An effects controller unit designed to compliment the Vestax VCI-300 and Serato ITCH with a powerful range of effects hosted within the supplied version of Serato ITCH software.
Styled to match the popular Vestax VCI-300 but will also work with other ITCH DJ controllers and can be used to control the DJ-FX within Serato Scratch Live.
- Comes with Serato ITCH; install the software, plug-in and play.
- Intuitive control of Serato DJ-FX.
- 2 separate effect channels.
- Large rotary knob for precise parameter control and feel.
- Selectable effect ON/OFF mode (Momentary & Latch).
- Tireless soft touch buttons.Route effects to either deck or to the
Aux or Main outputs.
- Scratch Live 2.2 included a native mapping for the Vestax VFX-1
to provide instant control for Scratch LIve DJ-FX.
The following are the minimum requirements to run ITCH. For best performance and for use in professional situations Serato always recommends you use a higher spec computer than what is listed below. 1
Please read the ITCH Support Section first if you are considering buying a Windows based PC with an Intel iSeries, Pentium P6xxx or AMD processor.
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.6.8+||Windows XP / Vista / Win7|
Vista / Win7: 1.6GHz
|Screen Resolution||1024 x 768||1024 x 768|