Serato DJ Lite / Intro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Lite / Intro software and controllers.

Dell latitude 15 not working for serato.

Iain c 6:51 PM - 28 January, 2015
Hi guys

I have had help from a mate trying to connect serato on my new ish laptop which is a dell 15 he told me that dell always have problems but looks like a strong laptop. It just wasn't connecting to serato so the wheels weren't coming on. I had a Asus but looking to swap at the shopw for a Toshiba Toshiba Tecra A11 + 15" + i5-M520 2.4GHz + 2GB + 250GB + DVDRW + Webcam + Win7 Pro. Will this do the trick I had a Asus but the memory had gone luckily I had everything backed up cheers much help appriciated. We tried everything by the way. :) Iain.
Iain c 7:05 AM - 30 January, 2015
Quote:
Hi guys

I have had help from a mate trying to connect serato on my new ish laptop which is a dell 15 he told me that dell always have problems but looks like a strong laptop. It just wasn't connecting to serato so the wheels weren't coming on. I had a Asus but looking to swap at the shopw for a Toshiba Toshiba Tecra A11 + 15" + i5-M520 2.4GHz + 2GB + 250GB + DVDRW + Webcam + Win7 Pro. Will this do the trick I had a Asus but the memory had gone luckily I had everything backed up cheers much help appriciated. We tried everything by the way. :) Iain.
Serato, Support
Nathaniel T 11:07 PM - 31 January, 2015
Hey Iain c,

Those specs will be fine for running Serato DJ Intro - you can check out the minimum specs for that over here: serato.com

If you wanted to run Serato DJ (the full version) you might want to look at getting a little bit more RAM, depending on whether you would be running a 32bit or 64bit version. You can check out the minimum specs for Serato DJ here: serato.com

If you are still having connection issues open up a help request with the support team over here: support.serato.com we will help you out!