What does supported mean for this hardware?
This hardware is supported only on specific versions of Serato DJ Pro or Lite, used with certain operating systems.
This hardware has been discontinued by the manufacturer, so check the last known configuration carefully before updating your operating system, as drivers and/or firmware updates must be provided by the manufacturer, and are not updated if they are discontinued.
Depending on the age of the operating system or Serato DJ software used, our Support team may only be able to provide limited support should you require assistance.
If your hardware is used outside of it’s recommended configuration, which we strongly advise against, you may observe unforeseen issues.
The TTM57mkII is a classic reborn and is the ultimate solution for battle DJing. It has 2 USB, 8 Performance Pads with corresponding RGB lighting for control of Serato DJ Cue Points and the Sampler. It provides Serato DJ FX Control, and the optimized Joystick functionality allows for quick access to Serato DJ Pro features.
- Dual USB 2.0 high-speed class-compliant audio and MIDI USB ports
- Sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz
- Dedicated Serato DJ iZotope USB FX inserts for each deck
- Software color-coded silicone RGB back-lit pads
- Aux USB input dedicated to the SP-6 sampler
- 3 High/Low-Pass sweep filters for Decks 1, 2 and Aux
- Rane’s proprietary non-contact magnetic faders