - 19 June, 2013
Ok then it's not the NDIS.sys because the problem is not occuring when in Safe Mode...

I've done all of the updates from Audio driver update up to BIOS update from this site:

h10025.www1.hp.com

How can we start looking what's not starting in the Safe Mode and then start to disable them in the Normal Mode?
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:50 AM - 20 June, 2013
I have been looking around but the descriptions between what are in safe mode and what isn't can be quite vague. I will ask our IT manager to see if he can give me any deeper explanations.

I would also like to return the updates in a bit, but before we do either of the above, I wanted to make sure we covered off some real basics, sorry if I am repeating some things though, just really want to make sure:

- Have you tried another USB cabled to connect the Sixty-Two and the computer?
- Have you tried all USB ports on your computer?
- Have you tried connecting the Sixty-Two via a high quality, powered USB hub? Not usually recommended, but I have heard of this helping in other situations.
- Do you know if your USB ports are 3.0?

Thanks for your patience with this one mate :)
DjRNo 5:04 PM - 20 June, 2013
Tried with other cables, tried all usb ports and they're 2.0.. Haven't tried it with powered usb hub, but the fact is that everything ran perfect for 9 months so I don't want a hub to be the solution!
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:16 PM - 21 June, 2013
I get that, but we have a tried a lot of things already, and you are unable to provide me with any more information about what has changed since it ran perfect 9 months then start having the problem, so I'm thinking its probably worth trying anything right about now.

Even if it doesn't end up being the long term solution, trying something like that out and finding that helps could be very valuable information for us.

Also, something else to try, remember how you disabled the network adapter in the device manager? You can try disabling the ethernet adapter too.
DjRNo 5:24 PM - 24 June, 2013
Ok so now tested with powered usb-hub and didn't help. And yes I disabled ethernet adapter also at the samet time as network adapter.

I also tested to see which processes are running in the safe mode and then went to normal mode and ended all the other processes from task manager that weren't running in the safe mode. Didn't do any good also.

Is there any hardcore way of uninstalling Serato and Sixty-Two drivers because as far as I know, even though you re-install Windows there might be some trails left in the system?

Or what else could we try?
Serato, Support
Martin C 2:32 AM - 25 June, 2013
Good idea about the safe mode comparison:

Quote:
also tested to see which processes are running in the safe mode and then went to normal mode and ended all the other processes from task manager that weren't running in the safe mode. Didn't do any good also.

Is there any hardcore way of uninstalling Serato and Sixty-Two drivers because as far as I know, even though you re-install Windows there might be some trails left in the system?

When you re-installed Windows, did you re-format the drive? This would have ensured there was not trace of "old drivers or settings". If you didn't re-format the drive, maybe worth trying?

When you did the BIOS update, did you make sure to only do the latest available one?

Can you please try a few others: h10025.www1.hp.com beyond BIOS such as:

- Diagnostic: HP System Diagnostics UEFI
- Diagnostic: HP Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Support Environment
- Firmware: Intel Solid State Drive (SSD) Firmware Update
- Utility Tools: HP Power Manager Utility Software & HP BIOS Update UEFI

Cheers :)
DjRNo 4:35 AM - 25 June, 2013
Ok I'll try first the updates from HP that I haven't done already and after that once more re-install with format if the others won't help.. I'll get back to you!
DjRNo 4:36 AM - 25 June, 2013
Or actually do I need to try the re-install with formatting since I changed from HDD to SSD while the problem was occuring so that was fully clean install to the new SSD?
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:46 AM - 25 June, 2013
No you shouldn't need to if this issue already occurred prior to installing the SSD. If you started from scratch with a fresh Windows 7 install on the SSD rather than backing up from any kind of windows "time machine" style back up.

You are certain this issue happened prior to the SSD?
DjRNo 12:21 PM - 25 June, 2013
Yes I'm 100% sure it started prior to SSD!
DjRNo 12:19 AM - 26 June, 2013
Ok, tried today with those updates from HP also.. Didn't help..
DjRNo 4:39 AM - 26 June, 2013
I'd like to concentrate more on the fact that it's my laptop & Sixty-Two that's causing the problem. Like already mentioned several times, there's no issues with any other products.

So is there any tweaks that I can try regarding Sixty-Two & SSL?
Serato, Support
Martin C 5:54 AM - 27 June, 2013
Quote:
I'd like to concentrate more on the fact that it's my laptop & Sixty-Two that's causing the problem. Like already mentioned several times, there's no issues with any other products.

