DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Good Bye 2014 !!

@WhoDjRu 4:30 PM - 23 January, 2015
Its a lot of 2014 and new 2015 Hip Hop Here. Let's leave some feedback , know its NEEDED!

soundcloud.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:26 PM - 23 January, 2015
Gotta give it up to you RU, there is not another DJ in the game who works as hard as you. I mean seriously, you must put in a full days work, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week into not getting any better. I bet the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning is "what can I do to not get any better today" then you hop out of bed, kick the controller as hard as you can, and off you go to play video games with the music turned down. You must miss out on tons of sleep researching new and innovative ways to mess up a mix

Most DJs who have been DJing as long as you will at least figure out the basics of not sounding like complete shit and may accidentally pull off an inspired mix, but not you, not our DJ RU, he sticks to his guns and laughs in the face of those who try to give him even the most basic advice as he train wrecks his way through the game. Phrasing? Not RU. Beatmatching? Fuck you and those numbers old man, RU wont conform to your standards. Lyrics over lyrics? RU dosent have time to let people hear lyrics.

You're like the Micheal Jordan of sucking at DJing because not only are you leading the game at it but I feel you probably bring your teammates down a knotch. Like, I feel that just putting your name on a flyer would cause the other DJs playing that night to sound like shit.

Also, I feel I should apologize for before. A year or so ago I scolded you for posting a bad amateur mix and I explained to you that in a few years you would see I was right and understand where I was coming from when you listened back to your old mix and see how far you've progressed. RU, I was wrong, that mix may have actually been better than this one....I remember in that thread there was some debate whether or not someone of your talents should use sync, well, I think we are well past that point. Not only should you not use sync, you should skip straight past that to stealing others mixs. Normally thats a no-no but in your case, you have my blessings, and if anyone gives you shit about it just direct them to your soundcloud

*waits patiently to hear RU babble on about all the gigs he gets and how his friends love his mixing, all of which us probably true I'll think as I cry in my soup and ponder what this game has become. I mean seriously, had not 1 person approached you at a gig and said hey, you're ruining these songs?
sumoJr 5:49 PM - 23 January, 2015
haha
this is really bad, bad enough that bezzle might be right

this forum got jokes for the new year
off to empty my plasma fluids
DJ Val-BKNY11203 5:59 PM - 23 January, 2015
Holy Shit Bezzle that was funny!
Mr. Goodkat 8:56 PM - 23 January, 2015
this is better than those vids where they ad lib nonsense over nfl players.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:57 PM - 23 January, 2015
Quote:
this is better than those vids where they ad lib nonsense over nfl players.

Link?
Mr. Goodkat 9:03 PM - 23 January, 2015
bad lip reading

Watchwww.youtube.com
Col1990 9:19 PM - 23 January, 2015
Quote:
Gotta give it up to you RU, there is not another DJ in the game who works as hard as you. I mean seriously, you must put in a full days work, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week into not getting any better. I bet the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning is "what can I do to not get any better today" then you hop out of bed, kick the controller as hard as you can, and off you go to play video games with the music turned down. You must miss out on tons of sleep researching new and innovative ways to mess up a mix

Most DJs who have been DJing as long as you will at least figure out the basics of not sounding like complete shit and may accidentally pull off an inspired mix, but not you, not our DJ RU, he sticks to his guns and laughs in the face of those who try to give him even the most basic advice as he train wrecks his way through the game. Phrasing? Not RU. Beatmatching? Fuck you and those numbers old man, RU wont conform to your standards. Lyrics over lyrics? RU dosent have time to let people hear lyrics.

You're like the Micheal Jordan of sucking at DJing because not only are you leading the game at it but I feel you probably bring your teammates down a knotch. Like, I feel that just putting your name on a flyer would cause the other DJs playing that night to sound like shit.

