Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro) is free DJ software and can be used by Serato Intro users who have supported hardware. Or, anyone can download and use Serato DJ Lite in Practice Mode without hardware connected.
As well as the recent updates in version 1.0 (see below), version 1.0.1 now includes support for the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 controller.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3
Official support for the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3. An evolution on the extremely popular DDJ-SB2.
- 2-channel/4-deck controller that unlocks Serato DJ Lite for free
- World-first Pad Scratch mode with eight different scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff
- FX Fade so you can reduce the volume and apply FX to a track at the same time.
- USB powered
- Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro
Practice Mode allows you to DJ for free on your laptop with no hardware plugged in.
- Free for anyone to download
- Easy to use and has all the features required for learning to mix
- 2-deck player with onscreen crossfader
- Access to Cues and Loops
- Sync with onscreen pitch slider/BPM adjust
- Full functionality with your crates and iTunes library
- Access to Serato Help and Support from within the interface
New UI with Performance Pad view
Serato DJ Lite has refreshed user interface, along with a new Performance Pad view.
- Display your cue points in a new but very familiar layout
- This new layout will make planning and performing your routines more efficient
Optimised for high resolution screens
Serato DJ Lite has been optimised for high definition Retina, 4K and UHD displays.
- Experience a refined look and feel with Hi-DPI screen support and scalable interface
Bigger Libraries and rock solid reliability
Serato DJ Lite includes 64-bit support which dramatically increases power and reliability.
- The size of your library now has virtually no limits
- If you have a huge number of crates and thousands of songs, you will be able to search for them and load the tracks even faster
Improved help and support
Serato DJ Lite includes a new and improved Help and Support section.
- Includes tooltips, shortcut keys and tutorials
- The option to contact our support team, and the ability to search our knowledge base in-app