So is there any tweaks that I can try regarding Sixty-Two & SSL?

Not anything really anything in the software that will make the Sixty-Two "function less" in order to make it less intensive for your computer to cope with.

As discussed, the Sixty-Two has a bit more going on when compared to the Rane SL soundcards.

- If you are pressing any buttons you are sending data to tell the software to do something
- The software must send some BPM information to the mixer so that the hardware effects can stay in sync with the track thats being played.
- Other general information from the faders will be potentially being sent in order to be used for plugins like Serato Video, or the mixtape feature. (Even though you may not use these, the data might be sending from the mixer to the software).

None of this can be "disabled" via the software/mixer, its just that this device clearly pushes just past that boundary of what your computer is willing to cope with being transferred via the USB.

What about comparing the CPU being used by Scratch Live between safe mode and normal mode?
DjRNo 9:46 AM - 27 June, 2013
The CPU usage percentage is always 5-20% (usually below 10%) so it's not that my computer wouldn't have enough "juice" to perform...

One thing I noticed that when in safe mode, all the files are loaded from "system32" folder.. So is it running in 32-bit in safe mode? Could there be something to dig in?
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:57 AM - 27 June, 2013
Quote:
The CPU usage percentage is always 5-20% (usually below 10%) so it's not that my computer wouldn't have enough "juice" to perform...

So there is no difference in CPU between safe and normal modes? Its always 5-20%. I think your computer is more than capable of being able to run the software specs wise, but that doesn't always mean all the pieces of the puzzle will interact in the best way to run audio software. Unfortunately Windows computers can be so variable with all their different components, and sometimes they look good on paper, but its always hard to be sure if it does the job.

I'm not trying to discredit your computer though, its just what I see a lot of, one computer is always so different to the next even though the tech specs are the same, the manufacturers choose to do things differently. The other thing is, you have been able to use your computer without these problems previously.. its just unfortunate we haven't been able to pinpoint the difference between then and now just yet.

Quote:
One thing I noticed that when in safe mode, all the files are loaded from "system32" folder.. So is it running in 32-bit in safe mode? Could there be something to dig in?

What do you mean by "all the files are loaded from system32"? Where you are seeing/finding this information?

Just a thought here, do you think the situation could benefit from making contact with HP support? They might be able to shed some more technical light as to why an application might run fine in Safe mode but not in Normal mode?
DjRNo 5:34 PM - 27 June, 2013
When starting in safe mode it shows which windows files it's loading... and the folder where they are loaded is "windows/system32/"...

And I have to admit that I'm pretty disappointed when you say that I should contact HP about this. The computer is otherwise fine other than SSL & Sixty-Two... If it were that none of your products worked then it might be relevant.

I'm still interested to dig in what different types of things happen in SSL when using Sixty-Two compared to SL2 or SL4.
Serato, Support
Martin C 12:20 AM - 30 June, 2013
Quote:
When starting in safe mode it shows which windows files it's loading... and the folder where they are loaded is "windows/system32/"...

Ah, cheers for explaining that.

Quote:
And I have to admit that I'm pretty disappointed when you say that I should contact HP about this. The computer is otherwise fine other than SSL & Sixty-Two... If it were that none of your products worked then it might be relevant.

I am not bailing on you, but I don't think its a silly idea to get a help ticket started with HP to see if they can provide a new angle to the situation. Both Zach and I have spent many hours racking our brains to help you, your situation is pretty unique. I am sorry if our efforts disappoint you so much.

I know your computer should be capable of the job, based on its specs, but its pretty clear its coming down to a computer issue of some type, given the fact that you have tested every other variable. Thats why I think HP could lend a hand here.

Quote:
I'm still interested to dig in what different types of things happen in SSL when using Sixty-Two compared to SL2 or SL4.

What more would you like to know? I outlined the main differences above. The bottom line here is that the Sixty-Two does more that an SL2 or SL4, therefore more information needs to be sent via the USB cable, to and from your machine.

Just to take a step way back in this discussion:

Quote:
The glitching and percentage jumping stops when I move the usb buffer to higher

The issue completely stops when the USB buffer is at its highest? So are there any other downsides for you to have the USB buffer set there?

You video shows you testing one input, one turntable etc, but do you get this issue on ALL of the 4 inputs on the Sixty-Two? I am expecting the answer to be yes, but I really want to just rule it out.
DjRNo 9:39 PM - 30 June, 2013
Yes the tracking percentage does stay on 100% when I move the buffer, but for example scratching is still not close to even decent since the tracking itself is still disrupted somehow..

