Serato DJ Intro is a new software designed for people who love music. Serato DJ Intro allows for traditional two deck mixing of digital music files from a computer.
Some Vestax VCI-400's may require a firmware upgrade to function correctly with Serato DJ Intro. Read more.
Features in Serato DJ Intro 1.0.5
- Two tracks can be mixed simultaneously using traditional DJ controls - scratch, nudge, pitch bend, EQ
- Serato Sync locks tracks together for seamless grooves
- Serato Crates make audio file management easy.
- Advanced iTunes integration
- Cue points allow you to quickly access specific parts of songs
- Loops repeat selected sections
- DJ-FX will enhance any DJ set, delay, filter and reverb, three FX chainable for each deck
- Sample Player can play up to four short samples, audio loops, sound effects or full length tracks in addition to the two tracks you’re mixing
Serato DJ Intro 1.0.5 supports the following controllers:
- Numark MixDeck
- Numark MixDeck Express
- Numark MixTrack Pro
- Numark N4
- Pioneer DDJ-ERGO-V
- Vestax Typhoon
- Vestax VCI-100 Mk II
- Vestax VCI-400 *
* Some Vestax VCI-400's may require a firware upgrade to function correctly with Serato DJ Intro. Read this FAQ for more information.
Future releases of Serato DJ Intro will support:
- Numark MixDeck Quad
- Reloop Terminal Mix 4
More information about Serato DJ Intro controllers