19 February, 2013
Serato DJ 1.1.2.05 Release Notes
Numark NS6, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO and Vestax VCI-400 Support
The NS61, DDJ-WeGO2 and VCI-4002 are now supported as Serato DJ controllers. When activated, it offers the following:
- Great new FX Powered by iZotope including: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF) and Combo HP/LP Filter.
- MIDI mapping.
- More Cue Points: set and trigger up to 8 Cue Points.
- Looping: Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are all available.
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching.
- Crates and Smart Crates.
- SP-6 Sample Player.
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries.
- Support for whitelabel.net Files
- Support for Serato Video.
1 Serato DJ license not required for NS6 owners.
2Requires purchase and activation of Serato DJ License.
- Autoplay. When enabled, Serato DJ will play continuously through your library or selected crate.
- Active decks are now always displayed in two deck view modes for four deck controllers.
Numark MixTrack Pro
- Shift (delete) + Keylock button combo now changes pitch range.
- Fixed random audio dropouts with the DDJ-SX.
- Fixed small audio dropout when turning on FX.
- Fixed dragging and dropping tracks from the virtual decks.
- Fixed text for Whitelabel files being truncated on Windows.
- Fixed dropdown box tick and text colour mismatch.
- Fixed freeze when disconnecting controller while MIDI mapping.
- Fixed crossfade knob labels missing when DDJ-ERGO connected.
- Fixed EQ boost preferences not being saved on exit.
- Fixed FLAC files not being able to be imported from Finder.
- Fixed loop roll becoming locked when using keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed "buy now" button for Serato Video opening three windows in default browser.
- Fixed mouse cursor changing randomly when scrolling over library.
- Fixed a bug with adding album art where dragging a jpeg from Finder didn't work.
- Version number no longer added to Serato DJ shortcut.