And yes tried with different inputs of course.

Maybe I was pretty rough but you gotta understand that this is driving me insane also :D

Believe me that if you were closer to my location I would've already come to you guys in person with my computer :D
DjRNo 9:41 PM - 30 June, 2013
Oh and just to clarify I've always ran with the lowest buffer in serato with every laptop & rane hardware and no issues!
Serato, Support
Martin C 5:55 AM - 2 July, 2013
Quote:
Oh and just to clarify I've always ran with the lowest buffer in serato with every laptop & rane hardware and no issues!

But not the Rane Sixty-Two right? Although you do say once upon a time, your computer worked fine with the Sixty-Two. So what can you tell me about what has changed since that time?

I would definitely be keen to try a few things here with your computer, but I am not sure what I would I try... I completely understand that this sucks for you, so Im doing what I can to figure out what can be causing this.

Have you tried starting a help ticket with HP yet? I totally think its worthwhile.

Its really look tough, but I am still communicating with people internally to gather other ideas that we could try. At the moment its looking like this:

- Not specific to YOUR Sixty-Two, because you have the same problems with another Sixty-Two so it can't be a hardware/firmware related problem
- Works fine in when your computer is in safe mode, or the buffer is all the way up.
- Not specific to any software version that supports the Rane Sixty-Two.

Your specs are great, no doubt... but there is something going on here with your computer that basically "maxes" out with the amount of information its willing to send up and down the USB.

What about trying to eliminate a few unnecessary items in the software? Disable any plugins, turn of hi-fi resampler, drop the maximum screen updates and decrease the audio cache? This again, probably won't make the software very nice to use, just like the USB buffer situation, but it will just confirm that we seem to be sitting just on the "edge" of whats required for your system to run smoothly.

Quote:
Haven't tried it with powered usb hub, but the fact is that everything ran perfect for 9 months so I don't want a hub to be the solution!

Can you please at least try this? It might tell us something really important about the whole situation.
DjRNo 4:38 PM - 2 July, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Haven't tried it with powered usb hub, but the fact is that everything ran perfect for 9 months so I don't want a hub to be the solution!

Can you please at least try this? It might tell us something really important about the whole situation.

Now I'm sorry to sound like a broken record, but I tried it as you can see from post on 24th June...

I will try those tweaks you just mentioned above..

One thing that came to my mind was to test with Sixty-Eight.. Shouldn't that be almost as demanding as Sixty-Two when compared to the SL2,3,4 boxes?
DjRNo 5:13 PM - 2 July, 2013
Ok now tested with the tweaks you asked and didn't do anything.

Quote:

Disable any plugins, turn of hi-fi resampler, drop the maximum screen updates and decrease the audio cache
DjRNo 6:27 PM - 2 July, 2013
Found out / remembered one thing that have happened at least on these latest os-reinstalls and then Serato installations...

When Sixty-Two plugged in and installing Serato, it'll prompt that the device driver is from unknown manufacturer-> I click trust etc... -> it tries to install the Sixty-Two driver but ends up saying "Driver update failed. Unknown error." -> HOWEVER after that when I unplug & replug it starts to work...

That's the reason why I probably never thought of it before because it seems to start working eventhough the installation says otherwise..

So is there a possibility that the driver installation isn't complete or is corrupted etc.?!?

Because I tried to replicate this thing with my SL2 and couldn't!! Definitely there's something shady with the Sixty-Two driver installation...

And I won't accept an answer on this that states "well if Serato detects your equipment and shows two decks, it's working fine"...

We'll dig in to this as long as we can find a solution for the driver installation to go through smoothly as it should and then we'll go on...
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:14 AM - 3 July, 2013
Quote:
Now I'm sorry to sound like a broken record, but I tried it as you can see from post on 24th June...

I know, and I am sorry if it feels like I am asking the same questions, but that seems like a really essential piece of information to me. :)

Thanks for trying some of my suggestions.

Quote:
One thing that came to my mind was to test with Sixty-Eight.. Shouldn't that be almost as demanding as Sixty-Two when compared to the SL2,3,4 boxes?

Yes, great idea. Have you got the ability to test one?

Ok, so thats some new information. So you have tried previously completely uninstalling the drivers, the reinstalling them? You should be able to use the uninstall options in your start menu I think. Is that how you have done it in the past?

Have you ever tried it via device manager? Any thoughts on borrowing a good powered USB hub from someone to see what happens?
DjRNo 8:13 AM - 3 July, 2013
I will test with 68 and work on the driver installation!