Also, I feel I should apologize for before. A year or so ago I scolded you for posting a bad amateur mix and I explained to you that in a few years you would see I was right and understand where I was coming from when you listened back to your old mix and see how far you've progressed. RU, I was wrong, that mix may have actually been better than this one....I remember in that thread there was some debate whether or not someone of your talents should use sync, well, I think we are well past that point. Not only should you not use sync, you should skip straight past that to stealing others mixs. Normally thats a no-no but in your case, you have my blessings, and if anyone gives you shit about it just direct them to your soundcloud

*waits patiently to hear RU babble on about all the gigs he gets and how his friends love his mixing, all of which us probably true I'll think as I cry in my soup and ponder what this game has become. I mean seriously, had not 1 person approached you at a gig and said hey, you're ruining these songs?

a bit harsh?
ral 9:37 PM - 23 January, 2015
Quote:
You're like the Micheal Jordan of sucking at DJing

classic
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:39 PM - 23 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

a bit harsh?

Not in context of his history on the board. Every few months he posts a crappy mix. We tell him his mix is crap, he argues, we explain the basic fundamentals of the craft to him with finger puppets and popup books, then he dissappears and comes back with a mix with the same damb basic mistakes as before. If dude wants to be q professional (and he does) hes gotta fix this shit.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:45 PM - 23 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

a bit harsh?

Here is some light reading for context

serato.com

serato.com

serato.com

serato.com

^The first ones are from fucking 2012 where he was playing free gigs....its now 2015 and he hasnt grasped BPMS, song structure, dropping the song on the 1, not playing intros, and im willing to bet theres a stolen drop in there somewhere
Col1990 9:55 PM - 23 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a bit harsh?

Not in context of his history on the board. Every few months he posts a crappy mix. We tell him his mix is crap, he argues, we explain the basic fundamentals of the craft to him with finger puppets and popup books, then he dissappears and comes back with a mix with the same damb basic mistakes as before. If dude wants to be q professional (and he does) hes gotta fix this shit.

Yeah I supposed you're right my bad continue lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:09 PM - 23 January, 2015
Quote:
Let's leave some feedback , know its NEEDED

Besides. ....he asked for feedback right lol
Col1990 10:10 PM - 23 January, 2015
haha yeah nice feedback +1 for that lol
Antonio Essex 2:20 AM - 24 January, 2015
No disrespect bezzle cause I'm new to the forum but god damn that was brutal.
Antonio Essex 2:53 AM - 24 January, 2015
Alright listened for 14 mins and I damn.just damn. I'm no atrak, just a basic dj who try's to blend and mix songs as clean as I can. Dude this mix is either a masterful troll or someone who needs meds for OCD. What's with the crazy scratching in the middle of verses?it's like he doesn't have the patience to let the track play until the hook to get out of songs . Then the volume is all over the place.i counted 3 passable transitions in 14 mins of playing. I'm sorry dj ru but nah bruh. Just nah... I sound like ur mix when I got 8 beers and 3 shots of jack in me. Again, respect to all.. I'm no atrak of jazzy Jeff. I do listen to and mentally take note of great mixes so I can be as clean as possible . Now going to practice till 11pm tonight.
Antonio Essex 2:58 AM - 24 January, 2015
And before you talk shit dj ru. I don't have a gig tonight because I have my son right now. Gig tomarrow in riverside.opener slot done by 1030.then spitting game at ladies
Col1990 3:12 AM - 24 January, 2015
Quote:

It was brutal but the guy has to see sense if his been posting since 2012
Col1990 3:14 AM - 24 January, 2015
Quote:
Alright listened for 14 mins and I damn.just damn. I'm no atrak, just a basic dj who try's to blend and mix songs as clean as I can. Dude this mix is either a masterful troll or someone who needs meds for OCD. What's with the crazy scratching in the middle of verses?it's like he doesn't have the patience to let the track play until the hook to get out of songs . Then the volume is all over the place.i counted 3 passable transitions in 14 mins of playing. I'm sorry dj ru but nah bruh. Just nah... I sound like ur mix when I got 8 beers and 3 shots of jack in me. Again, respect to all.. I'm no atrak of jazzy Jeff. I do listen to and mentally take note of great mixes so I can be as clean as possible . Now going to practice till 11pm tonight.

hahah meds for OCD
Mr. Goodkat 3:54 AM - 24 January, 2015
best troll ever
nathans1 4:23 AM - 24 January, 2015
Quote:

A couple of things.

