Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Set our Dicers free!

maarawoe 2:04 PM - 3 March, 2015
Please make possible to remap Novation Dicers.
The 2nd and 3rd page might be pointless when mapped to the default functions and would be much more benefitial if it could be custom mapped.
As this is a 3rd party midi controller which is not anyhow licensed to Serato, I see not reason why specifically dicers, should be binded by some default mapping....

Thanks!
WarpNote 12:59 AM - 4 March, 2015
Quote:
As this is a 3rd party midi controller which is not anyhow licensed to Serato
They are licensed...

There is a long time since I used mine, and I used them mostly with SSL.
Are you saying page 2 & 3 no longer can be mapped?

Also on this subject, check out dicetools... serato.com
maarawoe 8:58 AM - 4 March, 2015
They can be mapped on their shift function but thats not very handy for me as I am used from Traktor that I have some features mapped there so they are easily accessible. Having them on the shift register is not comfortable and not easily accessible at all, hence I'd like to remap them as I need but not like someone somewhere decided.
I am able to achieve this using the midipipe but I don't like any 3rd party app running at the same time and I am not able to make a different light setup for each page etc...
I will check the DicerTools (thanks for posting it!) but not being able to make the custom mapping is a huge disappointment for me...
maarawoe 9:05 AM - 4 March, 2015
....yeah... the shift lock in the dicertools could be a workaround... I only hope I will not delete too many of my cues :-D
WarpNote 10:05 AM - 4 March, 2015
Uhm yeah check outdice tools, the shift turns into pages, latch mechanism...
Link in my first post. Nothings gonna be deleted, and you have custom colors....
sfalta 1:29 PM - 4 March, 2015
+1