BUT PLEASE you posted twice in a row now to test with powered usb-hub WHICH I already did!!!

Quote:

DjRNo 8:24 PM - 24 June, 2013:

Ok so now tested with powered usb-hub and didn't help
Serato, Support
Martin C 11:31 AM - 3 July, 2013
Sorry dude! When I was searching back through this thread to chase up whether you had I searched "usb hub" not "usb-hub" :S

What was the brand, do you know? Was it powered?
DjRNo 1:18 PM - 3 July, 2013
Yes it was powered and the brand was Belkin!
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:13 PM - 3 July, 2013
Ok nice, Belkin is usually very good. Let me know when you have a chance to play with the driver uninstallation/reinstallation.
DjRNo 11:02 PM - 3 July, 2013
I've got the driver thing working, don't know what was the deal but after couple of times it went well..

Today I also tested so that I put my old HD (as I said, problem occured before SSD) and used the old HD's system recovery partition to set to factory defaults..

The thing that I found out was that the problem was there, but it wasn't that bad.. In other words the intervall how often the percentage was jumping was longer and also it didn't go as low as with this setup.

So I started to wonder that if the problem has been there all the time, but I didn't notice in the beginning with the "factory defaults"

And also worth mentioning is that this laptop also didn't like ttm-57 at all so could it be in the i7 processor or other hardware that interferes with 62..

Still I'm dazed about the fact that Safe Mode runs it perfectly...

Let's play for a while with the idea that would be some piece of hardware which is not used or is running on less power in Safe Mode, what could we do?
Serato, Support
Martin C 5:57 AM - 4 July, 2013
Quote:
I've got the driver thing working, don't know what was the deal but after couple of times it went well..

Today I also tested so that I put my old HD (as I said, problem occured before SSD) and used the old HD's system recovery partition to set to factory defaults..

The thing that I found out was that the problem was there, but it wasn't that bad.. In other words the intervall how often the percentage was jumping was longer and also it didn't go as low as with this setup.

Ok cool. I didn't think the driver thing would help, but its good to eliminate another factor.

So were you able to lower the buffer at all, or was it just the fact that the percentage did not jump as drastically?

Quote:
So I started to wonder that if the problem has been there all the time, but I didn't notice in the beginning with the "factory defaults"

Possibly, the way it effects the audio is kinda subtle, but its certainly there. Do you reckon it could have gone unnoticed since you purchased it? Surely not.. how long have you owned it for?

Quote:
And also worth mentioning is that this laptop also didn't like ttm-57 at all so could it be in the i7 processor or other hardware that interferes with 62..

Exact same issue was it? Or it didn't like it in other ways?

Quote:
Let's play for a while with the idea that would be some piece of hardware which is not used or is running on less power in Safe Mode, what could we do?

Are you asking if there is a piece of Rane hardware that requires less resources? Or if there is some way the Sixty-Two could run on less resources?

I had an idea come from a developer.. it would be interesting to get a recording of your input signal. When you open the record panel, you could select the input that your turntable is on, then just record the control tone coming through whilst you are experiencing the issue. Attach it to this thread so I can have a listen please :)
1:58 PM, 4 Jul 2013
DjRNo attached a file: rane62input1.aif
Download· Permalink
DjRNo 2:03 PM - 4 July, 2013
There you go, as you can hear there are the glitching, crackles & pops on the tone which end up jumping the tracking percentage & glitching audio!

Quote:
So were you able to lower the buffer at all, or was it just the fact that the percentage did not jump as drastically?

The percentage didn't jump that drastical let's say to 90% lowest

Quote:
Exact same issue was it? Or it didn't like it in other ways?

It was impossible to run 57 with this computer, usb-droupouts were gigantic.. But that's because of the i7 processor & usb 1.1..

Quote:
Are you asking if there is a piece of Rane hardware that requires less resources? Or if there is some way the Sixty-Two could run on less resources?

Nope, I was thinking that if it would be some piece of hardware on my laptop that is not working properly and interfering with usb traffic?
Serato, Support
Martin C 4:46 AM - 8 July, 2013
I can definitely hear that too. Could you hear those same glitches, crackles and pops when you were actually playing the control vinyl, through your stereo/speakers at the time you made the recording?

Or did it only come through the recording?

Quote:
Nope, I was thinking that if it would be some piece of hardware on my laptop that is not working properly and interfering with usb traffic?

Its looking like that man. Thats why I so keen to get you to do computer/hardware updates and talk to HP.. I'd hoped that the BIOS updates would help but they didn't.