1) This has to be a joke. No one can DJ for that long and not get a few of the basics.
2) Is their an actual cow moo efx at 4:02. I have listened three times (not the whole mix) cant make it past 6:35 but I am almost 100% certain its a cow moo.
3) If this is for real, you might be missing the glaringly obvious! His mixes can and should be used in EVERY DJ tutorial so people learning can hear the difference between a good mix and the worst mix. It has value.
Col1990 5:10 AM - 24 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

A couple of things.

1) This has to be a joke. No one can DJ for that long and not get a few of the basics.
2) Is their an actual cow moo efx at 4:02. I have listened three times (not the whole mix) cant make it past 6:35 but I am almost 100% certain its a cow moo.
3) If this is for real, you might be missing the glaringly obvious! His mixes can and should be used in EVERY DJ tutorial so people learning can hear the difference between a good mix and the worst mix. It has value.

dj mooooo lol
nathans1 5:25 AM - 24 January, 2015
Quote:

He cant help him self. He is just being the quint essential Gambinni!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:33 AM - 24 January, 2015
im just gonna leave this herev (via his twitter/instagram)

"@WhoDjRu: Practice Makes Perfect? Nah . Grindin' Gets Results 🔥💯💸 t.co
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:42 AM - 24 January, 2015
Quote:
im just gonna leave this herev (via his twitter/instagram)

"@WhoDjRu: Practice Makes Perfect? Nah . Grindin' Gets Results 🔥💯💸 t.co

heres the link it leads to...

instagram.com
nathans1 8:15 PM - 24 January, 2015
Definitely a MOOOOOO at 4:06.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:04 PM - 24 January, 2015
Might be quote of the year and it's only Jan 24th
Quote:
I mean seriously, you must put in a full days work, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week into not getting any better.
Mr. Goodkat 9:50 PM - 24 January, 2015
this site is troll paradise with bezz's, johnnym's and akiem's daily argument on how much air ways.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:30 PM - 24 January, 2015
Quote:
this site is troll paradise with bezz's, johnnym's and akiem's daily argument on how much air ways.

I'm sure you meant "weighs"...
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:35 AM - 25 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

I'm sure you meant "weighs"...

No, he clearly meant how many air ways.....like airports, right?
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:37 AM - 25 January, 2015
It's to bad that RU is to busy NOT practicing to respond lol
sumoJr 5:21 AM - 25 January, 2015
insert Allen Iverson face
Papa Midnight 7:58 AM - 25 January, 2015
Holy shit, that intro and drops... my ears hurt.

Why in the blue hell are you still using that stupid drop? LOSE IT, and overwrite

1:00 Min. I'm no pro at scratching, but got damn.

Quote:
Gotta give it up to you RU, there is not another DJ in the game who works as hard as you. I mean seriously, you must put in a full days work, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week into not getting any better.

Watchwww.youtube.com

Continued: It's been what... over a year since your last post? What the hell? Oh, looks like Bezzle's got this covered.

Quote:

i.imgur.com
DJ Remix Detroit 4:08 PM - 25 January, 2015
smdh.... *sigh*.... everybody is a superstar/winner now-a-days
Gio Alex 5:32 PM - 25 January, 2015
I would've stopped listening at the intro alone, but 1:03 did it for me. I straight up closed the browser. I'm mad I was even signed onto my soundcloud account when I played it.
Col1990 5:46 PM - 25 January, 2015
One thing i'll give the guy is at least he doesn't use sync even though he probably should lol
sumoJr 5:51 PM - 25 January, 2015
Quote:
One thing i'll give the guy is at least he doesn't use sync even though he probably should lol

only because he probably hasnt figured it out
that would require learning what your equipment is capable of

he has figured out the lazer button though
Col1990 5:54 PM - 25 January, 2015
lmao
Quote:
Quote:

only because he probably hasnt figured it out
that would require learning what your equipment is capable of

he has figured out the lazer button though

lmao yeah he certainly knows where the effects are
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 25 January, 2015
Quote:

