Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Itch VS DJ 1.6 Beta Large database handling

DJ Cs 4:50 PM - 18 December, 2013
For those interested, Serato DJ 1.6 Beta seems to handle Large Databases MUCH better than any other version in initial testing.

Also Beta now handles my much beloved Numark V7's along with a host of other improvements.

See Large Database initial test here. Note: this is still not half of the entire library that I have, which will be tested later.

Discussion here: serato.com
Papa Midnight 6:38 PM - 18 December, 2013
DJBIGNIKKILLS 3:19 AM - 31 December, 2013
WHERE DO I GET THE 1.6 BETA
?
DJ Cs 1:48 PM - 31 December, 2013
Quote:
WHERE DO I GET THE 1.6 BETA
?

Here: serato.com
Serato, Support
Martin C 10:49 PM - 31 March, 2014
Hey guys,

I am not sure if you saw my post in this discussion: serato.com

Quote:
Its great to hear some positive results for some of you with Serato DJ 1.6.1. For those of you still experiencing problems I'd like to invite you to try a beta build that has some further memory optimisations.

I can't guarantee its going to fix the problem for all of you, but I hope it will for some. Having some of you guys try this build and post up your findings, whether it be bugs or just memory usage observations will help us greatly in our continued efforts to tackle this problem.

You can access the beta builds in this forum area: serato.com

This build does not contain any new features. Please read the agreement and the forum guidelines, they are extremely important.

If the results for everyone are overall positive then we can move forward with plans to include the memory optimisations into a scheduled release.

Any further questions, please post in the beta area.

Thanks!

Please check out it :)