According the DPC trace report there were some potential conflicts showing, but we have also tried all the recommendations I have to hopefully remove those conflicts.

Any chance of trying out a Sixty-Eight or something?

Im really sorry, but we are kinda getting to the point where Im not sure what else we can do for you I am afraid. Even if you could bring your computer into Serato, I am not sure we can get it working...
4:47 PM, 26 Aug 2013
DjRNo attached a file: sixty-eight-control-tone.aif
Download· Permalink
DjRNo 4:51 PM - 26 August, 2013
Sorry for the radio silence, but I've been busy touring and didn't have time to check with Sixty-Eight before.

But now it's all coming down to very interesting thing. As you can hear from the attached control tone sound, with Sixty-Eight it's not glitching, nor was the tracking percentage jumping. Only thing compared to the previously attached control tones that this one is with vinyl and the others cd.

So it's coming down the fact that the only issue is Sixty-Two and my laptop. So now I'm really waiting for your response about the issue. Maybe there actually is something totally different in the drivers/firmware that causes this only in Sixty-Two?

Hopefully we can get somewhere with this!
Serato, Support
Martin C 7:31 AM - 29 August, 2013
I couldn't really comment deeper on what is technically different with the Sixty-Two drivers when compared to the Sixty-Eight drivers, Rane engineers make those, but I am not sure what they would tell us in regards to this situation.

Quote:
Only thing compared to the previously attached control tones that this one is with vinyl and the others cd.

Hmmm, thats maybe an unfair comparison though? If you had previously been recording control tones from CDJ and now this is with vinyl?

I guess you did have the problem with both CDJ and vinyl on the Sixty-Two though.

Any thoughts on these questions:

Quote:
I can definitely hear that too. Could you hear those same glitches, crackles and pops when you were actually playing the control vinyl, through your stereo/speakers at the time you made the recording?

Or did it only come through the recording?
DjRNo 4:04 PM - 29 August, 2013
Well I only used cd control for testing previously, but now had the chance to try only vinyl on the Sixty-Eight..

And yes glitches happen with 62 all the time, recording, playing etc.

I think we've come to the point that the fact is that there's something not quite right with the 62 and my laptop ONLY.

So I'm still not going to take any actions towards HP Support, because this is a issue only happening with one of your products.

You should really take this to your engineering team or whoever could dig deep enough the differences with 62 vs. all other products.

My blood pressure is again high because this is just ridiculous that you can't specify&fix the issue which is clearly caused at your end.

Let's see if we get somewhere from here, hopefully.
Serato, Support
Martin C 11:47 PM - 1 September, 2013
I am sorry dude, I have really reached an end point with this. Its not something that is very easy to troubleshoot or fix at our end when it only happens with your computer.

We have tried everything I can think of, and it just seems like an incompatibly between your computer and the hardware.

I have taken this discussion back to Rane Support and one of their engineers that worked on the Rane Sixty-Two, I have spoken to our in house IT guy for further ideas about things we could try with your computer to improve the issue.

I have also taken this discussion to our Lead Architect and another one of the developers who had worked on the Rane Sixty-Two implementation, as well as many other Rane devices in the past.

I am not sure at this point what you would hope for me to find out further about this. Its really unfortunate, and a very unique situation. I am sorry you feel this is ridiculous but I have really tried to get you to some sort of resolution.. sometimes these things just don't work out.

Please check your Private Messages.
7:04 AM, 23 Sep 2013
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.
DjRNo 6:21 PM - 25 February, 2014
Hi Martin!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've just now had the time to quickly test the Serato DJ 1.6.0 and it seemed that there's no issues with the tracking signal.

I'm probably going to go full live with Serato DJ someday, but I'm curious to know if this information would help with the SSL issue at hand?

All-in-all I'm somewhat relieved that I can run with my current laptop with SDJ in the future!
Serato, Support
Martin C 3:20 AM - 26 February, 2014
Hey DjRNo,

Thats really great news. You make a good point, that there is something potentially useful in knowing for you that the problem doesn't happen with Serato DJ.

I did make a bug report some time ago documenting your issue and although it was investigated, we didn't make much more progress. I fear we will never truly get to the bottom of it, but I have updated the report to mention the problem is now resolved in Serato DJ for you.

If we do encounter anyone else with this issue in the future, then we know Serato DJ is a good recommendation for them.

Thanks a lot for getting back to me and updating with the new information. I hope you enjoy Serato DJ without the audio glitches :)

Martin
7:00 AM, 12 Mar 2014
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.