Only if sync now has the capability to "sync" a verse to after the chorus.......dude needs a quantization set to "verse" bars lol
Antonio Essex 11:01 PM - 25 January, 2015
Bezzle, you can't shit on Jordan like that. Jordan made Bill Cartwright look like an all-star center.Fucking John Paxton and mayonnaise white Steve Kerr were the greatest 3 point threats because of Jordan.Dj Ru is more like the Kobe Bryant of DJing. Kobe ran Shaq,Dwight Howard, and Pau Gasol out of LA. Fucking Kobe's still collecting checks and doesn't give to fucks about it.Pay cut for a better #2 player, nah fuck you pay me!
DJMark 11:02 PM - 25 January, 2015
I guess I get to feel smarter than most for NOT falling for this obvious click-bait scam.
Gio Alex 11:58 PM - 25 January, 2015
Quote:
Bezzle, you can't shit on Jordan like that. Jordan made Bill Cartwright look like an all-star center.Fucking John Paxton and mayonnaise white Steve Kerr were the greatest 3 point threats because of Jordan.Dj Ru is more like the Kobe Bryant of DJing. Kobe ran Shaq,Dwight Howard, and Pau Gasol out of LA. Fucking Kobe's still collecting checks and doesn't give to fucks about it.Pay cut for a better #2 player, nah fuck you pay me!

lmfao pure gems right there.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:59 PM - 25 January, 2015
Quote:
I guess I get to feel smarter than most for NOT falling for this obvious click-bait scam.

But that Bezzle post was fucking classic - I gotta hand it to him.
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:07 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:

Im saying whereas Jordan was great and uplifted his teammates to play better, RUs horribleness brings his preers down in the same fashion lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:08 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:

Mark, its not clickbait. Click on his twitter or instagram links. If its a troll, its a troll he spends 365 days a year setting up, with accompanied pics and vids
DJMark 12:10 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
Mark, its not clickbait. Click on his twitter or instagram links.

I don't care enough to be bothered. I did get a laugh out of your response.
Papa Midnight 1:00 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Im saying whereas Jordan was great and uplifted his teammates to play better, RUs horribleness brings his preers down in the same fashion lol

I'm detecting some high amounts of Sodium Chloride from Antonio Essex.

Quote:
I would've stopped listening at the intro alone, but 1:03 did it for me. I straight up closed the browser. I'm mad I was even signed onto my soundcloud account when I played it.

Quote:

So it's not just me who closed the browser right there. I opened it up in a private window. Logged in? I didn't even want it to be cached or appear in my browsing history.
Gio Alex 1:05 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

So it's not just me who closed the browser right there. I opened it up in a private window. Logged in? I didn't even want it to be cached or appear in my browsing history.

Hahaha
I made the mistake of clicking on it. My Soundcloud is always logged on. I should've opened a private browser or incognito mode. Ugh. I contributed to one of the plays in his mix. SMH.
Papa Midnight 1:06 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
Ugh. I contributed to one of the plays in his mix. SMH.

...[censored].
Gio Alex 1:10 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Ugh. I contributed to one of the plays in his mix. SMH.

...[censored].

I would dump money out of my checking account right now it this was made. I like how clean your design is. I miss the days of clean mixers without unnecessary crap and colors everywhere.

Would be nice to also have a crossfader kit. Detachable faceplate.
Antonio Essex 1:25 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
I'm detecting some high amounts of Sodium Chloride from Antonio Essex.

