4 December, 2022
Serato DJ Lite 3.0.0
Separate your music into individual stems in real-time! Drop every jaw in the room when you mashup your tracks on the fly, with just a few clicks. No more digging through tracks or putting together custom edits.
Acapella & Instrumental Buttons added to the Virtual Deck
Create instrumentals or acapellas at the click of a button, isolating or removing parts to
create the smoothest transitions.
Stems Performance Pad Mode
Go deeper for more control of Stems with Vocal, Bass, Melody and Drums controls and Stem Pad FX. Supported Hardware: https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/5705426039695
Instantly see Serato DJ's world-famous colored waveforms dynamically change as you trigger the
real-time audio source separation.
Stems Prepare Crate
Drag and drop tracks into the Stems Prepare Crate, and the Serato Stems algorithm will analyze
them in advance. This means you’ll save on CPU and access stems even faster during complex
macOS Ventura Support
Official support for macOS 13 Ventura, please read our supported hardware article: https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/5766525973647
- MP3 decoder refactor.
- AIFF decoder refactor.
- WAV decoder refactor.
- Updated third party QT library version.
- New WASAPI connection logic used for the Pioneer DDJ-REV1 on Windows.
- Blocked Serato DJ installer running on Windows 7.
- Loop tab and Auto Loop length button tooltips have been updated.
- Improvements to the Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX4 Reverb Pad FX
- Fixed an issue where some TIDAL playlists are duplicated.
- Fixed an issue where full screen mode does not work correctly for Apple MacBook "notch" machines.
- Fixed an issue where Beat Grids are not rendered correctly in Hi-DPI display mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Serato DJ was adding extra gain to a mic/aux input when connected to software mixed hardware.
- Fixed an issue where Beat Matching display markers are not rendered correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Serato DJ could hang when loading Beatport tracks to the deck.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where restoring from a sleep state resulted in a loss of audio.
- Fixed an issue where crates could not be moved or reordered