Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Midi mapping pitch controls onto DDJ SP1

Tripitaka_ 10:56 AM - 6 July, 2015
There was an old thread about this a while ago but it seems no one from Serato or Pioneer came in with any advice....

I would like to midi map some pitch bend controls on to my SP1 to be used with Serato DJ, has anyone managed to do this?
Joey M. 10:13 PM - 6 July, 2015
Hello, I think you can't map any buttons of the main controller, you can only map the buttons of any midi controller which is not compatible with Serato DJ (Example: You use the mixer Numark NS7 with Serato DJ, the midi controller Hercules 4-MX (which is only compatible with Virtual DJ) wil be reconized as mappable midi controller for Serato DJ).
Tripitaka_ 10:45 PM - 6 July, 2015
Nice one man. Does anyone know if you can midi assign things on to the shift functions of notation dicers in serato dj? I'm under the impression you can but just making sure
deejdave 11:37 PM - 6 July, 2015
With the dicers I believe you can as it uses a "page" function.
Tripitaka_ 5:42 AM - 7 July, 2015
Wicked, cheers!
Marv Incredible 1:44 AM - 8 July, 2015
If you're using the 'shift' pages of dicers, you might want to check out Dicetools. Among other things, it 'holds' the pages for you so you don't have to physically keep the buttons pressed down. I've not actually used my dicers with SDJ but I'm sure that dicetools will still play as nice as it does with SSL. Check it out.
serato.com
Tripitaka_ 6:11 AM - 8 July, 2015
Amazing marv! I was wondering if there was any way of getting around that! :)