Im the #1 kobe hater on planet earth!scumbag raped that poor white girl in the ass.(yes sarcasm)
Gio Alex 1:31 AM - 26 January, 2015
Whoops wrong thread.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:32 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
Whoops wrong thread.

lol, I was like huh?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:34 AM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Hahaha
I made the mistake of clicking on it. My Soundcloud is always logged on. I should've opened a private browser or incognito mode. Ugh. I contributed to one of the plays in his mix. SMH.

lol, he djs so bad you have to listen to his mix in incognito mode.

he djs so bad if someone walks into the room while your listening to it, you hurry up and pull up some anal gangbang porn to cover it up so noone knows lol
sumoJr 6:32 PM - 26 January, 2015
does he ever come back and respond to the criticism ?
or is he reading this and straight flexin on haters?
Gio Alex 6:40 PM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Hahaha

lol, he djs so bad you have to listen to his mix in incognito mode.

he djs so bad if someone walks into the room while your listening to it, you hurry up and pull up some anal gangbang porn to cover it up so noone knows lol
Gio Alex 6:44 PM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:
does he ever come back and respond to the criticism ?
or is he reading this and straight flexin on haters?

Kids like that aren't phased by the criticism at all. He sees it like this; keeps getting hired for these bad parties that people with ears just as bad as his attend to, so why stop? To him we're all a bunch of haters in the way. lol
sumoJr 7:13 PM - 26 January, 2015
I hope he comes back so I can ask him how the movie is coming
Code:E 8:20 PM - 26 January, 2015
Quote:

Holy Fuck there is moo there.

But Bro.... Those lazer sounds..... Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy might be wosre than that "lets turn the club up to 10, where at a 5 right now lets get to a 8" guy.... At least he has a great job as a strip club announcer in his future, this guy though, Bezzel is well within the realm of reason.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:21 AM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
"lets turn the club up to 10, where at a 5 right now lets get to a 8" guy....

That was actually a pretty catchy saying....
Code:E 1:22 AM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
"lets turn the club up to 10, where at a 5 right now lets get to a 8" guy....

That was actually a pretty catchy saying....

I know... If only he didnt suck so bad... I think that kid even made it on tosh.o If you going to fail, fail so hard you get on tosh.o
DJ Remix Detroit 2:05 AM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
I think that kid even made it on tosh.o If you going to fail, fail so hard you get on tosh.o

lol...yup. if you've made it to Tosh.0 coming from social media....it is def not a good thing.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:22 AM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Holy Fuck there is moo there.

But Bro.... Those lazer sounds..... Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy might be wosre than that "lets turn the club up to 10, where at a 5 right now lets get to a 8" guy.... At least he has a great job as a strip club announcer in his future, this guy though, Bezzel is well within the realm of reason.

*we're
Code:E 3:50 AM - 27 January, 2015
^^^Nazi, cold and ruthless Nazi......... I like it.
phonze 3:23 PM - 27 January, 2015
Man time flies. I still remember when he was just getting started. Still has that baby drop?
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:24 PM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
Man time flies. I still remember when he was just getting started. Still has that baby drop?

Yup, first minute of the mix
djvtyme85 3:46 PM - 27 January, 2015
WTF was that! i want my data back i wasted listening to that on my mobile phone lol
Gio Alex 3:50 PM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
WTF was that! i want my data back i wasted listening to that on my mobile phone lol

Wow that's worse than us. You used your data plan for that!? I would just toss my phone in the river.
DJ Remy USA 6:45 PM - 27 January, 2015
he never comments back tho
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:09 PM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:

He used to.....guess he learned SOMETHING lol
DJ Remy USA 8:30 PM - 27 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

I bet you hes sitting back thinking

Haters gonna hate and ainters gonna aint

They hate us cause they aint us
Mr. Goodkat 7:23 PM - 28 January, 2015
always wondered if a writer for that movie stole that from spank rock. or if it was just a saying before that.
DJ Remix Detroit 8:02 PM - 28 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lmao... yup... he isn't the problem, we are
djnak 4:11 AM - 29 January, 2015
you are all a bunch of dicks...I really liked this mix and thought it was well put together....

I cant wait for the next one!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:58 AM - 29 January, 2015
Quote:
you are all a bunch of dicks...I really liked this mix and thought it was well put together....

Dj-M.Bezzle 4:59 AM - 29 January, 2015
Quote:

I agree with this part lol
Col1990 11:11 PM - 29 January, 2015
Quote:

With that said I recommend a book you might enjoy it's called "djing for dummies"

thats also well put together
DJ Michael Basic 1:13 AM - 30 January, 2015
I still think this is Suxxx or somebody trolling. Nobody can be this bad for real.
djnak 1:16 AM - 30 January, 2015
Ok ill admit I never actually listened to the mix...bezzle's breakdown was enough for me to know better.....

although I do think he needs some positive feedback in this thread....that way he can post up another mix and I can waste some time laughing at the feedback from all the suckers that clicked play....
DJ Remix Detroit 1:52 AM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:
Ok ill admit I never actually listened to the mix...bezzle's breakdown was enough for me to know better.....

although I do think he needs some positive feedback in this thread....that way he can post up another mix and I can waste some time laughing at the feedback from all the suckers that clicked play....

quit frontin'... you know you clicked that shit...lol
Papa Midnight 2:40 AM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

He knows damn good and well he clicked on it, haha.

Quote:

We've tried that route before: serato.com

It essentially led to this:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dj-M.Bezzle 3:01 AM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:

Quote:

If its fake its the most elaborate fake ever, his twitter/instagram/youtube is updated 365, including gigs and positive comments about his skills
djnak 9:58 AM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:

I read this before I had the urge to click the link ...

Quote:

You're like the Micheal Jordan of sucking at DJing

that was enough to give me a giggle and know better lol.....

Quote:

If its fake its the most elaborate fake ever, his twitter/instagram/youtube is updated 365, including gigs and positive comments about his skills

yeah I somewhat remember the last time he posted a mix....

I am almost tempted to listen to the mix though just so I can hear the use of this "moo" sample though lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:15 PM - 30 January, 2015
This dude gonna be on Hot97 in a min.....

WOTCH....
DJ Remix Detroit 2:31 PM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:

WOTCH....

cdn.meme.am
DJ Remy USA 4:06 PM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:

WOTCH....

and I believe it Ive been thinking dude is gonna be a superstar he's got so many haters already for sucking so bad. He can actually get famous for being the worst ever at something people respect you for being good at being bad....just listen to Young thug
d:raf 4:19 PM - 30 January, 2015
I listened to part of it... it was bad, but I didn't hear any "stray drops" this time so at least there's that.

I'm not going back to find the "moo".
Gio Alex 4:22 PM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:
I still think this is Suxxx or somebody trolling. Nobody can be this bad for real.

What makes you think that though? Have you seen his audience? They don't care, they're the "just play the damn song" kind of crowd. As long as he plays the hits. You gotta look at it that way. If he gets a good response and makes money then why would he think he sucks? In his eyes we're all just a buncha haters. OR he might know he sucks, but the gigs and money keep coming so why stop?
DJDVaughan 5:54 PM - 30 January, 2015
If this guy is trolling, than this is the greatest troll of all time. RU can we please here back!?
Logisticalstyles 11:46 PM - 30 January, 2015
He's not a troll. I've seen him post in an Atlanta DJ group on Facebook before.
DJMark 12:16 AM - 31 January, 2015
I guess he's part of the "puts way more work into networking than into skills" group that's always infested DJ-ing to a certain degree, and has gotten to be way more of an infestation in the last 10 years or so.

Since he's not chasing gigs that any legitimate, self-respecting DJ would probably care about, maybe it doesn't matter very much.
Code:E 12:43 AM - 31 January, 2015
Quote:
Since he's not chasing gigs that any legitimate, self-respecting DJ would probably care about, maybe it doesn't matter very much.

+1
sumoJr 12:53 AM - 31 January, 2015
selling my shit and taking up the drums
Code:E 1:30 AM - 31 January, 2015
Quote:
selling my shit and taking up the drums

It there was anything more interchangeable than a DJ it would be a drummer.
sumoJr 3:21 AM - 31 January, 2015
ahha true
but you cant pass yourself off as fake drummer

shit like this guy makes it embarrassing to call yourself a dj sometimes
Code:E 5:15 PM - 31 January, 2015
Quote:
ahha true
but you cant pass yourself off as fake drummer

So true....